What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

Because he is a British national residing in London since 1992 to avoid courts.

And our honorable president who we all love so much and only PML-N losers hate is also avoiding cases through immunity.

At least, Altaf plays no role of power in MQM, it's the young party people that get elected

I am not a PTI member. I am just a common man frustrated with the system and want to see some change which I see in Imran Khan so my vote goes to him.

My comment was about the 'k' word after Altaf's name in your post, that's all. Imran Khan supporters are always welcome. Let's follow his example and keep the language respectable.

My comment was about the 'k' word after Altaf's name in your post, that's all. Imran Khan supporters are always welcome.

Agha Jaan - His comment was not ethnic or racist. For Tafu, Naju & Ghardari every kind of word is justified. :D

Next election plan is set.

ZM and Sindh Parast parties ne akay PPP ko torna hai.
Muhajir QM ne Muttahida QM ko torna hai
PTI, PPP and MQM ki ek doh seats maar jayegi.

Sindh ke pooray hissay bakray hojayenge.

South Punjab is with PTI, northern Punjab ke bhi hissay bakray hojayenge.

KPK main PTI will sweep urban areas and perhaps even tribal zones.

Balochistan se jo yeh Q leaguers hain woh kuch kaam dikhayenge... PTI will emerge on top.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

No, it was an opinion, a wrong one but his wish. He can hold whatever opinion he wants

I disagree. To be called a Pakistani, allegiance to the nation and its core ideas is a MUST. Pakistan should be destroyed is also an opinion, but an unacceptable one. Altaf and his MQM is a thing of the past and the same old Ghunda ghardi politics cannot go on in a changed Pakistan that we all are envisioning with PTI.

Whatever, you just jealous of Altaf Bhai.
Anyways, unlike some, I'm not paid to defend the great man, so whatever

And our honorable president who we all love so much and only PML-N losers hate is also avoiding cases through immunity.

At least, Altaf plays no role of power in MQM, it's the young party people that get elected

I don't think Zardari and Nawaz Sharif are British nationals or they hold any other nationality. And I don't love them like you love Altaf in fact I hate them.

Agha Jaan - His comment was not ethnic or racist. For Tafu, Naju & Ghardari every kind of word is justified. :D

Yes :D I just stated a fact!

Back
Top Bottom