What's new

It’s not Iran’s military power that frightens the U.S.

Marking early high school papers doesn't make you a philosopher.
When did I insinuate the above? You're making up your own claims and trying to debunk them simultaneously. Basically you're having an argument with yourself.

Mastan Khan is one of the most respected members of this forum

Respected by you and your type perhaps.

while you are nothing but a sectarian skidmark

I have never made a single sectarian statements in this forum. You are one making such statements and I highlighted them. Clearly you're trying to reflect your own rotten mentality on others

trying too hard to portray yourself as an intellect. Keep trying....

I am not "trying" to do anything here. These desperate attempts by you and your type at putting false labels on me will not help you out, not one bit.

When did I insinuate the above? You're making up your own claims and trying to debunk them simultaneously. Basically you're having an argument with yourself.

Respected by you and your type perhaps.

I have never made a single sectarian statements in this forum. You are one making such statements and I highlighted them. Clearly you're trying to reflect your own rotten mentality on others

I am not "trying" to do anything here. These desperate attempts by you and your type at putting false labels on me will not help you out, not one bit.

Don't you just love this forum? .....Great place isn't it....

Dude dont get me started over this. Any sane Non-Muslim let alone a Sunni would convert to your sect after seeing all this self flogging n cultish rituals. No offense. I mean no disrespect.

And yet you have the audacity to accuse others of being sectarian. Basically everything is reverse in whatever world you're living in.

Don't you just love this forum? .....Great place isn't it....

You'll find people like that everywhere. Most of the forum is not inhabited by trash, but even a small amount of trash can stink the whole place up.

And yet you have the audacity to accuse others of being sectarian. Basically everything is reverse in whatever world you're living in.
Yes just like you only feel butthurt when I say things which are true but on the other hand tens of thousands died by the same self flogging cult but you won't say a thing against them and because of your selective conscience you are a sectarian.

Yes just like you only feel butthurt when I say things which are true

Only thing true here is you're making sectarian comments.

but on the other hand tens of thousands died by the same self flogging cult but you won't say a thing against them. Atleast i am not a hypocrite or killing or celebrating on the death of children. and that is why I call you a sectarian.

More strawman arguments.

That's what I thought. No ability to engage in a substantive discussion. Your type can only resort to insults and fallacies.
My type can literally f u up irl too. Keep yapping over the internet but I have no time for your nonsense.

My type can literally f u up irl too. Keep yapping over the internet but I have no time for your nonsense.

The reverse of everything you say actually gives us the truth. That's the theme with you and your type. Everything is upside down with you.

The reverse of everything you say actually gives us the truth. That's the theme with you and your type. Everything is upside down with you.
It can only be proved if you were speaking such nonsense in my face and not here over the internet. You reek of hypocrisy. Your type would even put Jews to shame in your hypocritical nature.

By Allah I wont die before I see myself or my children take revenge on what you snakes did to Syrians. In Sha Allah

Now reverse it and shove it up ur ***.

It can only be proved if you were speaking such nonsense in my face and not here over the internet.

Sort of comment you'd expect from an emotionally unstable teenager.

You reek of hypocrisy. Your type would even put Jews to shame in your hypocritical nature.

Just because I don't resort to sectarianism it does not make me a hypocrite.

By Allah I wont die before I see myself or my children take revenge on what you snakes did to Syrians. In Sha Allah

Sure, what do you plan on doing? Writing insulting comments on the internet to get your "revenge"?

Now reverse it and shove it up ur ***.

You're just proving my points beautifully.

Sort of comment you'd expect from an emotionally unstable teenager.

Just because I don't resort to sectarianism it does not make me a hypocrite.

Sure, what do you plan on doing? Writing insulting comments on the internet to get your "revenge"?

You're just proving my points beautifully.
I stated the obvious. You are a sectarian POS and no amount of sugar coating can prove otherwise. Your selective conscience is a proof of it.

I stated the obvious. You are a sectarian POS and no amount of sugar coating can prove otherwise. Your selective conscience is a proof of it.

Back to square one. I am still waiting to see these so called sectarian comments I have made.

@Philosopher. @Malik Abdullah please ignore each other and you're both doing off topic discussion
And especially for @Malik Abdullah if you abuse/insult @Philosopher. anymore i will ban you from this thread

Yes, you are correct. Need to take this thread back on track.

Back
Top Bottom