What's new

Nepal to be Hindu state after BJP wins India polls'

Doesnt matter we are still occupying integral part of china so when are Chinese coming?

Like I said India as a nation incapable of annex China territory. China just want to let the dispute territory remain as status quote, China did send their troop in 1962 and drove Indian army out of South Tibet didn't they?

Then why India wants Nepal to become a conservative or in other words a hindutva country?

It is all politically motivated statement, Election related one. Hindutva movement in India is becoming stronger day by day ..... But when it comes to state affairs religion will not be taken into consideration.

It is up to the religious guys to take care of the religion, state will not endorse any religion in India. I hope you got the difference :)

Hinduism ATM do have some flaws and needs to be reformed.

Like I said India as a nation incapable of annex China territory. China just want to let the dispute territory remain as status quote, China did send their troop in 1962 and drove Indian army out of South Tibet didn't they?
That is not what is Chinese official view on this you mean they are lying?

India incapable of annex China territory, history already taught Indian a lesson for messing with China. Do you really want revisit India past debacle in 1962 war? As for US decline status in this world, I don't see any nation can threaten US by military force or use their economy to destroy US from within.
I know 1962 history or any other war in past better then "DUMB AMERICANS". Yes America has largest defense budget than total of other top 8 countries. But you are scared from starting. USA and there CIA always play dirty games with other countries for there profit only. At least we try and what about you? Why are you scared of Russia and China?? Because they can kick your ***. Your Country has Trillions of Dollors debt. Crimea joined Russia, USA tried there best but at last pissed pants.

That is not what is Chinese official view on this you mean they are lying?

China government always view India illegal occupied South Tibet that will never change. They never recognized South Tibet belong to India soveignty. Don't open your mouth to be thought of a fool or open your mouth to confirm it.

^^^^^
So when are Chinese coming to reclaim their sovereign land and can you teach me how to open one's mouth while typing on a keyboard must be some high IQ technique of Chinese.

I know 1962 history or any other war in past better then "DUMB AMERICANS". Yes America has largest defense budget than total of other top 8 countries. But you are scared from starting. USA and there CIA always play dirty games with other countries for there profit only. At least we try and what about you? Why are you scared of Russia and China?? Because they can kick your ***. Your Country has Trillions of Dollors debt. Crimea joined Russia, USA tried there best but at last pissed pants.

You know the history in 1962 war base on India government propaganda spoon feeding Indian populate. Weren't Indian believe China was the aggressor in 1962 war and betrayed India friendship?

You know the history in 1962 war base on India government propaganda spoon feeding Indian populate. Weren't Indian believe China was the aggressor in 1962 war and betrayed India friendship?

this thread is not about china ,please stop crying over South Tibet .if you dont like our occupation come and take it stop crying over pdf like a little girl

this thread is not about china ,please stop crying over South Tibet .if you dont like our occupation come and take it stop crying over pdf like a little girl

Whether China want to fight India over South Tibet is up to China government to decide, I'm just want to let Indian know China did defeat India army in 1962 because of Indian grand ambition in expansionism.

Some people are too ashamed to show their real identity and are obsessed with india and call indians as slaves while immigrating to west and then start spewing $hit about them too,Such ungrateful folks:angel:

Why not 'India to be a Hindu State after BJP winning election' ..... first .... ???

............ :sarcastic:

Nearly all Indians know everything about 1962 war and also the latest news coming by Neville Maxwell. Everybody love to expand there country. China is doing this, Russia did it and you can't do anything in this. But you can cry for India. Nepal has more than 90% Hindu and same culture thats why this thread made. Its not about to get Nepal Forcefully, its about Indian view for Nepal. I also think Nepal should join India, because i will better for both countries and peoples...

Nearly all Indians know everything about 1962 war and also the latest news coming by Neville Maxwell. Everybody love to expand there country. China is doing this, Russia did it and you can't do anything in this. But you can cry for India. Nepal has more than 90% Hindu and same culture thats why this thread made. Its not about to get Nepal Forcefully, its about Indian view for Nepal. I also think Nepal should join India, because i will better for both countries and peoples...

Nepal is independent nation recognized by the U.N, other than Nepali worship Hindu and share some common in culture why didn't they want to be a part of India after British left the continent? Why Nepali want to vote to join 1.2 billions Indian with nothing to offer Nepal population?

Back
Top Bottom