What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

Thousands gather at PTI rally in Karachi​

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf rally began on Sunday with party leaders addressing the crowd gathered at the Bagh-e-Quaid, adjacent to the mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

More than 200,000 people are expected to attend and hear speeches of PTI leaders including the chairman Imran Khan, who has already arrived at the venue along with other leaders such as Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Javed Hashmi.

Also present was musician Salman Ahmed who played Pakistan’s National Anthem and the famous “Jazba Junoon”. Earlier, musician Abrarul Haq recited a naat, which was then followed by speeches from leaders Samson Sharaf, Aslam Rajput, Dr Hasan Raza and Azam Swati. More leaders are also expected to address the growing crowds.

PTI flags were visible throughout the venue and the main area has been divided into four sections, with one section for women, another for families, the third for youth and the fourth for the general public.

A specific gate has also been set up for the entry of media personnel.

Sunday’s rally further cemented Khan’s status as a rising force in Pakistani politics. The turnout was impressive because the event was held outside his traditional support base, Punjab province.

Thousands gather at PTI rally in Karachi | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Ok...Cable back on!

In my area at least...

I would attend but i have an exam tomm :(

IK claimed several times that the PTI will be a party of new and fresh people, but today he has to rely on the same old shitty people. What is new in PTI and what change will it bring? Who are the real party members? Majority of them are ex-PPP, PML(Q), PML(N), APML and all are tried and tested in their respected parties. How will PTI challenge “status quo” with people who by and large are responsible for it? But the most imp question is, why the 'peope' have gone to support same old corrupt fools?

PS :I don't support any political party in Pakistan so please refrain from calling a supporter of some corrupt party, i equally hate them all and more importantly i feel pity on dumb fools of Pakistan who are treated like sheeps by the media. I just refuse to believe in false propaganda and useless hype regarding an incompetent person. PTI is the biggest hoax of this decade. Pakistan needs no political party, it needs chinese style authoritarian government. Elections and all that bloody topi drama should be banned for once and all.

We trust Imran Khan and he will lead us to right path !!!! We are not supporting PTI because of newcommers. But we trust Imran Khan and his yong nujwans ISF.

IK claimed several times that the PTI will be a party of new and fresh people, but today he has to rely on the same old shitty people. What is new in PTI and what change will it bring? Who are the real party members? Majority of them are ex-PPP, PML(Q), PML(N), APML and all are tried and tested in their respected parties. How will PTI challenge “status quo” with people who by and large are responsible for it? Why the 'peope' have gone to support same old corrupt fools?

PS :I don't support any political party in Pakistan so please refrain from calling a supporter of some corrupt party, i equally hate them all and more importantly i feel pity on dumb fools of Pakistan who are treated like sheeps by the media. I just refuse to believe in false propaganda and useless hype regarding an incompetent person. PTI is the biggest hoax of this decade. Pakistan needs no political party, it needs chinese style authoritarian government. Elections and all that bloody topi drama should be banned for once and all.

PTI ain't getting a single seat from karachi, won't mind if they get one :p, best of luck PTI.

IK claimed several times that the PTI will be a party of new and fresh people, but today he has to rely on the same old shitty people. What is new in PTI and what change will it bring? Who are the real party members? Majority of them are ex-PPP, PML(Q), PML(N), APML and all are tried and tested in their respected parties. How will PTI challenge “status quo” with people who by and large are responsible for it? But the most imp question is, why the 'peope' have gone to support same old corrupt fools?

Did Quaid e Azam bring change with new faces or did he bring change with hard work, dedication, honesty and sticking to moral principles of democracy?

We trust Imran Khan and he will lead us to right path !!!! We are not supporting PTI because of newcommers. But we trust Imran Khan and his yong nujwans ISF.

Strange to see that people have reached to the point where they've stopped using their brains and converted IK into a god-like figure. Trust IK with what? He creating a party of old thugs and still trusting him? Get real and open your eyes for once.

I still fail to understand what change this “new political party” of leftovers will bring, and why people are ready to support all the tested people in a new party, under the umbrella of change. How dumb this nation can get? People are ready to give a chance to the same old corrupt politicans but in a new party.

@ Ali.009

Bro, if u an independent then u should know he has a track record of turning our pak team with same old face and injecting new ones. Nobody is saying everythinig will be perfect all of a sudden but if he u have a talented,non corrupt, honest , faithful person on top of any organisation it will perform well. so be optimistic plz

zardari and nawaz r no match for IK

TARIQ

Strange to see that people have reached to the point where they've stopped using their brains and converted IK into a god-like figure. Trust IK with what? He creating a party of old thugs and still trusting him? Get real and open your eyes for once.

I still fail to understand what change this “new political party” of leftovers will bring, and why people are ready to support all the tested people in a new party, under the umbrella of change. How dumb this nation can get? People are ready to give a chance to the same old corrupt politicans but in a new party.

The party needs over 1000 candidates, so unless PTI took in 501 old politicians you cannot say that the party is one of "left overs" that is just your propaganda.
As for what change they will bring, well they keep telling you if you bother to listen.
End corruption at the high level, strengthen Judiciary, implement wide scale reform in the Bureaucracy, etc etc.

You seem hell bent on judging them before they even came into power, why is that?
maybe you have some financial incentives to spread your hate?

regardless, you say you don't support any party, so now what?
you want an anarchist state?
you want Pakistan to become part of India?
what do you want?
it's easy to talk, so I challenge you to give us credible alternatives
Put up or Shut up.

@ Ali.009

Bro, if u an independent then u should know he has a track record of turning our pak team with same old face and injecting new ones. Nobody is saying everythinig will be perfect all of a sudden but if he u have a talented,non corrupt, honest , faithful person on top of any organisation it will perform well. so be optimistic plz

zardari and nawaz r no match for IK

TARIQ

Oh please! For the love of heaven, stop comparing 'circket' with running a nuclear armed country of 170 million. There is a bloody mighty difference between managing a stupid cricket team (which is actually managed by the coach infact) and managing a country.

Imran Khan has not put up with his words, he has proved himself to be an effective liar, WHERE IS THE PARTY WITH FREAKING FRESH FACES?!!

IS PTI A POLITICAL PARTY OR JUST A BOGUS PRESSURE GROUP! Decide for yourself.

Oh please! For the love of heaven, stop comparing 'circket' with running a nuclear armed country of 170 million. There is a bloody mighty difference between managing a stupid cricket team (which is actually managed by the coach infact) and managing a country.

Imran Khan has not put up with his words, he has proved himself to be an effective liar, WHERE IS THE PARTY WITH FREAKING FRESH FACES?!!

IS PTI A POLITICAL PARTY OR JUST A BOGUS PRESSURE GROUP! Decide for yourself.

Give it a rest man, you are throwing sh!t at a wall and hoping something will stick. I am embarrassed for you.
you have failed to give us an alternative, you are just spreading your own propaganda, most likely for financial reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom