What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

I don't know what it means,still congrats,good luck etc

And the Imran Khan in PDF and The Real Imran Khan,both
ROCKS!!

CNN) -- Thousands of supporters rallied Sunday behind cricket star-turned-politician Imran Khan, who said he wanted to root out corruption and ensure rich and poor alike prosper in Pakistan.
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for Justice) party rallied in Karachi, where Khan, 59, said he wanted to make economic and tax reforms.
Standing with him amid party banners and Pakistani flags were career politicians who recently switched to Khan's party.
Speaking in cricket terms, Khan said, "One more wicket fell today -- as Pakistan People's Party member Sardar Assef Ahmed has joined the PTI." Ahmed is a former minister of education.
Khan said if elected prime minister next year, he would bring a team that would help transform Pakistan into a welfare state and ensure equality.
"In Tehreek-e-Insaf's rule, a civil system will be introduced which will ensure justice and equality is followed on all fronts -- in which even Imran Khan's car is stopped for speeding," he told the crowd, promising corruption would be ended within 90 days of an election.
Khan also is an opponent of U.S. drone strikes in his country.

Pakistani former cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan addresses supporters in Karachi on Sunday.
Khan, who led the country's cricket team to the 1992 World Cup trophy, founded the Movement for Justice party in 1996 and served in parliament from 2002 to 2007. His party boycotted the 2008 elections.
The opposition politician also spoke of agricultural reforms, promising free seeds and discounted fertilizer for farmers.
Khan said a Chinese company wanted to bring a $19 billion dollar investment to Pakistan, but did not because of concerns over security.
Although he appears to be gaining traction, Khan's party has seen little success in the past.
During previous parliamentary elections, Khan's party failed to win any seats; many within the country have referred to him as a man who changes positions.
He has garnered support from his former wife, Jemima Khan, a British journalist.
Pakistan's next national elections are in 2013.

If Altaf kalia is taken out from picture then I guess alliance between PTI and MQM is possible in future. In fact this is what I think is going to happen.
Imran Khan apart from other problems you have mentioned, I really want you to fix this mass transit problem in Karachi. It is one of the biggest problem and Karachites suffer daily because of this. Nobody has done anything about it not even MQM so I want you to revive circular railway and fix transport system. All the best to you.

If Altaf kalia is taken out from picture then I guess alliance between PTI and MQM is possible in future. In fact this is what I think is going to happen.
Imran Khan apart from other problems you have mentioned, I really want you to fix this mass transit problem in Karachi. It is one of the biggest problem and Karachites suffer daily because of this. Nobody has done anything about it not even MQM so I want you to revive circular railway and fix transport system. All the best to you.
The day when Altaf will be gone the MQM will also be gone their will be no more MQM and If Imran Khan win some seats in Karachi in next elections it will sent biggest shock waves to nine zero

Once Altaf Bhai is gone, MQM will become a lot better with stable Karachi based leadership. In fact, if he's gone they'll become a pretty good party.
And yes, please bring back circular railway. It was an awesome system.

384075_10150447676069296_647954295_8732857_250999776_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

40876110150544958031352.jpg

:lol:

If Altaf k---- is taken out from picture then I guess alliance between PTI and MQM is possible in future.

Please reword your description of Altaf. PTI is about inclusiveness of all races, religions and colors. There is no room for this kind of language.

Thank you.

What does IK say about the role of america and india in Pakistan? How does he plan to deal with america if he's in power? Is he going to allow america to manipulate Pakistan the way other rulers did? What does he think about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine? What does he say about the role of Islam in politics and the society in general? How does he plan to help the ordinary people of his country? These are the questions Pakistanis should ask IK before electing him as their leader.

What does IK say about the role of america and india in Pakistan? How does he plan to deal with america if he's in power? Is he going to allow america to manipulate Pakistan the way other rulers did? What does he think about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine? What does he say about the role of Islam in politics and the society in general? How does he plan to help the ordinary people of his country? These are the questions Pakistanis should ask IK before electing him as their leader.
Imran Khan is the biggest critic of America Policies he is totally against them and he wants peace with India which in my opinion can only be a dream but he wants Kashmir issue resolved on the bases on UN resolution and he want to make Islamic Welfare State based on Khilafat e Rashida and he supports Nuclear Program and has said that every law will be based on Quran and Sunnah

They clearly said tht we want good relations with US & all neibours but with respect & equality, & who ever comes in the power Basics for defence of Pakistani land will be the same, every ruler of Pakistan played with US & use them as they use us & when the party comes to power than they make policies according to the situation they (PTI) has just defined the direction on which they will be moving.

Imran Khan is the biggest critic of America Policies he is totally against them and he wants peace with India which in my opinion can only be a dream but he wants Kashmir issue resolved on the bases on UN resolution and he want to make Islamic Welfare State based on Khilafat e Rashida and he supports Nuclear Program and has said that every law will be based on Quran and Sunnah

Excellent, now, Pakistanis should find out a way to be certain that he's not bluffing like the other politicians, in other words, they should test his sincerity and the way to do it is to check his past record and ask him to give his opinion about numerous past events. This will bring out his true colour.

Please reword your description of Altaf. PTI is about inclusiveness of all races, religions and colors. There is no room for this kind of language.

Thank you.

I am not a PTI member. I am just a common man frustrated with the system and want to see some change which I see in Imran Khan so my vote goes to him.

I am not a PTI member. I am just a common man frustrated with the system and want to see some change which I see in Imran Khan so my vote goes to him.
True. But why hate Altaf so much?
If he actually allies with IK and helps him come to power........

Back
Top Bottom