What's new

Is This the 'Gujarat Model' India Needs?

Why are our neighbours so worried about Modi coming to power ? How does it affect them ?

I don't remember us being worried about which government comes to power in their countries ?
Modi making their night sleepless.... I don't know any doctor can prescribe them ANTI MODI PILLS for few BANGLADESHI n Pakistanis

you proved your worth here one more time with your inability to engage Indians in reasonable discussion.... You n many here on pdf don't want to have honest approach on Modi ..... All of your threads stems from a race of victimhood on 2002 post Godhra cases with holding him responsible n almost labeling him a terrorist or butcher of Muslims in most of your post without giving a second thought of what SC constituted SIT has to say in this regard while giving him a clean chit.... And when you people run out of argument then many people here come out with GREAT HINDU BANIYA THEORY....
Munshi babu one has to earn respect not to beg for it as you same mentioned about @Ravi Nair the only Indian here...
Congrtz Ravi Munshi has found Indian KOHINOOR HEERA in pdf sitting miles away from indian shores .....:yahoo:

Do you not see how mindless and pathetic your comment is? Just proves my point.

abey tere baap ka kuch ja rha hai kya?? Our country so we will elect..........who the F are you to say anything.

India's baap ...

abey tere baap ka kuch ja rha hai kya?? Our country so we will elect..........who the F are you to say anything.
N what he expects from indians is to give him grand salute on his baised threads .....

There are leaders within the BJP like Parrikar, Ashok Chavan who are as equally competent.

Surely you meant Shivraj Chauhan and not the infamous Ashok Chavan.

Surely you meant Shivraj Chauhan and not the infamous Ashok Chavan.

I seem to havbe pulled an Alia Bhatt-esque error.

Forgive me. That is a grave mistake. Chauhan is a competent administrator. The other.....

If majority of Indians want Modi as the next PM, then so be it.

I simply want to ask the author, what will Modi do if become PM?

Start Concentration Camps to kill all Muslims?
Create an Army to take AK 47 and ram in all Muslim localities?

I mean what possibly can we think of that Modi will do to hurt India's so called prospering and stomach feeding pluralism. Its Pluralism which has made India the Super Power and per Capita Income of India is 40K Dollors. Its all coz of Pluralism.

Well, If u replace Pluralism with Development and Governance then my above piece wud sound a lot logical.

Exactly the point. Pluralism is the most misused aspect of Indian society. IF Indians really want to move forward, its high tym we slap these politicians and say, Enough of playing on Pluralism, emotions, Votebank Politics, etc.

India needs Development and Governance. Nothing else for next 10 yrs. Then we will talk bout honesty, pluralism, etc etc.

1st develop hard aspects then talk bout soft aspects.

If Educated, no Pluralism will ever be hurt.

DONT BARK ON PLURALISM. EDUCATE PEOPLE.

I don't know if India needs Gujrat model ot not but Indis definitely need NaMo. :cray:

Back
Top Bottom