What's new

FATHER ALLEGEDLY KILLS DAUGHTER FOR REFUSING TO MARRY MAN OF HIS CHOICE

We have some responsibility for human rights any where in the world , we will raise and oppose such heinous incidents and acts so that such incidents do not occur again . This is responsibility of every human being to raise such issues.
Except your own slum dwelling ?

How about this , no mention or do Indian girls not matter ??

Not even a peep out of you scum but wah wah wah Pakistan this Pakistan that ....

#indiangirlslivesmatter

@hatehs @mangochutney

This guy @Kingdom come has a job

In case you forgot

It’s enjoyment for their miserable lives rushing and posting news on a forum which despises them for the cretins they are .

They keep these news buried and feign concern and shock for Pakistanis

The cops said they had come to know that Shilpi was not Bairagi's biological daughter.

Police sources, however, said there were discrepancies in Bairagi's statements. "Initially, he said Rs 25 lakh was missing from the cupboard. Later, he claimed he had kept Rs 15 lakh there. Things are a little unclear at the moment. There are no marks of strangulation on the girl's neck either. There are high chances they could be misleading us," a senior officer told TOI.

"Bairagi was her stepfather. Shilpi was his wife's daughter from her first marriage," said Yadav.

Lack of understanding of Islam and morals unfortunately.

A daughter is supposed to consult her parents when choosing a man to marry. Parents are supposed to check that their daughter is making the right choice.

But Parents should not force their daughter to marry a man she does not want to.

This is how it is supposed to be.

Lack of understanding of Islam and morals unfortunately.

A daughter is supposed to consult her parents when choosing a man to marry. Parents are supposed to check that their daughter is making the right choice.

But Parents should not force their daughter to marry a man she does not want to.

This is how it is supposed to be.
Mere betey mere marzi

Stupid people and stupid culture

It's raksha bandhan
It's 2 days holiday where I work
What happens on Raksha Bandhan? Is it true it's some sort of incest festival?
👇👇👇

The enthusiasm of celebrating Raksha Bandhan is not quite complete without seeing posts on Facebook. But when I came across this DailyO article – ‘What’s wrong with a brother and sister falling in love?’ shared by India Today on Facebook, I feel ashamed as a journalist, reader, person and as an elder sister.There were many other Raksha Bandhan stories that kept popping up on my wall but this particular article of DailyO, shared by India Today, one of India’s leading media names, shared multiple times got me a little intrigued. After opening this article like any other curious reader (self confessed), I found that it has been written by some Sreemoyee Piu Kundu. What was even more crass was than the title was its url, which contained keywords like – raksha-bandhan-incest-relationships-brother-sister-having-sex-incest.
So I start going through the content, which turned out to be a collection of several instances of ‘marriages between cousins’ from the Indian society and as well as globally. The author also mentioned her ‘mixed feelings’ towards her cousin, who looked at her ‘lustfully’. She also cited an example from Indian mythology on how Lord Brahma married his daughter Saraswati

Look at what this vile beast is celebrating @Areesh @mangochutney

Last edited:
What happens on Raksha Bandhan? Is it true it's some sort of incest festival?
👇👇👇

Look at what this vile beast is celebrating @Areesh @mangochutney
A liberal left woke pro islamic journalist Justifying cousin incest .weird people who graduate from JNU .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom