What's new

Tamil actress Monica converts to Islam and quits films

Who said her family is converted

Her father is a Hindu

Her Mother is a Christine

they remain so

Now she is Muslim

my apology i misread this line in your comment "She Convinced her family now only"

almost all Tamil actresses are seen as strippers :) Tamil film industry is known for it

For pakistani an liberal women is a prostitute , any slightly exposing actress is a stripper.Again stop propagating your views as indian views....kapish.

Atleast our religions wont have Fake stories of Deities

Please elaborate....?

Stop talking horse shit.....pakistani's are funny with their claim of knowing india better than indians, i am a south indian who has lived in north most of his life and never i have seen dislike or belittlement towards southern movies, infact after finishing our share of Bollywood movies students in hostels watch tollywood movies with subtitles.

Any way please clarify whether islam tells ppl not to act in motion pictures.

Whatever and wherever you are the actresses from Tamil film industry are called as B-Grade actresses by Bollywood walas and your media (its a sad attitude though)

For pakistani an liberal women is a prostitute , any slightly exposing actress is a stripper.Again stop propagating your views as indian views....kapish.

?

Dont blame Pakistanis :) your own Indian member used that word stripper for your own Indian tamil actress.

I merely pointed out the fact . And NO i did not use word prostitute its you who is seeing a straw in your hat

Then you should see Telugu film industry.. trust me

have watched specially during my stay in South .

Most of the Actress are not Tamilians

They are from Neighboring states or from Up north

Most Bollywood actress Debut is in Kollywood

You did not get my point. Its NOT about actresses or their character or conduct. My point is that these are degraded by the main film industry calling them B-Grade.

Its also not about location or region

Is it mandatory for muslim girl or women to wear scarf on her head. Nepalese women wont like Idea.

They are advised to cover up vital parts though Muslim women do not wear it always.

and hey I have Nepali friend and she does so though she is NOT Muslim

You did not get my point. Its NOT about actresses or their character or conduct. My point is that these are degraded by the main film industry calling them B-Grade.

Its also not about location or region

Now a days change in trend that Most Masala movies failed.

These Masala movies mainly made to get around Income Tax problems not for revenue

Yeah She might do If she like but majority of people wont like to wear on daily basis as mandatory.

Now a days change in trend that Most Masala movies failed.

These Masala movies mainly made to get around Income Tax problems not for revenue

nothing wrong with thst what is wrong is the perception of bollywood about the tollywood

Thats why think before coming here......Loyalty brother Loyalty...keep in mind Ummah factor

Excellent... brother
Atleast our religions wont have Fake stories of Deities :o:

No Objection on NUDITY ......On work??? o_O

Shave Cena Mentality

BUNCH OF JOKERS :lol:

Your statement speak less about Islam & more about yourself. According to you those convert into Islam become loyal,while those who leave Islam become disloyal.I find it very hard to comprehend your half hippo-giraffe theory.

Whatever and wherever you are the actresses from Tamil film industry are called as B-Grade actresses by Bollywood walas and your media (its a sad attitude though)

Another self fantasized comment. Do you know the amount of money south Indian film industry contribute as tax in India. :girl_wacko:

Another self fantasized comment. Do you know the amount of money south Indian film industry contribute as tax in India. :girl_wacko:

why self-fantasized ?

Your media term them as B-Grade go ask your own people why they downgrade tollywood/kollywood actresses ?

and who is arguing about their revenue here ? :)

Tamil Movie industry called as kollywood

Telugu Movie industry called as tollywood

Many Pakistanis think b or c grade movies is South Indian film industry. :girl_wacko: Have you seen Pakistani movies of fat uncles with fake mustache and fake looking wig and steroid fed heavyweight aunties who look mummy of 5 kids. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Many Pakistanis think b or c grade movies is South Indian film industry. :girl_wacko: Have you seen Pakistani movies of fat uncles with fake mustache and fake looking wig and steroid fed heavyweight aunties who look mummy of 5 kids. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pakistanis do NOT watch South Indian Movies :)) so your frustration is visible .

Its your own INDIAN Media and your own Bollywood walas who call your South Indian Movies as B-Grade :)

Back
Top Bottom