What's new

Love brings Indian lady doctor to marry in Pakistan

Salute Madam.............. Love win

Me to apni GF friend ke shopping se dukhi aur credit card ka bill pay karke soch raha hoon. Wo iski jagah hoti to achha hota..:p:

Chord de :D

Fcuking online love strikes again, damn you!

I wish them the couple a happy life and hope they find happiness together but how is this big news. Its pretty common. :D

Respect for bhabhi jee!!!

Sachi main itna jigar kisi kisi main hota hai... She did what only 1 out of a million is able to do
Wish them happy and successful life,especially our sister MARIAM.

I guess Pakistani men are very good at making other girls fall in love with them, it could be cause we know how to talk to them and make them believe even when we know we are lying :D. Pakistani men are in high demand in I _ D _ _ ( Don't wanna name that Country :P or else their troll army will be all over me :D ). Best wishes for the couple.

Reminds me of a girl who joined Defence.pk couple of months ago and was telling similar story about her potential visit to Pakistan. It could be the same girl you never know?

People didn't take her seriously at that time and I had a lengthy conversation with her in PM. Guided her for visa procedure to the best of my abilities.

It's kinda sad that an inter-nationality relationship makes the news. :(

It's kinda sad that an inter-nationality relationship makes the news. :(
Nah such news is a welcome sign .. but its sad when someone from either side try to score a point on such news. No one knows what kind of sh!t the couple went through but people would be making asinine comment.

Yaqeen Muhqam, Amal Peham, Muhabbat Faath-e-Aalam

Rizm-e-Zindagani main, Yeh Hain Mardoon Ki Shamsheerain.

Girls overseas give ugly guys opportunities. :lol:

That's a good quality in girls overseas. :lol:

Although some good looking guys get upset that pretty girls marry average guys right away. I know all of us with foreign nationalities understand what I mean by this. Sometimes it leads to clashes. :rofl:

Very true bro.:lol:

I had real love once but blew it :cry: I would have done anything to go back to that time but I can't

Back
Top Bottom