What's new

Kareena won't convert to Islam to marry fiance Saif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

BANNED
Reaction score
Kareena Kapoor will wear Sharmila Tagore's wedding sharara to marry fiancé Saif Ali Khan, but will not convert to Islam, unlike her future mother-in-law.

Bebo will not only retain her name, she will also retain her religion.

In a recent interview given to Mail Today, Saif said, "I would never want her (Kareena) to change her religion. That is the trouble with religion really... it expects conversion. I don't buy or believe that. I think it's good that the government, too, has - unless I'm misinformed about the law amended to include it in the Special Marriage Act. If and when we do get married, no one has to change his or her religion."

43 years ago, Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore converted to Islam and changed her name to Ayesha Begum when she married Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi on 27 December 1969. Saif's first wife, actress Amrita Singh, also converted to her new husband's religion.

Kareena, it appears, will break the mould.

Kareena won't convert to Islam to marry fiance Saif

Good Work by Kareena.

An Example for all Non-Muslims Marrying to Muslims.

Islamically one can't marry a non-Muslim except Christian or Jew. But then they can always marry by following the law of the land. Religiously the marriage remains null and void so good for Saif if he wishes to marry a bride by following the law of the land

Now I have no intentions to discuss religion here... just telling there is no such law exists in Islamic way of life

well, in indian traditions, womens usually convert to the family of husband's religion, although many are breaking the trend...
They not only inter marry, but make their kids learn about both religion... Only in certificates, the religion needs to be specified..
All the best to kareena and saif :)

well, in indian traditions, womens usually convert to the family of husband's religion, although many are breaking the trend...
They not only inter marry, but make their kids learn about both religion... Only in certificates, the religion needs to be specified..
All the best to kareena and saif

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...rt-islam-marry-fiance-saif.html#ixzz1z6QbotYN

^^teaching about both religion?how about no religion?

Religion is not a necessity . I hope people see that. Though sticking close to ur culture and heritage is very vital .

Islamically one can't marry a non-Muslim except Christian or Jew. But then they can always marry by following the law of the land. Religiously the marriage remains null and void so good for Saif if he wishes to marry a bride by following the law of the land

Now I have no intentions to discuss religion here... just telling there is no such law exists in Islamic way of life

Shahrukh is the same case

Religion , Religion, Religion............:hitwall:
Love is above than Religion. If couple is happy, Then Happy..... No religion in Love!!

Thats why the most couples lifetime is about few months..

True love is when two people love eachother for the sake of God. This kind of binding is unbreakable.

Both can coexist

Like this

Last edited by a moderator:

Saif explained "that's the problem with religion" So he has a problem with his supposed religion i.e. he's foregoing his religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom