What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

Javed Hashmi on his way to Jalsa gah !! :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

still people coming in hundreds !!

Javed Hashmi is my second favourite after Imran Khan...

Every areas presdent was welcomed with the song in his areas language :D :D Enjoyed it :D :D

What I liked was that his rally was about Pakistan, the songs were Pakistani and were actually Milli Naghme.

What I liked was that his rally was about Pakistan, the songs were Pakistani and were actually Milli Naghme.

Yeah... I saw every type of person attending jalsa..... and wishing IK and PTI good luck and all of them have hope in their eyes... there were persons who came on their mecedese and prado and there were persons who came on cycles, buses... all of them together was a dream come true for me :D :D :D

68648782.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

46282121.jpg

35955500.jpg

29402515.jpg

56397761.jpg

attended the jalsa.bara maza aaya.seen a different Pakistan.people were very emotional.but yara 6 gante khare hone k bahd band baja naj gaya tha:P
you people can't imagine the feeling when there was slogans going on pakistan zindabad,imran khan zinda bad,janoon and dil dil pakistan.
pakjx.jpg

jo jahan ka kachra kabaar apni party may daal lya hey kyoonkay ye ORDEr hey kise ka lolzzzzzzzzzz aur majboori ban gaye hey ye tu waqt batayega jitnay aaj uchal rahay hain theek 2 saal baad phir pochaygi dunya haan kitna ahtesaab hwua hey KASOORI, MEHMUD QURESHI aur istarhan kay bohat saroon ka aur in jesoon ka aur inkay ilakoon ka aur inkay supporters ka lolzzzzzzz!

ye tu waqt batayega mujhe hansi is baat pe arahe hey jab BB aye yehi rad-e-amal tha is koom ka, jab woh nawaz aya tab b yehi rad-e-amal tha is koom ka, jab Musharaf aya tab b yehi rad-e-amal tha is koom ka aur jab zardari nay musharaf ko hataya tab b yehi rad-e-amal tha lol aur ub jab Imran Khan aya hey tab b yehi rad-e-amal hey koom ka tu baywakoof ye koom hey hukmaraan nahe lol

hope for the best IK but unfortunately hota huwa kuch aur he nazar araha hey

Back
Top Bottom