What's new

Kashmir not integral part of India: Grand Mufti

Sorry if I hurt your feeling but your comment just reminded me of those Nawaz supporters who use to say there are only few hundreds in the Islamabad protest lol.

I have no feelings when assessing evidence, no matter what.

Usually claims of attendance at political rallies are wildly exaggerated by those promoting them. The total capacity of Trafalgar Square is about 10-15,000, fully packed.

Usually claims of attendance at political rallies are wildly exaggerated by those promoting them. The total capacity of Trafalgar Square is about 10-15,000, fully packed.

hhhmmmm.......wasnt this ralli or protest supposed to have a million people?

just curious

This protest was not made to break record of biggest gathering rather it was done to draw attention of international community towards kashmir and what indian army doing over there.
But sadly those international community only count the heads of protestors not the people who were massacred by indian army:frown:

This protest was not made to break record of biggest gathering rather it was done to draw attention of international community towards kashmir and what indian army doing over there.
But sadly those international community only count the heads of protestors not the people who were massacred by indian army:frown:

That is correct. As a political protest it may yet be effective in getting attention in UK.

:sick: kashmir Hit again.................... why can't talk people about good things??

I would still alive 40 more years so after 30 years I want little discussion about Kashmir..:coffee: till then not going to change anything

I thik he is an highly ambitious Pakistani,who want to grab the whole world into Pakistan.Great Pakistani Man.

U should be ambitious for Punjab,Gujurat,MP,and rest of india as well...ha ha ha hah ...why only kashmir.Ha ha ha ha ha

For you pakistanis Kashmir is disputed,but my dear friend friend friend u should remember that the people of Kashmir love India and they r all our brothers and sister and also fight in LOC.

You read the indian History and then come back to me,Raja harisingh wanted kashmir to be the pert of india in 1947.

For you pakistanis Kashmir is disputed,but my dear friend friend friend u should remember that the people of Kashmir love India and they r all our brothers and sister and also fight in LOC.

You read the indian History and then come back to me,Raja harisingh wanted kashmir to be the part of india in 1947.

Kashmir is an integral part of india and will be in India for ever.

Not only for pakistanis but also for the whole world.LOL for rest of ur post.
P.S:Hey troll! I dont want to waste my time on u

You people should remember that you are born from India and should respect India.

Ask the US people...whether kashmir belongs to India or Pakistan .

Cowards run away from the battle field.

What will u do with kashmir ? why are you interfering in our internal matter.

Why dont u take Hyderabad,it is also a muslim dominated area ?

My dear friend do u remember the Mumbai attack.

Mumbai attack by pakistan and parliament attack by pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom