What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan addressing thousands of his supporters at the grand rally near the Quaid's mausoleum here on Sunday, promised to introduce a strong justice system in Pakistan under which free justice would be provided to the poor, Geo News reported.

"I will bring a team that will be selected on merit to transform Pakistan into a welfare state," he said.

He said this team would function under Jehangir Tareen to bring before you the economic policies, labour policies, tax reforms, education policies as well as foreign policies. There will be a policy paper on all issues, he added.

"During Tehreek-e-Insaf rule a civil system will be introduced which will ensure that even Imran Khan's car is stopped for over-speeding."

He said Tehreek-e-Insaf would root out corruption and rectify the system.

Imran Khan said a Chinese company wanted to bring 19 billion investment to Pakistan but didn't due to worst law and order situation in Karachi.

"You don't need a rocket science in Pakistan, just bring a team of honest leaders that undertakes its own accountability," he asserted.

He promised that the major corruption will be eliminated within 90 days of coming into power. Pakistan suffers a loss of 300 crores per day, he regretted.

"The days of Zardari's rule are numbered, so do not worry."

He promised development in Balochistan. "We will seek forgiveness from Balochistan people and remove their grievances," he said.

A well managed event so far!
My family members in Karachi wanted to go there today but were undecided: Threat of violence was on their mind. I resisted telling them one way or another. They live there and know better. I have a feeling they still went to the Jalsa today.
Anyway, congrats to PTI for a job well done today. And congrats to all Pakistanis and even to regional countries because a stronger, prosperous, stable Pakistan is good for all.
Make no mistake about the rise of PTI: It is Pakistan's own version of the Arab Spring. Only hopeless cynics will not see it.

Imran talked about his policies and didn't provoke MQM at all, I think MQM should look for having working relationship with PTI for better future of Pakistan.

I like this change i don't like criticizing the others at every opportunity and it is always not good to provoke the opponents, i like this strategy

Highlight the problems we have, tell about ur self and about ur programme and challenge others to bring a better programm

TARIQ

More Than 5 Lac People's Attending PTI Jalsa in Karachi ...!!!Source BBC News.
More Than 1 million People's Attending PTI Jalsa in Karachi ...!!!Source PTI Officials
More Than 8 Lac People's Attending PTI Jalsa in Karachi ...!!!Source CNN
More Than 9 Lac People's Attending PTI Jalsa in Karachi ...!!!Source Aljazeera

Hashmi nay mella loot liya !!

congrts Karachites, you have done it.

:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Tsunami express : next stop : QUETTA :pakistan:

This jalsa like every all other previous gatherings was nothing but a gathering of people who only *shout* for change and practically do nothing except for stealing chairs in the end. He needs to take lessons from anna hazare, his peaceful hunger strike against corruption with a few thousand supporters forced congress to table lokpal bill. If Imran talks about change then he must work hard, do something effective. Jalsas are only a show of strength and are doing no good to Pakistan at this time. Most of the people who attended his jalsa would be sleeping on the Election Day.He has failed to act any different from the likes of ppp or pml. How can he talk about change if he is shaking hands with *shah mehmoods* , feudals and and same old tried tested people. People need to realize that he is no different from myriad political parties fooling people.

Educating masses would take time, and in present circumstances we cannot afford letting Imran khans and zardaris govern Pakistan. Its not about ego, personal gains or taking sides, its about this country, what you do, indirectly affects me too. Lets educate our people and then talk about democracy, otherwise we are only talking about bhooka nanga Pakistan, a naked Imran khan and DEMO-CRISIS.

Agree, hashmi was the dulha of this day/ night

good speech
deserve the repsect

Imran has done a gr8 job then this hazare , coz in pakistan there was always a threat of an explosion in any of its jalsa but he didnot fear and the gr8 ppl of pakistan showed its class of bravery and zinda dili they came in and came with big numbers not in one city but in many cities why don't u go to sleep. couple of hours of sleep will bring ur blood pressure down

TARIQ

8:48pm

PTI Chief Imran Khan addresses the rally.

“When I saw Tsunami in Lahore, I thought to myself it will be very difficult to top this. But today, I congratulate the people of Karachi, because they beat the [October 30] rally,” Imran says. He chanted the names of all of Pakistan’s major ethnicities as people from those groups responded. Mentioning religious minorities, he wished a merry Christmas to the Christians of Pakistan.

He said a special welcome to a man he introduced as Zulfiqar Ali who had come all the way from Dera Ghazi Khan to attend the rally. “He financed his trip by selling his mobile phone!”

“I welcome Javed Hashmi to PTI. The one thing I truly admire about him is his bravery. I welcome Shah Mahmood Qureshi again,” he said.

He then made the announcement that former foreign minister Sardar Asif Ali has said that he will be joining the PTI.

the Quetta Jalsa will be interesting.

Shah Mehmood gave out some startling facts. Like the choice of Zardari to be a party in No first use policy. And a lot more.

Javed Hashmi really pumped up the crowd. Main baghi hun baghi hun baghi hun!!!

The crowd was HUGE!!!

Really good jalsa by IK. Apprx 250k people there in the whole area in and around the ground.

Back
Top Bottom