What's new

Bollywood's Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor get married

I never thought tht Kareena would actually marry Saif.. I thought she was doing time pass with him, like with Shahid.. She and Shahid were also together for many years..but then they broke up...and within few days or a month..she got together with Saif.. If she would have been serious with Shahid..then atleast u need some time to recover from the breakup..but her news of breakup came at the same time..almost tht she got together with Saif.. So even after so many yrs..if she wasnt serious with Shahid..i thought same wud be the case here.. I still remember..watching some clips of her with Shahid on coffe with Karan...and made it look like .....as if they were just a match made in heaven..same with Saif now....so just surprised she actually married Saif now

I never thought tht Kareena would actually marry Saif.. I thought she was doing time pass with him, like with Shahid.. She and Shahid were also together for many years..but then they broke up...and within few days or a month..she got together with Saif.. If she would have been serious with Shahid..then atleast u need some time to recover from the breakup..but her news of breakup came at the same time..almost tht she got together with Saif.. So even after so many yrs..if she wasnt serious with Shahid..i thought same wud be the case here.. I still remember..watching some clips of her with Shahid on coffe with Karan...and made it look like .....as if they were just a match made in heaven..same with Saif now....so just surprised she actually married Saif now

She is getting old now . She has started losing her looks and career is also going to decline with age , she knows her party days are over , so time to settle down . She can't afford to play any of those games any more like she did with Shahid .

Do you know Kareena Kapoor ( 10 years old) had attended Saif's marriage with Amrita Singh in 1991? Kareena congratulated the couple at that point of time and Saif replied... "Thank you Beta" :lol:

WTF? :blink: :rofl:

this marriage will not last longer..both ve cheated their first love..both are selfish and the destiny must show them their place....

this marriage will not last longer..both ve cheated their first love..both are selfish and the destiny must show them their place....

For the rest of the world's sake i hope they stick with each other . The rest of the good souls out there would be safe from these two .

i cannot understand why people feel the need to criticize ? its their life , they are not interfering with any ones else . so chill yaar . live and let live. :)

Public figures yaar . Thodi to sunni padegi ;)

But has she converted to Islam like her mom-in-law?

no....but i heard she will continue to be a hindu...install and worship idols in the house and saif will continue to be a muslim......modern girls...these days.....Gauri, avantika, kiran rao would agree with me...:azn:

Would it even matter lol? To the Bollywood stars, Muslim/Christian/Hindu are just names... Saif's Mommy is supposed to be converted to Islam but she still goes to temples and wears Bindi and stuff, and the conversion is more of a formality. It mnight be a big deal in more religious countries like Pak/BD, but no one cared about this stuff in India...

Back
Top Bottom