What's new

It’s not Iran’s military power that frightens the U.S.

Calling spade a spade is not sectarian. I was the one who used to love Iran before Syrian war so my parents and people around me didnt teach me to hate Iran. Ive met several Syrians and all of them curse Assad but you and your kind thinks you know what's better for them.

You're just reiterating what I said, and you're not even realising it.

Hi,

You already have the answer in front of you what the US will do and yet you cannot see it---.

The white people may have killed what over 5 million american indians---. They so far killed over 6 million muslims and made over 100 million homeless and landless---.

And there would be no love lost if it eliminates Iran---.

But there is a purpose in keeping this Shia nation alive and sort of strong---. It keeps the Sunni nations under control---.

And you kids were thinking that Iran is a monster---what a joke---. Iran is a God given gift to the christian nations who don't want the muslim nations do good---.

Iran is the poison that that is fed to the muslims of this world everyday to keep them confused in search of an anti venom by the christians power houses---.

Iran is an hallucinogenic agent that makes the muslims believe in what they are not---it is a similar type of hallucinogen that was possibly used by the " Old Man Of The Mountain "---the muslims are sniffing on it and living the euphoria thinking that it is the reality and the christians are laughing their heads off cracking up with the thought of the mockery they have made of the muslims---.

Except for the fact that Iran is one of the fastest growing nations in science and technology making it hands down the fastest growing Muslims country in the world in Science and Technology!

Making your entire argument utter NONSESE!

If you weren't a brainwashed sectarian FOOL you would of had pride of Iran's achievements as a Muslim country but clearly you are!

LOL!

Frankly, history and the actions of the US has shown it is NOT "Scared" of anything. In fact, US has done things that no one else had the audacity to do.

Total unadulterated crap. Iran's mullahs are completely antithetical to the stated principles of the "left". However, the "left" has been losing , losing, losing since Marx wrote his drivel. In short, the "left" is just as stupid and ignorant of human nature as are the mullahs of Iran.

Why was Obama showering $ billions on same blood mullas?
If US regime educate American citizen on how regime function, they will impeach Obama even after his retirement.

Why was Obama showering $ billions on same blood mullas?
If US regime educate American citizen on how regime function, they will impeach Obama even after his retirement.

hi,

there will come a time that people will understand especially in the Muslim world what Obama did for them after all the negatives. He tried to even out the score by offering Pakistan to send its military to the GCC to take charge of region and reduce the threat of Isis in the region.

What he was trying to do was to have Pakistani troops placed in that region of Gcc in large numbers to provide stability to the region. Pakistanis have no comprehension why this offer was offered to Pakistan military, sadly they just stayed in their shallow mindset of shia sunni divide they had actually no concept of what was happening to the Muslim world and what was coming their way.

Pakistanis are so ignorant and lack intelligence that they have yet to understand what was on offer, what their gain would be, what sort of crisis were coming to the region.

today, even at the brink of destruction, pakistanis are still lost in their identity.

It is the NASIM HIJAZI novel scenario being repeated again and again---was it for the treatment of mongol emissaries up north to incidences leading to the demise of arab rule in spain---truly identical scenarios---.

Last edited:
He tried to even out the score by offering Pakistan to send its military to the GCC to take charge of reguon and reduce the threat of Isis in the region.

Sorry.. got no clue about it. It wasn't reported in public media.

Hi,

You already have the answer in front of you what the US will do and yet you cannot see it---.

The white people may have killed what over 5 million american indians---. They so far killed over 6 million muslims and made over 100 million homeless and landless---.

And there would be no love lost if it eliminates Iran---.

But there is a purpose in keeping this Shia nation alive and sort of strong---. It keeps the Sunni nations under control---.

And you kids were thinking that Iran is a monster---what a joke---. Iran is a God given gift to the christian nations who don't want the muslim nations do good---.

Iran is the poison that that is fed to the muslims of this world everyday to keep them confused in search of an anti venom by the christians power houses---.

Iran is an hallucinogenic agent that makes the muslims believe in what they are not---it is a similar type of hallucinogen that was possibly used by the " Old Man Of The Mountain "---the muslims are sniffing on it and living the euphoria thinking that it is the reality and the christians are laughing their heads off cracking up with the thought of the mockery they have made of the muslims---.

I seriously don't understand where is the bravado of Iran coming from.... If US declares war on Iran , no one , I mean no one will stand in their way...

You are right...They have already destroyed several muslim countries .Adding one more and killing a few millions is something that they wouldn't even mind.

Behind all this talk of liberty , justice and morality .. The only thing that real matters is hard power.
I don't know who coined the phrase " pen is mightier than sword' ... I believe it is the other way round.

What Sunni nations? If you are referring to GCC or the Al Saud family, they are not a Sunni nation. In fact they are not even a nation at all. Al Sauds kingdom is purely a family business establishment. Created by the British and kept in power by Americans

What more Sunni nations do we have, let's see, Malaysia, does Iran keep them in check?

How about Indonesia, does Iran keep Indonesia in check?

Morocco, Egypt, Pakistan, Somalia, Albania, Bosnia. Does Iran keep any of them in check?

You are brainwashed by your own sectarian hatred. Christians, Zionists, Europeans, White men etc have nothing to do with this sectarian hatred of yours.

I can only talk about Pakistan...

What is Liwa Zaniboyon doing in Pakistan ? Why do IRCG press conference contain a flag of Liwa Zaniboyon ? Why are Pakistani shias from Parachinar and southern Pakistan recruited to fight on behalf of Iran ?

I know the ills of KSA..But that doesn't mean Iran is not the problem creator.... The biggest damage to muslims is caused by Arab / Persian rivalry.... You both are entirely responsible for the mess that was created and is being created......

If US declares war on Iran

The point here is that "if". What has stopped that "if" turning into an actual " US has attacked Iran"? The litmus test here is quite simple but very sensitive. If the US could have attacked Iran with the ease that some you like to insinuate, then it would have done so a long time ago.

The point here is that "if". What has stopped that "if" turning into an actual " US has attacked Iran"? The litmus test here is quite simple but very sensitive. If the US could have attacked Iran with the ease that some you like to insinuate, then it would have done so a long time ago.

Lol... Just because they haven't attacked , does not mean they won't attack.

Besides , taking out Solemani is enough to rein in the iranians....

Lol... Just because they haven't attacked , does not mean they won't attack.

Relying on some future "could happen" is not really a strong argument . Logic would dictate if a nation wants to attack another, they don't wait for them to carry on getting in stronger.

Besides , taking out Solemani is enough to rein in the iranians....

A strange analysis based on no facts or reality. Soleimani's death has made zero difference to Iranian policies or its regional standing. If anything Iran has gotten bolder. So describe to me how they "reined in" Iranians exactly.

Relying on some future "could happen" is not really a strong argument . Logic would dictate if a nation wants to attack another, they don't wait for them to carry on getting in stronger.

A strange analysis based on no facts or reality. Soleimani's death has made zero difference to Iranian policies or its regional standing. If anything Iran has gotten bolder. So describe to me how they "reined in" Iranians exactly.

Stronger ? US is light years ahead of Iran in terms of Military power.

Soleimanis death is huge. Only delusional folks will try to downplay it.

Stronger ? US is light years ahead of Iran in terms of *Conventional Military power.

Fixed for you.
Secondly, I am talking about Iran getting stronger, I did not say Iran is stronger than the US. Focus more on understanding the comments before jumping to click the reply bottom.

Furthermore, unfortunately for you, the real world conflicts are not as simple as you think it is. If their conventional superiority meant that much, Iran would have been attacked years ago. Hence now, we're back at square one in this discussion.

Soleimanis death is huge. Only delusional folks will try to downplay it.

Make an effort to substantiate your claims rather than just making a claim. I have asked you to explain how Iran was reined in. Go ahead and explain.

Back
Top Bottom