What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

I just want to say A non corrupt and innocent leader (Like Imran) is 1 million time batter than the most robber and corrupt ruler like today we have

Does all of the PTI fans talk like this? Does PTI lovers group is only consisted of these types of people who are dying to show what they have learnt from their parents?

1. He was trolling and continusly posting off topics that's why his posts are deleted.
2. I am not fan of PTI - but i prefer it on other corrupt parties
3. You are one of those who love to generalize people
4. You must appreciate that i haven't learned to kill & pack (in BOORI) the people who dare to oppose
5. This thread was and is about PTI Jalsa, if You have something to contribute than OK, If you want to criticize PTI than go to relevant thread and challenge PTI fanboys
6. contents of Point 5 were suggested to that guy as well

1. He was trolling and continusly posting off topics that's why his posts are deleted.
2. I am not fan of PTI - but i prefer it on other corrupt parties
3. You are one of those who love to generalize people
4. You must appreciate that i haven't learned to kill & pack (in BOORI) the people who dare to oppose
5. This thread was and is about PTI Jalsa, if You have something to contribute than OK, If you want to criticize PTI than go to relevant thread and challenge PTI fanboys
6. contents of Point 5 were suggested to that guy as well

Thank god you replied in positive tone, i wrote my post specially 4 "Rana4Pak", but i included you too bcoz of that quoted post of yours...anyways i have no hard feelings for you =)

PTI wont win a lot of seats from Sindh. Karachi is probably the only place in Sindh where PTI has a chance to pick up some seats. In Interior Sindh, everyone has voted and will continue to vote for PPP. There's a famous saying that the people of interior Sindh will even vote for a donkey as long as that donkey is from PPP. This is why Interior Sindh is the most undeveloped area in all of Pakistan. These idiots will keep voting for PPP and get sh-t in return.

PTI will probably sweep KPK and hold a majority in Punjab.

PTI wont win a lot of seats from Sindh. Karachi is probably the only place in Sindh where PTI has a chance to pick up some seats. In Interior Sindh, everyone has voted and will continue to vote for PPP. There's a famous saying that the people of interior Sindh will even vote for a donkey as long as that donkey is from PPP. This is why Interior Sindh is the most undeveloped area in all of Pakistan. These idiots will keep voting for PPP and get sh-t in return.

In Interior Sindh PTI need to dent PPPP corrupted politics, Imran khan can do this because people of Sindh are already deprived from Zardari. I think, in Past, Sindh voted for Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto, but will never vote to zardari.
Listen interior Sindh, if you vote for PPPP, then you deserve to remain in Stone and Sand age.
Aik mashoor kahawat hai.
As you sow , So shall you reap.

Majority in Punjab alone can make one the topmost party in Pakistan due to the National Assembly seats from Punjab. Nawaz Sharif knows this fact all too well.
Let's see what's going to happen.
Unlike ANY previous elections in Pakistan after at least the 1970 elections this time there is a strong national level 3rd party (PTI). They could become a spoiler and give PPP+MQM+ANP just enough seats to form the Federal govt. as well as govt. in Sindh. Imran Khan knows that he needs to eat into Nawaz Sharif's vote-bank in order to win but now (with some heavy weights guiding him) he must know that the PPP is still the largest political party in Pakistan!

Anyway, one more crucial observation: These huge Jalsas and Juloos may not mean much if rigging is involved. In the 1990 elections Benazir Bhutto campaigned ferociously throughout the country, drawing huge crowds everywhere, and was almost certain to come back to power (after being sacked a few months ago) except the then Establishment had decided against that. In the end, the difference in the number of votes between the PPP and the rival alliance led by Nawaz Sharif was very little but PPP lost big way in terms of number of seats (stuffing some crucial ballot boxes was all it allegedly took). NOT saying this is necessarily going to happen again (especially since Imran Khan is probably well liked by the Estalishment) but just to you let ya know a bit from the history.

PS. @Areesh: Rest assured, I will vote PTI in the next elections if I can vote while in America (and the voting can be done without flying to big city). Otherwise, I am going to beg/threaten some lazy relative in Karachi to go and vote for PTI. May be I should do that (I mean the begging part) anyway :)

jo jahan ka kachra kabaar apni party may daal lya hey kyoonkay ye ORDEr hey kise ka lolzzzzzzzzzz aur majboori ban gaye hey ye tu waqt batayega jitnay aaj uchal rahay hain theek 2 saal baad phir pochaygi dunya haan kitna ahtesaab hwua hey KASOORI, MEHMUD QURESHI aur istarhan kay bohat saroon ka aur in jesoon ka aur inkay ilakoon ka aur inkay supporters ka lolzzzzzzz!

ye tu waqt batayega mujhe hansi is baat pe arahe hey jab BB aye yehi rad-e-amal tha is koom ka, jab woh nawaz aya tab b yehi rad-e-amal tha is koom ka, jab Musharaf aya tab b yehi rad-e-amal tha is koom ka aur jab zardari nay musharaf ko hataya tab b yehi rad-e-amal tha lol aur ub jab Imran Khan aya hey tab b yehi rad-e-amal hey koom ka tu baywakoof ye koom hey hukmaraan nahe lol

hope for the best IK but unfortunately hota huwa kuch aur he nazar araha hey

pewasta reh shajar sai,.. umeed-e-bahar rakh....:pakistan:

It will be hard for them to get anything in karachi they might get maybe 1 or 2 ANP/jamat e islami seats
it would be easier to get some seats in interior Sindh by giving party tickes and some money to PPP and PMLQ's landlords or lotas

Back
Top Bottom