What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

This is what Karachi is in actual... It was a huge jalsa... Milling crowd witnessed the epoch making day..

Assalam alaikum

Yes a special thank to all residents of karachi, i hope the happiness , peace prosperity comes back to this gr8 city

TARIQ

They should have put in some spot lights that could be focused over the rear of the crowd.

1 thing changed in this Jalsa was that people was not instructed to zip the lips and sit with dropped heads

apart from everything, I really liked the stage, it was nicely organized.
And Hashmi's speech was truely electric, what a jem he is!

wow what a huge turnout, man. I was a bit skeptic that bahi's goon would start some **** but no. 2012 election campaign would be very interesting. Right now it's still too early to name IK the winner, as PPP hasn't started flexing it's muscle yet, but definetly PPP would be shaking in their boot right now.

Great Show,
Pakistani Nation has proved that whenever they have been provided chance,they chose better.
Now it depends on Imran Khan,if this time he bluffs the Nation I fear Nation will loose its faith in democracy and the so called change.

It was a great jalsa guys..............
Karachiites Zinda Bad..................
PTI Rockx.................................

A few things.

1. Hashmi's amazing speech. What a fantastic person this guy is and I can't believe hes been kept hidden from us by the Nawaz league.

2. Qureshi - What the hell! Zardari tried to barter our nuclear weapons to the Americans. He even gave up our chance to get the same nuclear deal that India got.

3. Imran Khan has promised a team. We are closely observing this development of his team. Qureshi - clean, competent, mamoth of a politician. Hashmi - brave, outspoken and determined. Imran himself, has a modern vision which would help us implement the good things from foreign governance systems.

This is a full flegded, well planned revolution folks. Tehreek-e-Pakistan ke baad, ab Tehreek-e-Insaf is the only parallel to that historic movement. I kid you not, the mess that we are in, this may be something even larger than that.

Message to the people. Please support this. PTI needs to come to power in huge numbers so that IK can't be turned into an Obama where he can't make any decisions except for bad ones. We need to play our roles. I would sincerely invite all overseas Pakistanis to start thinking about ways to bring your money to Pakistan if there is any way you can. Before that start considering making a trip back to Pakistan to caste your vote.

This is so important... Can't you just smell it, I can bet on it that never in your life have things seemed so much more hopeful amidst the problems. We can do it, just need some more, a little more effort.

Please... Please do your part. Think about the betterment of Pakistan. Forget about traditional views, look down in your hearts, you know this is the correct thing to do. You know it, do something about it.

Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabad!

IK is mainly supported by young people of pakistan and they out number the oldies.
young people of my family who never had shown any interest in politics are spamming FB and twitter with PTI news...
never seen this happening.

A few things.

1. Hashmi's amazing speech. What a fantastic person this guy is and I can't believe hes been kept hidden from us by the Nawaz league.

2. Qureshi - What the hell! Zardari tried to barter our nuclear weapons to the Americans. He even gave up our chance to get the same nuclear deal that India got.

3. Imran Khan has promised a team. We are closely observing this development of his team. Qureshi - clean, competent, mamoth of a politician. Hashmi - brave, outspoken and determined. Imran himself, has a modern vision which would help us implement the good things from foreign governance systems.

This is a full flegded, well planned revolution folks. Tehreek-e-Pakistan ke baad, ab Tehreek-e-Insaf is the only parallel to that historic movement. I kid you not, the mess that we are in, this may be something even larger than that.

Message to the people. Please support this. PTI needs to come to power in huge numbers so that IK can't be turned into an Obama where he can't make any decisions except for bad ones. We need to play our roles. I would sincerely invite all overseas Pakistanis to start thinking about ways to bring your money to Pakistan if there is any way you can. Before that start considering making a trip back to Pakistan to caste your vote.

This is so important... Can't you just smell it, I can bet on it that never in your life have things seemed so much more hopeful amidst the problems. We can do it, just need some more, a little more effort.

Please... Please do your part. Think about the betterment of Pakistan. Forget about traditional views, look down in your hearts, you know this is the correct thing to do. You know it, do something about it.

Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabad!

So, this forum is then officialy pro PTI? OR your personal preference just.

The forum could maybe have a little banner of VOTE FOR PTI or something. Some affiliation with PTI website maybe?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

IK is mainly supported by young people of pakistan and they out number the oldies.
young people of my family who never had shown any interest in politics are spamming FB and twitter with PTI news...
never seen this happening.

All my family, the young and the old are going for PTI

My phupo , who voted for PTI way back in the 90's, was a bit ridiculed back then for voting for PTI!!

So, this forum is then officialy pro PTI? OR your personal preference just.

The forum could maybe have a little banner of VOTE FOR PTI or something. Some affiliation with PTI website maybe?

This is of course going to be my personal view. But this forum has always tried to put its best foot forward that would bring only positive traits for Pakistan in the long run and it will always be our suggestion, guidance from our experiences to nudge our people towards these positive sign posts.

the best thing in today's mass gathering was announcement for Jalsa in Quetta on 23rd March.

it will break the inertia in Baluchistan.

Back
Top Bottom