What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

Well Its true, as per the definition of being a Muslim, Ahmedis cant be Muslims.
I hope they give some other name to their belief, that might at least end bloodshed.

Read my other post.

Ahmadis are officially, constitutionally & legally "non-muslim" in Pakistan. Ahmadis are not called Muslims in our country, they are called either Ahmadi or Qadiani. Their mosques are not called "masjid" anymore, but are called "Ibadatgah".

But none of this has helped end or even reduce the violence against them. They are being persecuted and killed just as they were before. Just calling them something else makes no difference. Here is our Dr. Israr Ahmad (watch 1:15 to 7:50) and friends explaining why the violence must continue--

Ahmadi Muslims are Wajbul Qatal - YouTube

So what exactly do the Ahmadis believe that makes Muslims declare them as non-Muslim? Well the following is from the Ahmadi text written ............ then this will tell you why muslims declare (Ahmadis) Non Muslims.

Thor (Nice name of pagan-god),

If having absurd (according to Quran, Hadith & Sirat) beliefs is enough to declare someone "non-muslim", then I am sorry to say that 95% of Pakistani "Muslims" should be declared "non-Muslim". Here are the real facts as per Quran, Hadith & Sirat (i.e. Sunnah)---

1) Kufaar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda I: Sufi Sunnis are not muslims--

peer parasti 2 of 7 sheikh tauseef ur rehman - YouTube

2) Kufaar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda II: Barelvi Sunnis are not muslims (Starts at 11:00)--

Qabar Parasti by Sheikh Tauseef ur Rehman - YouTube

3) Kufaar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda III: Deobandi Sunnis are not muslims--

Wahdat-ul-wajood by Tauseef ur Rehman Rashdi part 2 of 8 - YouTube

4) Kuffar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda IV: Ithna Ashari Shias are notmuslims--

Shia Bhaiyon Jawab do??? part 2 of 11 By Sheikh Tauseef Ur Rehman HQ - YouTube

5) Kuffar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda V: Alawis, Nizari, Ismail, Aga Khanis are not muslims--

Martyrdom of Hussain RA (The Myth and the Reality) part 2 of 6 By Sheikh Tauseef Ur Rehman HQ - YouTube

6) Kuffar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda VI: Zaidis are not muslims--

Zahoor Imam MEhdi Qayamat Ki Nishaniya Shaikh Tauseef ur rehman Vol 6 Part 5 of 5 - YouTube

7) Imam of Haram-As-Sharif of Makkah: Shia are non-Muslim Murtads (Wajib Al Qatl)--

truth about shia by imam of Haram Mosque in Mecca - YouTube

Listen carefully to all the "absurd" beliefs of all these so-called "muslim" sects that cover 95% of Pakistani Muslims today. Now what do you think? How many of these sects can be called "muslim" per terms of Shariah. In fact, all of them are so far away from the Quran, Hadith & Sirat that they cannot possibly be called Islamic in any sense of the word.

Still further, if you study the Hadith, you will see that 95% of Pakistani Muslims are following the exact same aqeeda that the Kufaar-e-Makkah used to follow in the period of Jahiliyya, i.e. before the Prophet received the Verses from Allah via Jibreel.

If you read and understand Quran & ahadith (Sunnah), you will be left in no doubt that 95% of Pakistani Muslims are going exactly where the Mushrikun Kufaar-e-Makkah went for violating Tawheed Al Wahdah and Tawheed Al Ibadah-- to Jahannum!

MORAL OF THIS POST: Desist from this business of Takfiri finger-pointing. Be very careful before you go judging & labelling someone else as "non-muslim" or "murtad" or "kaffir". You may be surprised to find still someone else doing the same thing to you tomorrow! You may enjoy picking on the Ahmadis today because they are weaker than you, but tomorrow you might find yourself being picked-on by some else who will be stronger than you.

Judge not, lest you be Judged.

Back
Top Bottom