What's new

Love brings Indian lady doctor to marry in Pakistan

love makes one do crazy things .. I wish i had half the courage this girl showed.
Wishing the couple a good life.
Kion pàkistan main koi pasand hai Kia?:partay::p:

Respect for bhabhi jee!!!

Sachi main itna jigar kisi kisi main hota hai... She did what only 1 out of a million is able to do
It's ok hota hai hota hai :sarcastic::p:

love is dangerous it can make people go real crazy :)

love is blind,,,
there is no such thing as love my friend very often we take sex for love and in this case looks like she was a "chatori" for a taste for "beef" and .... jane do u know what i mean

and now she will get it in loads like what that Mondal girl in west bengal got who also made such a mistake and when she escaped back to her mothers house from her "lover/husband" and friends her agitated husband came to her mothers house and hacked her to death good luck to this one

thode din fir miyan mansa dusre nikah ki taiyari karege par kash aesa na ho.good luck to pratima urf maryam

लव जिहाद का दिल दहला देने
वाली सच्ची घटना
पश्चिम बंगाल में दक्षिण 24
परगना जिले कि घटना
वहा एक लड़की थी अंकिता मंडल
उसी मोहल्ले में एक 28 साल
का मुस्लिम सलाउद्दीन गाज़ी रहता था
उसने अंकिता को प्यार में
फसा लिया और भगा के शादी कर ली.
सलाउद्दीन के घर वाले
अंकिता को मुस्लिम बनाना चाहते थे
प्यार के चक्कर में अंकिता ने इस्लाम
भी कबूल कर लिया
. .
पर ये सलाउद्दीन और उसके घर
वालो के लिए तो अंकिता एक
लड़की नहीं एक हिन्दू थी
उसके घर वालो ने सलाउद्दीन के
दोस्तों ने अंकिता के साथ कई बार
बलात्कार किये।
अब अंकिता को पछतावा हुआ
कि माँ बाप कि बात मान लेनी चाहिए
थी।
एकदिन कैसे भी अंकिता छुपते छुपाते
अपने माँ बाप के घर चली गयी।
अब सलाउद्दीन के दोस्त आये
अंकिता का बलात्कार करने पर
वो तो घर में थी ही नहीं,
सलाउद्दीन फिर अंकिता के माँ के घर
गया उसे वापस लाने के लिए
अत्याचारो से डरी हुई अंकिता ने जाने से
मना कर दिया
सलाउद्दीन पहेले से धारदार हथियार
लेके आया था ,उसी से उसने
अंकिता का गला काट डाला।
बंगाल में सेकुलरो कि सर्कार है वह के
हिन्दुओ को कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता रोज
५० बांग्लादेशी घुसते है.
दोस्तों इस पोस्ट को जितना हो सके
शेयर करो
क्यूँ कि लव जिहाद के चक्कर में और
भी बहुत सी मुर्ख लड़किया फसी हुई है
कम से कम कोई तो बच जाये
"जन-जागरण लाना है तो पोस्ट

Ten of hearts love Jihad a true event.
West Bengal's South 24 Parganas district that the event was a girl in the same neighbourhood Billboard ankita system find a 28-year-old Muslim was he suddenly in love with ankita phasa Gazi and driven out of the marriage.
Suddenly the House wanted to make love to the ankita Muslim affair confessed Islam even by ankita. .
They approach his house so suddenly and ankita was not a Hindu girl suddenly readers of his house friends raped several times with ankita. ankita now regretting that a parent should have values that matter.
How to hide your parent even ankita chupte acadian House gone. so suddenly come to rape of ankita's friends he had in the House, was the home of the mother of ankita suddenly again to bring him back, scared by ankita atyacharo refused to go suddenly came from the dagger pahele guides , He put the slit throats of ankita.
Is he sekulro that are recognized by the Government in Bengal hindu unfazed rose 50 Bangladeshi deported.
Please share this post with friends as much as possible why that love of Jihad and has too many murkh girls survived at least phasi should the "public-awakening to the post to Share."

10361123_605198582911802_1277214887_n.jpg

what the hell you are talking about .. cant you see some happy and loved ....
i know truth is realli bitter but it needs to be told and the reality of such "love jihadists " should be told to all the world

have you forgotten how hindu girls are kidnapped , raped and forciballi converted to islam in pakistan

have you forgotten what happened to rinkle kumari and what it shows about the mindset of pakistani judiciarry towards hindus

i know truth is realli bitter but it needs to be told and the reality of such "love jihadists " should be told to all the world

have you forgotten how hindu girls are kidnapped , raped and forciballi converted to islam in pakistan

have you forgotten what happened to rinkle kumari and what it shows about the mindset of pakistani judiciarry towards hindus

ok carry on with your gay parade ..

Back
Top Bottom