What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Manvantaratruti said:
I do not expect you to get this, but valmiki ramayan was about the perfect man, utara khand ramayan was also about duties of a king.

Suprise surprise....i understood it.
But then the question.....why does RSS harm fellow country men??why do they treat a muslim different from a hindu if they think whatever it is that they are doing is for the country???
Or is it for the religion alone???

Suprise surprise....i understood it.
But then the question.....why does RSS harm fellow country men??why do they treat a muslim different from a hindu if they think whatever it is that they are doing is for the country???
Or is it for the religion alone???

I just wanted to irk you with that comment :tongue:

Why does the court harm fellow Indians by hanging them ? by putting them in jail for 20-40 years ?

When we live in a perfect society, I will seek a perfect solution. Till then, I seek a pragmatic solution.

LOL. A straw-man argument. Have you stopped beating your wife ? :cheesy:

An impotent guy will do those things, are you one of them ??? if yes I pity you.
One of the trait I like about me is I am a tamer of animals and I like to tame arrogant ones like you. Lets Play!!

What violent terror path are the Hindus following ? strapping bombs on themselves and blowing up muslims ? What kind of lowly slime are you ?

See this is what you are made up of, read the thread completely and then answer my point.

Hindus so far has become second class citizens in the only Hindu land in the world. So I do think its time for a change. I know for a matter of fact that hindus are peaceful. It is for you to explain how your parents have become violent and have killed muslims and destroyed 50 mosques. I will be waiting for your answer.
What insecurity!!!
India is a country where more than 80 percent people are Hindus.

You might be a coward who is not ready to face History, but I do not want the rest of India to follow on your footstep. I would rather have an India who has the courage and the conviction to face up to history and facts rather than hide behind the 'burqa of secularism'

Coward???
A coward is one who hides behind religion and does some nonsensual things. I proclaimed as secular here loud and clear, how is secularism a burqa??
LOL. We can all see how 'level headed' and 'rational' you are. You are exposed as a poser peddling strawman argument with nothing constructive to say.
Nonsense because of not understanding my post.

LIAR. Ram Mandir is the ONLY thing you are pointing too. You do not even have the simple courage to admit this very obvious fact.

I do not think its a 'shame' to build a temple. Your 'shame' is your problem. You better convert to islam to get rid of that 'shame'.

Do not peddle anymore straw man argument like 'progress is there in people, not in building'. :lol: you sound like rahul gandhi. Unlike you , I went to an actual school with a solid 'building', a college with a ctual 'building' and a temple 'with an actual building. You might have studied in a cow shed and prayed in a funeral home and used the railway track as a toilet. For the rest of us, 'buildings' are very much important and necessary. :lol:

You lack the basic understanding skills and you have not understanding of what I have written.

Remaining things what you have written is nonsense. Not worth replying.

You sound like a priest in a temple. These guys are the main reason for division of Hindu society.
What is the use and significance of a temple if 10 to 15 percent are discriminated and not allowed inside??
what kind of hindusim revival your are talking about??

The one in which a priests son will be called priest and a pauper's son is called pauper??
Gone are the days wake up!!!

I am from a respectable family and I have every background from Political to Central Govt. of India.
This country is founded on the principle of "Unity in diversity" and people do not want your kind of crap Hindusim.

There are true concepts of Hinduism which fall in line with present India like "Vasudaika Kutumbum" , "sarve Jana sukinoBhavanthu" , related to equality and equal opportunity.

India will highlight these concepts and will progress, nobody here will listen to your kind of people nor will they listen to those guys who think they are patrons of so called hinduism and want to see divisions in Hindu society and also declared almost 10 percent of those poor guys as out casts.

Last edited:
I just wanted to irk you with that comment :tongue:
You've been successfully doing that since you have entered this thread :coffee:

Manavantratruti said:
Why does the court harm fellow Indians by hanging them ? by putting them in jail for 20-40 years ?

When we live in a perfect society, I will seek a perfect solution. Till then, I seek a pragmatic solution.
Come on.....Dont be childish.
Atleast in our country religion is not the basis on which justice is done.
I rest my case here.I am not returning to this thread anymore.

No need to do so. Sita Vanvas shows the duty of the king is above the duty of the husband. Which is why kings are considered as karma yogi's.

I do not expect you to get this, but valmiki ramayan was about the perfect man, utara khand ramayan was also about duties of a king.

Rama is a not a perfect man!!!!

He left his wife and instead choose his chair, if he is a perfect king would have left his king's duties and gone with sita. Then again he fails to convince his brothers to take the throne and rule.

This event shows the weakness of Rama and he is also a human.

A perfect king would have done "agni pariksha" in Ayodhya to prove sita's worthiness not in Lanka.

Rss and its cult... big time pain in the bones.

RSS originally..may have had noble ideologies and intentions. But all the moral policing they do in the name of "restoring" hindu dharma is bulls. Moral policing on valentine couples, barging their way into parties thrashing young crowd..boys and girls. ...highly need some education and a life. There are many more serious/burning issues in the country and they are all on a mission with stupid hypocritical minds ganging up bashing young girls and boys . Show power where it is needed. get an educated person to lead your forces. You will shine. Set a good example to future generations. Don't get your behinds hyper at the very mention of India, Hindu and/or culture.

Believe in Religion. Yes please do. But educate yourself thoroughly about the religion you believe in. No religion enforces any certain kind of behavior on women. If think there are any, those are all diluted versions from bird brained idiots who failed to comprehend the actual essence of any religion, self proclaimed moral police. And no religion asks you to indulge in attacks - physical attacks to safeguard the religion. Neither Bhagavadgita nor Quran.

They are only putting other Hindus to shame.

RSS has certainly lost its way after early 1990's now its neither a social organisation nor a credible political platform.

Last edited:
You've been successfully doing that since you have entered this thread :coffee:
Come on.....Dont be childish.
Atleast in our country religion is not the basis on which justice is done.
I rest my case here.I am not returning to this thread anymore.

LOL. Now who is being naive ? religion is always the basis for ANY Justice system. Starting with the 10 commandments or property laws in India.

But that is besides the point.

Your question was a prejudiced opinion masquerading as query.

1. Why does RSS harm fellow country men??

Ans. Still to see proof that it does. Still waiting. Feel free to provide that proof as the earliest. :angel:

2. why do they treat a muslim different from a hindu if they think whatever it is that they are doing is for the country???

Ans. RSS did not seek the partition of India. Congress did :disagree: So who treated muslims 'different' ?

RSS is a Hindu Nationalist organization. Apart from that, how have they treated muslims different ?

3. Or is it for the religion alone???

Its Hindu Nationalism. Its Religious, cultural, social, geographical and physical protection. That too was pretty obvious to ANYONE who chose to look at it without green glasses.

An impotent guy will do those things, are you one of them ??? if yes I pity you.
One of the trait I like about me is I am a tamer of animals and I like to tame arrogant ones like you.

See this is what you are made up of, read the thread completely and then answer my point.

:lol: ....you are an idiot who could not not even understand the stawman statement I made.

What insecurity!!!
India is a country where more than 80 percent people are Hindus.

It is 85% Dharmic and we would like to keep it that way.

Coward???
A coward is one who hides behind religion and does some nonsensual things. I proclaimed as secular here loud and clear, how is secularism a burqa??
Nonsense because of not understanding my post.

LOL. You need to vote for congress to prove you are 'secular'. :P ..... Guynextdoor will then issue you the certificate.

You lack the basic understanding skills and you have not understanding of what I have written.
Remaining things what you have written is nonsense. Not worth replying.

Clearly you are too good for me. :lol:

You sound like a priest in a temple, who are known for flaterring,cowardness and who are also opportunists. These impotent guys are the main reason for division of Hindu society.

LOL. So you are a shudra ? No wonder. One gets an idea why your kind were kept out of rational society. :devil:

I am from a respectable family and I have every background from Political to Central Govt. of India.
This country is founded on the principle of "Unity in diversity" and people do not want your kind of crap Hindusim.

Did they get reservation ? :P

There are true concepts of Hinduism which fall in line with present India like "Vasudaika Kutumbum" , "sarve Jana sukinoBhavanthu" , related to equality and equal opportunity.

India will highlight these concepts and will progress, nobody here will listen to your kind of people nor will they listen to those guys who think they are patrons of so called hinduism and want to see divisions in Hindu society and declared almost 10 percent of those poor guys as out casts.

In Vasudaiva Kutumbum, even Ajmal Kasab and Osama bin Ladan are part of your family. :lol: Now that is something easy to believe.

10% of Indian muslims are part of Hindu society ? Do the muslims of India agree with you ? :cheesy: This is exactly what Dr. Subramanian swamy said, and your kind called him communal. :D

:lol: ....you are an idiot who could not not even understand the stawman statement I made.

Donot try to divert the discussion by jumping up and down with the argument like you guys always do. You people always try to find escape routes.

It is 85% Dharmic and we would like to keep it that way.
who are we??
I am not with those guys who are responsible for the downfall of India during islamic invasions , These pathetic so called rational society are the main reason for division of Indian society. I am for the unity and I do not care about whom anyone worship or their faith, as long as they obey the constitution of India and love Mother India I will be with them.

LOL. You need to vote for congress to prove you are 'secular'. :P ..... Guynextdoor will then issue you the certificate.
I vote based on merit not based on temples and invisible GOD who had not appeared for thousands of years.
Clearly you are too good for me. :lol:
sensible!!!
LOL. So you are a shudra ? No wonder. One gets an idea why your kind were kept out of rational society. :devil:
I am a proud sheperd boy(tamer of animals ,a Yadav) (Patrons of Sri Krishna) and we are tough guys and I will put you guys where you guys belong.
Enough with this caste system joke.

A Pandit called Nehru failed to acquire number of degrees Ambedkar achieved and since Nehru's father is called a pandit he is called a pandit, what kind of system rational society are you talking about??

Did they get reservation ? :P
Through out my career I got my college seats with out reservations, I have completed masters and I can argue any topic better than you psuedo Pandit.

In Vasudaiva Kutumbum, even Ajmal Kasab and Osama bin Ladan are part of your family. :lol: Now that is something easy to believe.

10% of Indian muslims are part of Hindu society ? Do the muslims of India agree with you ? :cheesy: This is exactly what Dr. Subramanian swamy said, and your kind called him communal. :D

The words like killing , courage etc...etc,.. do not suit your people, better shut your mouth. You guys always ride on powerful people flattering them.
Subramanian swamy also asked to scrap caste system pseudo pandit.

Last edited:
Rama is a not a perfect man!!!!

He left his wife and instead choose his chair, if he is a perfect king would have left his king's duties and gone with sita. Then again he fails to convince his brothers to take the throne and rule.

This event shows the weakness of Rama and he is also a human.

A perfect king would have done "agni pariksha" in Ayodhya to prove sita's worthiness not in Lanka.

LOL. As usually more stupidity from you.

A Kings dharma ranks higher than a husbands dharma. Its a classic 'rights of the many over rights of a few' argument.

Rama was human and he had human weakness. He overcame those weakness. They is he is maryada purushotam :lol: Not a man without weakness, but a man who can overcome those weakness.

First Devi Sita insulted Lakshman and forced him to disregard his word he had given to Ram, when she forced him to go out and check on Ram when marecha made a fake cry for help.

Second Devi Sita crossed the Lakshman Rekha and by doing so started the whole chain of events that lead to the death of thousands. She had to pay the price for her folly and set an example for all.

Lord Ram did not tell Sita to take agni pariksha, He chastised Sita for her folly and her subsequentely being forced to live with Ravan. Devi Sita's then chose to set an example and took the Agni Pariksha on her own free will. She was the queen of Ayodhya and any slander against her name was not acceptable as it would send the wrong message to the people of Ayodhya.

I think imperial Islamic empire of Mohammed is the biggest organization ever

LOL. As usually more stupidity from you.

A Kings dharma ranks higher than a husbands dharma. Its a classic 'rights of the many over rights of a few' argument.

Rama was human and he had human weakness. He overcame those weakness. They is he is maryada purushotam :lol: Not a man without weakness, but a man who can overcome those weakness.

First Devi Sita insulted Lakshman and forced him to disregard his word he had given to Ram, when she forced him to go out and check on Ram when marecha made a fake cry for help.

Second Devi Sita crossed the Lakshman Rekha and by doing so started the whole chain of events that lead to the death of thousands. She had to pay the price for her folly and set an example for all.

Lord Ram did not tell Sita to take agni pariksha, He chastised Sita for her folly and her subsequentely being forced to live with Ravan. Devi Sita's then chose to set an example and took the Agni Pariksha on her own free will. She was the queen of Ayodhya and any slander against her name was not acceptable as it would send the wrong message to the people of Ayodhya.

A King should behave like a King no matter where he is, He must have the vision and thought about his kingdom. Rama should have prevented Sita taking Agni Pariksha and should have allowed it in Ayodhya, he is not a perfect king.

Donot try to divert the discussion by jumping up and down with the argument like you guys always do. You people always try to find escape routes.

LOL. What discussion ?

BTW, I am not 'you people', I represent only myself in this forum :lol:
who are we??
I am not with those guys who are responsible for the downfall of India during islamic invasions , These pathetic so called rational society are the main reason for division of Indian society. I am for the unity and I do not care about whom anyone worship or their faith, as long as they obey the constitution of India and love Mother India I will be with them.

Who cares what you are and what you want :lol: I would have said you are full of $hit but apparently you are too full of yourself.

I vote based on merit not based on temples and invisible GOD who had not appeared for thousands of years.

LOL. Like I care. :cheesy:

I am a proud sheperd boy(tamer of animals ,a Yadav) (Patrons of Sri Krishna) and we are tough guys and I will put you guys where you guys belong.
Enough with this caste system joke.

So you are a 'reservation' boy :azn:

A Pandit called Nehru failed to acquire number of degrees Ambedkar achieved and since Nehru's father is called a pandit he is called a pandit, what kind of system rational society are you talking about??

So Ambedkar is your new god reservation boy ? :P

Through out my career I got my college seats with out reservations, I have completed masters and I can argue any topic better than you psuedo Pandit.

LOL. Ya right . :lol:

The words like killing , courage etc...etc,.. do not suit your people, better shut your mouth. You guys always ride on powerful people flattering them.
Subramanian swamy also asked to scrap caste system pseudo pandit.

Most of you Pandits do not know the actual origins of GODs like vishnu, all you read is so called Hindu Golden age twisted scripts and feel like you guys know every thing.

More Rhetorics to substituent for substance. No wonder you need 'reservation' :lol: 
A King should behave like a King no matter where he is, He must have the vision and thought about his kingdom. Rama should have prevented Sita taking Agni Pariksha and should have allowed it in Ayodhya, he is not a perfect king.

You are going to teach Sri. Ramchandra ji how to be a good human being and a good king :lol:

Now wonder you shudras were considers fools.

LOL. What discussion ?
BTW, I am not 'you people', I represent only myself in this forum :lol:
Good thing for those guys then.

Who cares what you are and what you want :lol: I would have said you are full of $hit but apparently you are too full of yourself.
I am always full of myself and people around me like it that way!

LOL. Like I care. :cheesy:
So you are a 'reservation' boy :azn:
Read what I have posted, I never depended on reservations and I work in IT field. My Gate percentile is 94 and I have 80% in my Masters and a campus recruit.

So Ambedkar is your new god reservation boy ? :P
LOL. Ya right . :lol:
More Rhetorics to substituent for substance. No wonder you need 'reservation' :lol:

I believe in Law of Karma. It is you in this thread jumping up and down and running like head less chicken with out any substance.

You are going to teach Sri. Ramchandra ji how to be a good human being and a good king :lol:

Now wonder you shudras were considers fools.

You are a priest right!!!

Call him then and see if he listens to you!!!

Good thing for those guys then.
I am always full of myself and people around me like it that way!
Read what I have posted, I never depended on reservations and I work in IT field. My Gate percentile is 94 and I have 80% in my Masters and a campus recruit.
I believe in Law of Karma. It is you in this thread jumping up and down and running like head less chicken with out any substance.
You are a priest right!!!
Call him then and see if he listens to you!!!

Who said I am a priest ? its you shudra inferiority complex acting up again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom