What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

This is of course going to be my personal view. But this forum has always tried to put its best foot forward that would bring only positive traits for Pakistan in the long run and it will always be our suggestion, guidance from our experiences to nudge our people towards these positive sign posts.

But can we have a consensus sort of thing, that do the members, Senior members, want some affiliation with the PTI media team and/or website?

Would be a good step forward.

hopefully the days of feudel lords are over....
but IK will still have difficulty in getting votes from rural population.....they are the ones who get pakistan in trouble always.
they are illiterate and only know their "choudry saab" and for him they vote.

but IK will still have difficulty in getting votes from rural population.....they are the ones who get pakistan in trouble always.

The local Chaudhary is the one who gives everything, and takes everything from the village. So, of course, there is that influence.

A guy named Zulfiqar Ali came from DI KHAN i think to the Jalsa , and he payed for it by selling his phone!!!

That is Passion.

But can we have a consensus sort of thing, that do the members, Senior members, want some affiliation with the PTI media team and/or website?

Would be a good step forward.

No - It will not be good step. Forum must be neutral - who knows tomorrow we will be criticizing PTI if they don't deliver what they are promising

PS: I will suggest to put a banner asking people to cast their vote wisely

These Illitrates rural population are nothing else then Goats and sheeps... According to hassan Nisar
Where you turn their face they will move on that direction... Don't have the ability of thinking....Damn! They really makes things hard for whole nations.

What. A. Jalsa.
I had fully expected to leave by 3 pm like I said here on the first page. Ended up staying till the end, it was exhilarating. The Pakistaaniyat (I know it's not a word but IT SHOULD BE) was awesome. Koi na Punjabi that na pakhtun, sab Pakistani the. Urdu Speakers sitting next to Pusto speakers. Just awesome. National spirit- AWESOME!

I saw TV after coming back, was shocked that they were saying 2 lak people. I made a rough estimate shortly after IK Sahab arrived and I reached 4 Lakh
(Obviously I didn't count the people, just estimated in a small area and multiplied by total area)

I had problems coming home due to traffic. No problem reaching there though and awesome awesome parking

Kya Naghme the. It was unbelievable, the whole crowd sang along and when people spoke, we listened. IK's speech was phenomenal and really really liked Shah Mehmood Qureshi's. And the new guy from PML-N, Javed Hashmi was great. But really, some of the people who aren't well known showed so much spirit in their speeches, sadly don't remember their names.

Unbelievable. And Imran Khan's plans make sense, their sincere

I'd also like to point out to the many PML-N'ers who say that MQM does not allow rallies. It's not that we're their slaves and they don't allow us to attend, it's the fact that we see you're corrupt that we don't attend.

Guys I find it interesting that Geo are not giving as much publicity as I have come to expect of them. In the UK I have been watching it on Ary digital. It is also noticable very little is being shown on BBC and SKY. I cant help but feel this is deliberate

No - It will not be good step. Forum must be neutral - who knows tomorrow we will be criticizing PTI if they don't deliver what they are promising

PS: I will suggest to put a banner asking people to cast their vote wisely

who says IK cannot solve pakistan's problems.
Didnt he sove "seating problem" of Qasoor for many years to come?
Now alvtjose qasoorites who were sitting on "chaapaii" or the floor...must be comfortably sitting on chairs.
;)

IK claimed several times that the PTI will be a party of new and fresh people, but today he has to rely on the same old shitty people.

that's a wrong assessment that PPP and PML-N are rotten to the last party member. There are some very good people in these parties who are geniuenly concerend for the well being of Pakistan and want to honestly work and attain that.

Due to corrupt upper echlons of the party, these mid-level members are unable to start their positive effort. And then within their own power pool, the corrupt mid level members prevent them as well.

These guys can't get their good work started but sure get maligned with the rest of the corrupt party members. If these good folks can be handpicked to join another platform where their ideas, their education, experience and work ethics can be used to bring that positive change they always vied for then there's no harm in it. And That's not 'lota-ism' either.

Javed Hashmi, Shah Mehmood Qureshi are prime example of such people. Eshan Iqbal from PML-N is another such person I respect a lot. Such people should be recruited and their help sought after.

that's a wrong assessment that PPP and PML-N are rotten to the last party member. There are some very good people in these parties who are geniuenly concerend for the well being of Pakistan and want to honestly work and attain that.

Due to corrupt upper echlons of the party, these mid-level members are unable to start their positive effort. And then within their own power pool of corrupt mid level members preventing them as well.

These guys can't get their good work started but sure get maligned with the rest of the corrupt party members. If these good folks can be handpicked to join another platform where their ideas, their education, experience and work ethics can be used to bring that positive change they always vied for then there's no harm in it. And That's not 'lota-ism' either.

Javed Hashmi, Shah Mehmood Qureshi are prime example of such people. Eshan Iqbal from PML-N is another person I respect a lot. Such people should be recruited and their help sought after.

Exactly. Imran Khan was right, if PML-N lose the honest mid-members they won't have a team to even try the election.

@jo gaon walon ko dumba aur bakrian keh rha hai- Really? They're cattle. God said all humans are equal, drop the arrogance

the best thing in today's mass gathering was announcement for Jalsa in Quetta on 23rd March.

it will break the inertia in Baluchistan.
Yes that will be a nice move by PTI though 23rd march means almost three months to go. I was hoping that may be they will provide some details about their plans to cater the challenges in this karachi event. A lot of people are talking on shows that so far they are just saying things and they don't really have any solid plans. Maybe that's the reason they selected 23rd march for next gathering to get them some time. Provided that now they got some more good personals aboard they may workout the loose ends in these three months so we can expect some details from PTI in quetta event.

23rd March, the day Pakistan Resolution was passed, very very nice time

Guys I find it interesting that Geo are not giving as much publicity as I have come to expect of them. In the UK I have been watching it on Ary digital. It is also noticable very little is being shown on BBC and SKY. I cant help but feel this is deliberate

Yeah nawab sharif visited Geo office and met with chairman of geo in Karachi last week.
if you look at the programs of hamid mir and Sana butcha then it seems like they are media campaigner for sharif mafia. It may be understanding between geo and Nabap sharif that after coming in power they might relax Geo tax liability.
Geo group are No 1 Tax looter media in the company.
Sana butcha is a represenatative of Sharif Brothers specially hamza.

Yes that will be a nice move by PTI though 23rd march means almost three months to go. I was hoping that may be they will provide some details about their plans to cater the challenges in this karachi event. A lot of people are talking on shows that so far they are just saying things and they don't really have any solid plans. Maybe that's the reason they selected 23rd march for next gathering to get them some time. Provided that now they got some more good personals aboard they may workout the loose ends in these three months so we can expect some details from PTI in quetta event.

he said that PTI will issue communique twice a month from now onwards and update peolle about their plans.

Back
Top Bottom