What's new

Bollywood's Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor get married

Would it even matter lol? To the Bollywood stars, Muslim/Christian/Hindu are just names... Saif's Mommy is supposed to be converted to Islam but she still goes to temples and wears Bindi and stuff, and the conversion is more of a formality. It mnight be a big deal in more religious countries like Pak/BD, but no one cared about this stuff in India...

some actually take it seriously.....but we should not take those who take it seriously, seriously.....:rofl:

Indian cleric terms Saif-Kareena wedding without conversion as a farce | DAWN.COM

I don't thing they will hang out for long time ! She going to kick his a$ one day for some other , They don't match each other , Karina is much ahead of him.

:undecided: if they can hang out for long via inappropriate relation why cant they do through an appropriate one?

no....but i heard she will continue to be a hindu...install and worship idols in the house and saif will continue to be a muslim......modern girls...these days.....Gauri, avantika, kiran rao would agree with me...:azn:

Just like Jodha bai in Jodha - Akbar movie :)

Back
Top Bottom