What's new

Love brings Indian lady doctor to marry in Pakistan

ok carry on with your gay parade ..
he he he he chinta mat karo suna hi hoga tumne "100 sonar ki aur ek lohar ki" just wieght and watch waise bhi im not a pathan niether am a nawab or have any such shauks ;)

Damn!! langoor ke hath mein angoor.

Poor blinded girl will regret it all her life. :bad:

I am waiting for the news when some human rights group will hold a press conference alleging that the girl was "forcefully" converted to Islam.

women are sometimes illogical when in blind love. there was a news about a Malayali doctor who married a colleague from NWFP and returned to his native. there was no news about her whether she perished or still alive. don't blame me or any Indians, but we can imagine the orthodoxy!

women are sometimes illogical when in blind love. there was a news about a Malayali doctor who married a colleague from NWFP and returned to his native. there was no news about her whether she perished or still alive. don't blame me or any Indians, but we can imagine the orthodoxy!
Look at those love-jihad victims. Their lives have been completely ruined.

that is one sweet love story .....
those who are talking crap about love jihad and etc ... are just fcuking feeling the same old pain between their legs ..

Look at those love-jihad victims. Their lives have been completely ruined.
KWRf4mf.png

Veer zara part 2 :D good luck to them and wish them happy married life . Idar larki ne zyada qurbani de hai. I personally dont like those guys or girls who ask people to convert into Islam so that they could marry with them

Panchhi Nadiya Pawan Ke Jhonken....Koi Sarhad Na Inhe Roke

Sarhaden Insaano Ke Liye Hain , Socho.. Tumne Aur Maine Kya Paaya Insaan Hoke

Back
Top Bottom