What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Last edited:
We should ban RSS because of this

How many times will you post the same bullshit propaganda video ? You have already mentioned this multiple times before in the same thread and a pretty comprehensive reply was also given. :coffee:

Posting videos of VHP, or Shiv Sena or Bajaran dal or any other group will not obfuscate the issue that we are talking about RSS.

BTW demolishing that illegal structure made by Babbar on the site of a Hindu Temple was an excellent move and I fully endorse it.

How many times will you post the same bullshit propaganda video ?
Because you act blind.:coffee:

adwityagrata said:
Posting videos of VHP, or Shiv Sena or Bajaran dal or any other group will not obfuscate the issue that we are talking about RSS.

Dont talk like ISI,which finances terrorist outfits and then denies it.:coffee:

adwityagrata said:
BTW demolishing that illegal structure made by Babbar on the site of a Hindu Temple was an excellent move and I fully endorse it.
Now you are talking.....
Babri masjid was demolished because BABBAR made a mosque on a hindu site....lolzzzz.
So what?? Hindu kings too have demolished many monasteries of the peace loving buddhists.
Just like Muslims destroyed many temples in India, Christians destroyed many pagan places of worship in Europe and the New World. Every religion has done that in the past like Roman religion, Zoroastrianism, Greek religion, etc. Everytime an army conquers new land, they have tried to impose their faith on the conquered people.
We cant blame all Mughal Emperors and you have to remember the fights between Vaishnavas and Shaivites .One of chola kings even destroyed a Vaishnava temple. Please ask the hindu activits to demolish those structures too.
And hey dont forget the TAJ MAHAL.

Majority of the people from Hindu religion in the past had converted to Jain/ Buddhist religions and people converted because of the caste system so this is kind of sowing and reaping or law of karma.

First you call me blind and then accuse me of 'talking like ISI' :lol: ....what a stupid bicth. Looks like mad cow disease. You are clearly a troll with an agenda. Stay away from me.
You can continue your pathetic attempt to spin your way out. I am not buying your snake oil.
I am glad that the illegal structure babbar build was demolished and I thank RSS for it.
I can answer all your ridiculous charges, but that would be giving legitimacy to a Anti-Hindu Troll like you. I would rather avoid you like plague.
:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

:coffee:

This is bullshit. MNS and Shivsena are in no way related RSS. The MNS people even beat the biharis even if they are hindus. From being secular, you are going towards anti-hindu posts. And so much for not coming back to this thread, how many posts have you made since you said that? Or it is just that you can't sleep well without some Rss bashing?

@levina, why are you posting Shiv Sena and MNS videos on RSS thread? If you appear so ignorant, people will ignore some good points you are making.

@levina, why are you posting Shiv Sena and MNS videos on RSS thread? If you appear so ignorant, people will ignore some good points you are making.
Lol....yes i did make a blunder.Work overload can be taken as an excuse.
But my "good points" are very conviniently ignored because these guys here dont want to hear the truth.15 pages and they have not given up....should show how brainwashed these guys are.They have resorted to personal attacks when they started loosing ground.
Though many a times they have come close to being nazlanmakish.

Last edited:
Well thats not how foruming works. Nobody changes their position in a debate 180 degrees. Because foruming is an expression of the conscious. But the good points you make work on the readers mind and does shape his thought over a period. BTW that happens to you too.

RSS is a controvercial organisation. But if you look carefully, practically all organisations of a sizeable following are controvercial. How communists in India used force is forgotten while looking at Shiv Sena. While looking at divisive policies of BJP, one totally ignores the divisive policies of Congress and the tremendous cost we have paid. While blaming right wing of doing anything for votes, one forgets ALL parties do ANYTHING for votes. We are all guilty of what we accuse others of. As long as the debate is on topic, we should welcome it.

Most of us have a horse in this race, why pretend to be objective observers?

I do see the two sides of a coin.In this same thread i have mentioned it many times that i am not against BJP...not against RSS too(surprised??).
BUT i am not supporting the violence done by them.Infact whatever good RSS must have done otherwise gets negated whenever their activists get involved in communal violence.

LOL. So what you are NOT saying is that,

1. We should look at china because they are communist and have banned religion.

2. We should look at pakistan because islamic terrorists have killed people in the name of religion.

3. We should ban RSS because they provide humanitarian aid during natural disaster to prevent ''foul' play.

.... is thay anything else you DO NOT want to say ? :woot:
top deduction abilities....:tup:
u get 1st prize :woot:

Back
Top Bottom