What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

OK.

If the nation of Pakistan can be rallied like this.

It is time the rest of world find themselves steel underwear.

Khan is coming. << that too from mianwali.

then imran should work more hard for change this situation dear its more important for our future to change this mindset .we should not keep it as it is .
Exactly. But this mindset is impossible to change unless he gets into government. The poor people are dependent on the PPP land owners for food who give them lands in exchange for votes

then imran should work more hard for change this situation dear its more important for our future to change this mindset .we should not keep it as it is .

yes it needs to be change but as truthseer has said its next to impossible

But this change is needed for Karachi to prosper as under PPP Sindh Government Karachi will not develop

Oh and please don't blame the people. The way they live, they'd be evicted off their lands and run off from their town if they didn't comply

still 85 days to Quetta Jalsa which political figures are going to join PTI?
I think a few nationalist will support PTI and may be Prince Jam of Lasbeela and Nawab of Jhan Magsi (governor Zulfiqar Magsi) join PTI.I cant find anyone else.There is a political vacuum in Baluchistan

Agree with this part though. Majority of my friends are now voting for PTA. This rally sure has changed the vote bank since most of us were going to vote MQM. Hope he delivers though

I came back from Karachi barely a couple of weeks ago. I checked with many relatives/friends (who typically vote for MQM). The responses were shocking! Almost all said: 'Let's give Imran Khan a chance now'. Only one said, 'I will vote MQM--they are our own people'. A couple of them said: 'My vote means nothing in Karachi: MQM is going to cast my vote for me even if I don't show up on the election day'.
So...before we talk about poor Haaris of Sindh being forced to vote PPP by the Waderas we need to look up on Karachi's non-Haaaris first. No denying that MQM is perhaps the biggest name in Karachi but not the way it was, say, in the 1988 elections (when I too voted MQM). MQM is not going to give up Karachi without bloodshed. And perhaps that's why Imran Khan--almost certainly being advised by veterans like Javed Hashmi and SMQ, decided to not open a front against MQM right now.

PS. PPP is not the only party with Waderas in Sindh. Not by a long shot. At least a significant number of PPP leaders from Sindh are from educated and/or middle class. The current CM Qaim Ali Shah is untainted and is also from the middle classes. Rural Sindhis are probably voting PPP because of a perceived sense of 'debt' to the wrong done to ZAB and Benazir Bhutto.

MQM are terrorists.

I hope Imran Khan comes to power and convinces the Western world to put MQM on the terrorist list.

Asif Ahmad Ali confirms joining PTI
=
ONPPix22-25_600.jpg

I came back from Karachi barely a couple of weeks ago. I checked with many relatives/friends (who typically vote for MQM). The responses were shocking! Almost all said: 'Let's give Imran Khan a chance now'. Only one said, 'I will vote MQM--they are our own people'. A couple of them said: 'My vote means nothing in Karachi: MQM is going to cast my vote for me even if I don't show up on the election day'.
So...before we talk about poor Haaris of Sindh being forced to vote PPP by the Waderas we need to look up on Karachi's non-Haaaris first. No denying that MQM is perhaps the biggest name in Karachi but not the way it was, say, in the 1988 elections (when I too voted MQM). MQM is not going to give up Karachi without bloodshed. And perhaps that's why Imran Khan--almost certainly being advised by veterans like Javed Hashmi and SMQ, decided to not open a front against MQM right now.

PS. PPP is not the only party with Waderas in Sindh. Not by a long shot. At least a significant number of PPP leaders from Sindh are from educated and/or middle class. The current CM Qaim Ali Shah is untainted and is also from the middle classes. Rural Sindhis are probably voting PPP because of a perceived sense of 'debt' to the wrong done to ZAB and Benazir Bhutto.

By the way Meengla I am expecting that you would cast your vote too in the coming elections in favor of PTI.

Imran did not mention them, we need to build bridges declaring them as such, is not going to help anyone.

The reason why i repeatedly mention them as such, here on PDF, is so that members can actually wake up and get rid of this cancer.

What a jalsaa guys.Congrats to PTI for having such a huge, powerful,determined and the most important organized rally,Congrats to the people of Pakistan and most important Karachi for making this rally so successful , but we must keep the lahore jalsa in our mind. It was lahore that started this momentum and Inshallah its going to sweep throughout Pakistan and dump all these useless politicians in the sea.My uncle and his son both are doctors they took off from work today because its Christmas and many doctors took off so they had to work,but both of them were like we wont be able to concentrate on work.My dad also took off from work and including me.So even if we are not in Pakistan we have these feeling for Pakistan that always keep us connected to Pakistan and also to the Tsunami of PTI.Imran said the next jalsa will be in Quetta which is simply great because the people of Balochistan has been ignored,so i think it an awesome move.I also believe that after Quetta the next jalsa will be in Peshawar.Because after having 3 rallies in the Provincial capitals.Peshawar also should see PTI rally as a provincial capital of Khy-Puk and also my hometown too.I am sure there is also huge support of Imran khan and people living in near by cities can come too.

Let me start by saying that I do not much about the politicians who have all of a sudden started joining PTI. Do these guys have clean record as Imran Khan is supposed to have himself? Will they asset or liability to PTI in the long run that is the question Imran Khan should be asking himself? The opposition will be looking for every opportunity to slow down the momentum that IK is gaining over them. He seems to be the right person at the moment for Pakistan. He is going to face lots of head wind ahead of himself. I hope he does not take any misstep, which can derail his popularity. He has to be very careful as to who he associates himself with in order to gain on the ruling class so that he can steer the future of Pakistan in the right direction.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

OK.

If the nation of Pakistan can be rallied like this.

It is time the rest of world find themselves steel underwear.

Khan is coming. << that too from mianwali.

What do you mean by steel underwear for the rest of the world. Explain in details. Right now you need end of violence and economic development only.

Back
Top Bottom