What's new

It’s not Iran’s military power that frightens the U.S.

That's well written and on point in most cases.
However Iran's existing regime is not as angelic as depicted here. They are far from being the right kind of government over their people.
Where does it depict Iran as angelic?

I thought it was well written, except for the lightyears ahead of the shah era part. Is being ahead of what the country was 50 years ago supposed to be some sort of achievement?

Totally agree with the following quote.

What Sunni nations? If you are referring to GCC or the Al Saud family, they are not a Sunni nation. In fact they are not even a nation at all. Al Sauds kingdom is purely a family business establishment. Created by the British and kept in power by Americans

You are entitled to your opinion but it is not shared by most Pakistanis who admire Iran more than the Saudi Arabia.

Hi,
You can have your tantrum now---Iran's current regime's end is close---very close---.

The Us can only attack totally weak and defenceless countries.

Meanwhile 40% of their people are born through adultery.

View attachment 603325
I say there is some serious problem with Japanese and Korean .
By the way it won't mean 40% are result of adultery. The data include the birth after the divorce or after the death of the husband . in short if the mother is divorced or widowed after conception then its included in the data.

Totally agree with the following quote.

You are entitled to your opinion but it is not shared by most Pakistanis who admire Iran more than the Saudi Arabia.
That's a new one. Only Shias admire Iran in Pakistan and they are a minority. Saudis dont play the religion card like crooked mullahs sitting in Iran.

That's a new one. Only Shias admire Iran in Pakistan and they are a minority. Saudis dont play the religion card like crooked mullahs sitting in Iran.
LOL-Whut!?o_Oo_O
What planet are you on?,the saudis have exported their wahabist plague not only across the entire mena region but to the rest of the islamic world as well,indeed one only has to look at the countless numbers of saudi funded madrassas in places like pakistan to see this.The sad irony of this is that the greatest number of victims of this insanity havent been members of other islamic sects or other religions,but instead sunnis killed by their "fellow" sunnis.

"Saudi don't play religion card ! " LOL ! You must be coming out of a Saudi cave after long time. Saudis have been funding Sunni terrorists in Pakistan for a long time. I am Sunni Hanafi myself have many Shia friends in Pakistan. I have seen over the years Saudi funding for extremist groups in Pakistan. Saudis threatened Imran Khan to send back 2 million Pakistanis working in Saudi Arabia when he wanted to attend Malaysia meeting. Saudi invied India to Islamic Conference meeting and Pakistan did not attend. These Saudis are moving closer to India and Israel and wants Pakistan to follow them. If you think that these Saudis are friends then who needs enemies.

"Saudi don't play religion card ! " LOL ! You must be coming out of a Saudi cave after long time. Saudis have been funding Sunni terrorists in Pakistan for a long time. I am Sunni Hanafi myself have many Shia friends in Pakistan. I have seen over the years Saudi funding for extremist groups in Pakistan. Saudis threatened Imran Khan to send back 2 million Pakistanis working in Saudi Arabia when he wanted to attend Malaysia meeting. Saudi invied India to Islamic Conference meeting and Pakistan did not attend. These Saudis are moving closer to India and Israel and wants Pakistan to follow them. If you think that these Saudis are friends then who needs enemies.
Sunni terrorists? Wow. What do you call those Shias who are being recruited by Iran to fight for its dirty wars in Iraq and Syria?

Saudis moving closer to India while you fail to mention Chahbahar and Kulbushan. If you are still going to defend Iran and bark against Saudis then yes u r not a Sunni, you are either lying or a cuck.

@Irfan Baloch

This member has a habit of making sectarian statements. Clearly they have been heavily indoctrinated.

I see nothing wrong with what he said... Liwa Fatimyoun (Afghan), Liwa Zanibyoun (Pakistan), perhaps we are not allowed to comment on these since its “sectarian”.

@Irfan Baloch if you are going to take action against @Malik Abdullah then I suggest you also take action against me since I too am making “sectarian” comments.

I see nothing wrong with what he said... Liwa Fatimyoun (Afghan), Liwa Zanibyoun (Pakistan), perhaps we are not allowed to comment on these since its “sectarian”.

@Irfan Baloch if you are going to take action against @Malik Abdullah then I suggest you also take action against me since I too am making “sectarian” comments.

If the comment " Only Shias admire Iran in Pakistan and they are a minority" is not sectarian, then you need some education regarding what the term sectarian means. Furthermore, if you don't see what's wrong with comments like that, then indeed you and likes of you are the problem.

If the comment " Only Shias admire Iran in Pakistan and they are a minority" is not sectarian, then you need some education regarding what the term sectarian means. Furthermore, if you don't see what's wrong with comments like that, then indeed you and likes of you are the problem.

Yes you are right, we should keep quiet about Afghan and Pakistani Shia recruits who fight on behalf of Iran and then return home back to their nations, ignoring where their loyalties are.

We are the ones after all causing sectarianism... pot calling the kettle black.

Yes you are right, we should keep quiet about Afghan and Pakistani Shia recruits who fight on behalf of Iran and then return home back to their nations, ignoring where their loyalties are.

We are the ones after all causing sectarianism... pot calling the kettle black.

This is what we call Strawman logical fallacy. Where in my comment did I said anyone should keep quiet regarding : " Afghan and Pakistani Shia recruits "? My comment was about the sectarian statement: "" Only Shias admire Iran in Pakistan and they are a minority".

If you're incapable of differentiating between them then there is not much I can do to help you.

This is what we call Strawman logical fallacy. Where in my comment did I said anyone should keep quiet regarding : " Afghan and Pakistani Shia recruits "? My comment was about the sectarian statement: "" Only Shias admire Iran in Pakistan and they are a minority".

If you're incapable of differentiating between them then there is not much I can do to help you.

This is the truth. I have yet to see a Shia who condemns Bashar Al Assad or feel for millions of Syrians who perished due to his greed for power. Iran is fully supporting him ignoring the sufferings of millions just because on the receiving end are Sunnis not Shias.

As Abraham Lincoln said You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I have yet to see a Shia who condemns Bashar Al Assad or feel for millions of Syrians who perished due to his greed for power. Iran is fully supporting him ignoring the sufferings of millions just because on the receiving end are Sunnis not Shias.

From the sectarian lense you're choosing to see the world, I am sure this may seem true in your eyes. And your own A.L quote actually reflects on you perfectly.

From the sectarian lense you're choosing to see the world, I am sure this may seem true in your eyes. And your own A.L quote actually reflects on you perfectly.

Calling spade a spade is not sectarianism. I was the one who used to love and support Iran and Hezbollah before Syrian war so my parents and people around me didnt teach me to hate Iran. Ive met several Syrians and all of them curse Assad but you and your kind thinks you know what's better for them.

Back
Top Bottom