What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

This is what you guys hate in India ..and this is what makes Indians different... for instance .....

I am a Hindu ....
I am married to a Sikh Lady
I go to Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi almost every month, and I serve and eat there...and Muslims have no problem with that.
I go to Gurudwaras every month and serve and eat langar..Sikhs have no problem with that
I visit template every month....serve and eat there ...and I don't have a problem with that...

There is a large number of people in India who live their lives like I do.. and that's what makes Internet warriors so uneasy ...because this is not what they have learnt in their text books.
But this bothers

You are a hindu....Dont have problem with that

Married to Sikh.... Dont have problem with that ... May you live long happy married life

You go to dargah.... Dont have problem with that....

Go to grudwara... Dont have problem with that either

My point is if you are calling yourself muslim you can't bow infront of any other God except Allah... If you do you are not muslim.... There is not getting warrior about it ... If someone is getting warrior its you.

My point is if you are calling yourself muslim you can't bow infront of any other God except Allah... If you do you are not muslim.... There is not getting warrior about it ... If someone is getting warrior its you.

What he is saying is that in India, you can believe in whatever you want and people don't have a problem with it. He just invented a new religion called Musikhindu.

I will forward your point to Salman, shahrukh and million of Indian Muslim who celebrate Ganpati festival in Mumbai, Kali puja in Kolkata and several other festival in Several part of India...

You are a hindu....Dont have problem with that

Married to Sikh.... Dont have problem with that ... May you live long happy married life

You go to dargah.... Dont have problem with that....

Go to grudwara... Dont have problem with that either

Thank you...

So what would you call a Muslim who lives his life just like me....

This is interesting. The question that popped into my mind is.. "Can I declare myself to be of any religion and take advantage of that religion's personal laws?".

Apparently I cannot
Marriage between a Hindu and non-Hindu under HMA not vaild: HC - Indian Express

It stipulates that a formal religious conversion should take place.

My next question. Can I undergo religious conversion for all the possible religions represented by its own personal laws and claim to follow a composite made with rules from all the different religions and be free to select whatever personal law I want to be bound by? Personal laws in India are stupid in my opinion. We should have a common civil code.

I am not talking about law here.....However i respect Indian court for the decision above. The thing i am talking and trying to tell is that religion is not boundary specific.... There are some basic rules.... And if you dont follow them than you are not one.... Its a simple fact ... If it disturbs you i am sorry but thats how it is... And its not in Pakistan its everywhere in the world .... Ask any muslim around the world and he'll tell you.... We have bangladeshi muslims here, Turk, Iran, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi, Dont believe them ask anyone around you in India. Goto any mosque. Than comeback and we'll talk more if you guys keep your respect for my religion and don't go warrior on me...

This is interesting. The question that popped into my mind is.. "Can I declare myself to be of any religion and take advantage of that religion's personal laws?".

Apparently I cannot

For matters like that there is a Special Marriage Act, its the nearest thing to an Uniform Civil Code. Interestingly, more and more people (from all religions) are opting to use it. It gives the maximum protection and legal safeguards in a matrimonial dispute.

Apparently I cannot

My next question. Can I undergo religious conversion for all the possible religions represented by its own personal laws and claim to follow a composite made with rules from all the different religions and be free to select whatever personal law I want to be bound by? Personal laws in India are stupid in my opinion. We should have a common civil code.
\\

valid point, In India many ppl converted to Islam and get married to there Keep (Rakhail), coz it is permited only in Muslim marriage law (Sharia) to marry many lady.

Thank you...

So what would you call a Muslim who lives his life just like me....

The rule is clear.... If he goes to temple or grudwara or even on nizamud din ziyarat and bows infront of them he is breaking the base rule he said and suppose to believe and do as muslim......

Religion does not boundry related..... As a muslim if you will bow infront of anyone other than Allah you are doing shirk and you are not muslim..... You calling yourself muslim sure give the idea how minority view and religion are being manipulated and the basic spirit of Islam being torn... I dont want to go deep into this because my reply can hurt hindu religion followers and i am trying to avoid that.... And i expect the same.... If you dont know about religion Islam dont discuss it.....For the starters You are not a muslim if you dont believe and act as per first kalma

@ Austerlitz....

You are calling a religious belief "Bakwass"....

1zmlcmx.jpg

Any religious belief inciting to violence against those not following it is 'bakwaas'.

Ahmadis are a controversial lot. And no, they are not Muslims, period :no: They can separate themselves to form a new religion. No problem. The Ba'hai did that.

Although, I think those mullahs are getting too much of a black and white view. There are better ways to talk them through.

\\

valid point, In India many ppl converted to Islam and get married to there Keep (Rakhail), coz it is permited only in Muslim marriage law (Sharia) to marry many lady.

Excuse me???? Rakhail???

Thats why i say dont speak if you dont know about religion.....

A muslim can marry 4 wifes.... IF there is a big IF he can do justice between them....

I am not talking about law here.....However i respect Indian court for the decision above. The thing i am talking and trying to tell is that religion is not boundary specific.... There are some basic rules.... And if you dont follow them than you are not one.... Its a simple fact ... If it disturbs you i am sorry but thats how it is... And its not in Pakistan its everywhere in the world .... Ask any muslim around the world and he'll tell you.... We have bangladeshi muslims here, Turk, Iran, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi, Dont believe them ask anyone around you in India. Goto any mosque. Than comeback and we'll talk more if you guys keep your respect for my religion and don't go warrior on me...

My frnd , Ultimately what counts??? For me Peace, harmony and prosperity. Ppl change religion to achive the peace of mind. Your argument is "My way or Highway". Life doesn't go that way...

The truth is Indian Muslims have more peace in there life then some fanatic minds. What Pakistan has achieved by following wahaism. And more over can you guarentee that Kattar Muslim follow koran line by line????

I am not a scholar on Koran, But I am sure that what you are saying is wroong. Watch Movie "khuda ke liye"

Naseer has debunked the Mulla idology he proved that
a) Dress code is not in Islam
b) Music is not haram in Islam
c) and many points which you guys believe

Ahmadis are a controversial lot. And no, they are not Muslims, period :no: They can separate themselves to form a new religion. No problem. The Ba'hai did that.

Although, I think those mullahs are getting too much of a black and white view. There are better ways to talk them through.

What exactly is difference betwen ahmadi and sunni?

Back
Top Bottom