What's new

Nepal to be Hindu state after BJP wins India polls'

Nepal is independent nation recognized by the U.N, other than Nepali worship Hindu and share some common in culture why didn't they want to be a part of India after British left the continent? Why Nepali want to vote to join 1.2 billions Indian with nothing to offer Nepal population?
Why don't India have nothing to offer to Nepal population??? Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India | Page 5 Read this thread for this. As i said I think Nepal should join India and if they vote for join UN or USA have no rights to stop them.

Why don't India have nothing to offer to Nepal population??? Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India | Page 5 Read this thread for this. As i said I think Nepal should join India and if they vote for join UN or USA have no rights to stop them.

India couldn't feed and provide adequate housing and sanititation to most of 1.2 billions Indian, you expect people to believe India capable of providing better life for the Nepali?

@sincity Yes i believe that India can feed and provide better life and education than Nepal now and more better in future.

India couldn't feed and provide adequate housing and sanititation to most of 1.2 billions Indian, you expect people to believe India capable of providing better life for the Nepali?

Most of the population? Are you sure about that? Tell me,does US provide the same to its citizens? Free housing and sanitation for all ?

Most of the population? Are you sure about that? Tell me,does US provide the same to its citizens? Free housing and sanitation for all ?

Over 300 millions of Indian live below the poverty line and majority of Indian survive on 2 US dollar per day salary. Over 300 milions is equivalent of the whole US population suffer with the stricken poverty in India.

Feed your own people first before consider feeding other for any ambiguity reason.
India is feeding own peoples very well. But its 1.2 Billion and i will take time to up...OK and India didn't need any advice from USA about Nepal relations..

Over 300 millions of Indian live below the poverty line and majority of Indian survive on 2 US dollar per day salary. Over 300 milions is equivalent of the whole US population suffer with the stricken poverty in India.

1. We dont use USD here to buy commodities.
2. Answer the question.

Feed your own people first before consider feeding other for any ambiguity reason.

you are a nobody your opinion does not matter we do what we want !go look after your own interest first before poking your nose into others

He is a Chinese.
Bro it doesn't matter for me he is Chinese or American... I am saying that India will join with Nepal if Nepal want to join. Nobody can stop us if both countries agree

India is feeding own peoples very well. But its 1.2 Billion and i will take time to up...OK and India didn't need any advice from USA about Nepal relations..

I'm not offer you any advice on Napal relation, I just pointed out India still consider a 3rd world nation shouldn't dream of any grandur ambition, use your time to think how to elevate your own people out of their misery first.

Not too sure about that. I have two Nepali friends (Chehtri's), both of them hate the Indian government.

you are a nobody your opinion does not matter we do what we want !go look after your own interest first before poking your nose into others

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

And from where feeding peoples come into this topic. India and Nepal both decreasing Poverty very fast.

Not too sure about that. I have two Nepali friends (Chehtri's), both of them hate the Indian government.
Both of them hate Indian Government not peoples of India. This time BJP will come not that sick Congress

Back
Top Bottom