What's new

It’s not Iran’s military power that frightens the U.S.

Or Iran can simply sue for peace and compromise, stop supporting and helping India establish a foothold in Chahbahar, Kabul, and Oman.

That is literally Pakistan's only major problem with Iran.

Also why Pakistan is distancing itself from KSA, UAE backstabbers. Abandoning Kashmir and supporting Hindu fascist regime in India. Why is Iran following the same policy?

The other issue is to stop supporting anti-Pukhtoon/anti-Pak groups like NA remnants and Kabul city state. Help Pakistan establish a coalition government in Afghanistan with Taliban.

That is acceptable as well.

Brother there are many solutions, I can list so many...

Ideally speaking (and this is what I really want) have an economic EU with the Middle East and Central Asian nations so our interests are tied, we can have a single currency like the EURO and benefit one another, that way none of us will think about destabilising the other or supporting proxies. Muslims (Sunnis) can have their Islamic state, and Muslims (Shias) can have theirs, disputes can be settled by all regional players so that it doesn't affect economic interests.

A less ideal solution, but more practical, is that if we can't work with one another, then at least avoid interfering in each others interest unless necessity calls for it (and even at that point agreements can be made).

An even more practical solution is the solution I described, and that is having a buffer zone so that Sectarianism is no longer an issue...

The mad man's path... is letting tensions grow between one another, creating sectarianism (Liwa Fatimiyoun and Zainabiyoun), hurting one another's interest, and when push comes to shove and the heat falls upon the Shia populations of neigh-boring nations affected (Pakistan and Afghanistan) and Iran then crying about how fellow Shia Muslims are persecuted to the world, BECAUSE of the very sectarian policies that are in effect right now, then you tell me whether war is not an inevitability at that point?

I am giving rational solutions, but if the policy is sectarianism and when push comes to shove, and such people really do become threats to the state, then you decide at that point whether or not we should adopt the policy America adopted with Japanese Americans..? This is the last resort, and every single option should be available before it ever comes to that, but if it does, then whatever happens... happens!

That is acceptable as well.

Brother there are many solutions, I can list so many...

Ideally speaking (and this is what I really want) have an economic EU with the Middle East and Central Asian nations so our interests are tied, we can have a single currency like the EURO and benefit one another, that way none of us will think about destabilising the other or supporting proxies. Muslims (Sunnis) can have their Islamic state, and Muslims (Shias) can have theirs, disputes can be settled by all regional players so that it doesn't affect economic interests.

A less ideal solution, but more practical, is that if we can't work with one another, then at least avoid interfering in each others interest unless necessity calls for it (and even at that point agreements can be made).

An even more practical solution is the solution I described, and that is having a buffer zone so that Sectarianism is no longer an issue...

The mad man's path... is letting tensions grow between one another, creating sectarianism (Liwa Fatimiyoun and Zainabiyoun), hurting one another's interest, and when push comes to shove and the heat falls upon the Shia populations of neigh-boring nations affected (Pakistan and Afghanistan) and Iran then crying about how fellow Shia Muslims are persecuted to the world, BECAUSE of the very sectarian policies that are in effect right now, then you tell me whether war is not an inevitability at that point?

I am giving rational solutions, but if the policy is sectarianism and when push comes to shove, and such people really do become threats to the state, then you decide at that point whether or not we should adopt the policy America adopted with Japanese Americans..? This is the last resort, and every single option should be available before it ever comes to that, but if it does, then whatever happens... happens!

Neither Iran nor KSA,UAE will move an inch from the suicidal trajectory in which they are headed. Both are cutting up the helpless dead body of the Muslim Ummat for their own nefarious purposes. I understand that it is useless talking to KSA, UAE, but I expected so much more from Iran given its revolution and the lofty ideals on which it was founded.

The Iranians don't see the trap which US and Israel have laid out for them, instead, they realistically believe the Mahdi is guiding their steps as they slaughter and dishonor innocent Sunni civilians in Iraq and Syria without rest. US invited them into both Afghanistan and Iraq for a reason, and also Syria if we realize Daesh is their doing as well, sectarian hatred suits their agenda and Iran is more than willing to promote Shia supremacy from their side.

So I think that at this point every nation state should look to strengthen themselves internally and wait for the coming great upheaval in the Middle East.

For Pakistan and Afghanistan, the only choice left to fortify themselves is to merge together. Pakistan will never be safe as long as foreign nations keep using Afghanistan to destabilize it. We have to go on the offensive and strike hard at those who wish to continue such proxy wars. For Afghanistan, all major problems such as being vulnerable to foreign states, land-locked, and suffering internal stability as a result of a weak security paradigm would end immediately.

Back
Top Bottom