What's new

Tamil actress Monica converts to Islam and quits films

It's her choice and her belief. But here I want to remind her again after thinking about one post regarding conversion. She cannot convert back to her original faith (not that original followers will oppose, but by her second choice followers) otherwise she may have to go back to *** and take another birth.........:D

Seriously guys, whats wrong with you? Over 9 pages of discussion about a womans PRIVATE decision... is there nothing more important in our/your nation to discuss about?!

I welcome your first ever post to defence thread:yahoo:
Everyone knows that.....So before accepting islam, its well known fact to everyone
1. Religion-Islam is immutable - unlike Exercise / Dress / Food / Girl friend to change occasionally according to your taste.
2. If Worldly KING wont prefer Disloyalty anywhere in the world...Then how do we like that towards your Creator.
There is a strong binding force among muslims of East & West anywhere in the world.It is mentioned in our Holy Book -
“The example of Muslims in their mutual love, mercy and sympathy is like that of a body; if one of the organs is afflicted, the whole body responds with sleeplessness and fever.” (Sahi Bukhari)

We've different interpretations but we've One Center of Gravity.
3. Skin / Color / Ehthnicity - Islam is above them all , Is that thing wont surprise you at all??
Bangladeshi Crowd hail & Cheers for Pakistan Team & Flag in DHAKA stadium...Instead of having Bitter Past memories..
There is a strong binding force among muslims of East & West anywhere in the world.It is mentioned in our Holy Book – A poor joke. In Pakistan,the Punjabis are seen as Chauvinistic.The Balochis,Sindhis & Pathans see the Punjabis with disdain,chagrin,there is lot of resentment from other provinces of Pakistan towards Punjab. So Forget East/West. I also know how the Arabs treat Indian & Pakistani Muslims.Lastly conversion into any religion whether Islam,Christanity doesn’t make u loyal,please remove the blinkers. I have come across people who have converted from Islam & they are successful.
I think it was Bangladesh who passed a law that u can never wave the flags of rival countries recently in a 20/20 match.Please correct me

Here is a gawar who know nothing about Indian film industry but distributing the wisdom. On average, a South Indian movie cost more and make more profit than your lakhon mein ek film 'Waar'. And before writing your bullcrap find out what does A, B and C certification means. :
Yep....ur right..........Our Film Scrips are Bull Shit
actually a lot of top bollywood actress are from south..like vijayanthimala,rekha,sreedevi,hemamalini,asin,vidya balan,deepika padukone,shilpa shetty...
But we know them bcoz of Bollywood....not southern movies
Have you heard Pakistani film songs, you will feel beggars are singing in trains.
:D ...Right
Many Pakistanis think b or c grade movies is South Indian film industry. Have you seen Pakistani movies of fat uncles with fake mustache and fake looking wig and steroid fed heavyweight aunties who look mummy of 5 kids.
Nobody watch them.....General Public Wont....
Pakistani movies are well Known ...Crap...No one Cares.....

Gurkhas stands for army of small kingdom in mid Nepal called Gorkha which expanded to become Nepal fought war with British Commanded by Hindu King Prithivi Narayan Shah. so gurkhas are actually hindu.

I think they are Budhist and Tibetan

I think they are Budhist and Tibetan
image.jpg

Seriously guys, whats wrong with you? Over 9 pages of discussion about a womans PRIVATE decision... is there nothing more important in our/your nation to discuss about?!

Why are you adding up to the page-count?:argh::hitwall:....like me?:oops:

Back
Top Bottom