What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Bajrang Dal is under VHP which is under Sangh Parivar or RSS.

VHP is a purely Hindu organization involved in spreading and protecting Hinduism.

RSS is a Hindu Nationalist organization built by an Atheist who defined Hindutva as a cultural and civilizational identity.

Is there a common source of funding for both VHP and RSS ???

You call it 'Sangh Parivar', so can you show how the Parivar has funded RSS ? or BJP for that matter ?

Using the same logic, All christian churches of various denomination like protestean, catholic, baptist etc.. come under Christian parivar.

All the shia and sunni muslim organizations including Terrorist organizations come under Muslim Parivar. Do you agree to these definitions too ?

VHP and RSS are linked because they are both Hindu in nature. By that same logic, all Hindu organizations must be part of Sangh Parivar or RSS.

Last edited:
VHP is a purely Hind organization involved in spreading and protecting Hinduism.

RSS is a Hindu Nationalist organization built by an Atheist who defined Hindutva as a cultural and civilizational identity.

Is there a common source of funding for both VHP and RSS ???

You call it 'Sangh Parivar', so can you show how the Parivar has funded RSS ? or BJP for that matter ?

Using the same logic, All christian churches of various denomination like protestean, catholic, baptist etc.. come under Christian parivar.

All the shia and sunni muslim organizations including Terrorist organizations come under Muslim Parivar. Do you agree to these definitions too ?

VHP and RSS are linked because they are both Hindu in nature. By that same logic, all Hindu organizations must be part of Sangh Parivar or RSS.
The whole world knows the relation between RSS and VHP. RSS is the much bigger organization and the cultural wing whereas VHP is the religious wing.

The whole world knows the relation between RSS and VHP. RSS is the much bigger organization and the cultural wing whereas VHP is the religious wing.

LOL. The whole world knew the world was Flat too ................good luck peddling that crap.

if the country is to prosper,all religious organizations have to be well scrutinized....no new madirs,masjid or any religious construction shud be allowed......too much already spent n lost on this...
n all RSS sympathizers...look at d neighbor(pakistan n china),wht do u see...we shud learn frm thm.

if the country is to prosper,all religious organizations have to be well scrutinized....no new madirs,masjid or any religious construction shud be allowed......too much already spent n lost on this...
n all RSS sympathizers...look at d neighbor(pakistan n china),wht do u see...we shud learn frm thm.

:woot:

I hereby grant you Certificate of Secularism. Congratulations :enjoy:

What do you see?
I see nothing.

A Hindu monk is part of a sanga, a sanyasi is Not. Sanga or Maths is a religious organization that is set up with its own social order and guidelines.
Ramakrishan MISSION is a mission like the christian missionaries. Its not a kutir for sanyasis.

+1

Appreciated.

:woot:

I hereby grant you Certificate of Secularism. Congratulations :enjoy:
thnks for d honor..

What do you see?
I see nothing.
well...i see..china= no religion,no extremist,no mess,no riots..so evrybody has a reason less to hate n a reason more to make there life better n prosper.
pakistan=too much of it n look at thm...

thnks for d honor..

well...i see..china= no religion,no extremist,no mess,no riots..so evrybody has a reason less to hate n a reason more to make there life better n prosper.
pakistan=too much of it n look at thm...
See what happens in xinjiang in china or recent terrorist attacks. Who told you there is no religion in china. The party that runs china is communist, so you can't rule out extremists.

And for once, just think and be assured that RSS is more than what you know about it. They were out helping in recent UK floods even before government took any decision. You can't certainly ban everything in democracy, china isn't democracy.

See what happens in xinjiang in china or recent terrorist attacks. Who told you there is no religion in china. The party that runs china is communist, so you can't rule out extremists.

And for once, just think and be assured that RSS is more than what you know about it. They were out helping in recent UK floods even before government took any decision. You can't certainly ban everything in democracy, china isn't democracy.
incidents in china r rare...atleast compared to us.i'm not praising d communist party nor suggesting we shud follow there module.
about RSS i'm not sayin ban thm or nythng,i'm saying we require scrutiny....just look at pakistan...thy say Jud(or whtvr) helped ppl,humanitarian aid provided by thm in natural disastr(by this i'm not equating RSS wid those terrorist scum)...well wht i'm trying to say is tht any n all such organizations shud be kept in check so tht no foul play occurs.

incidents in china r rare...atleast compared to us.i'm not praising d communist party nor suggesting we shud follow there module.
about RSS i'm not sayin ban thm or nythng,i'm saying we require scrutiny....just look at pakistan...thy say Jud(or whtvr) helped ppl,humanitarian aid provided by thm in natural disastr(by this i'm not equating RSS wid those terrorist scum)...well wht i'm trying to say is tht any n all such organizations shud be kept in check so tht no foul play occurs.

LOL. So what you are NOT saying is that,

1. We should look at china because they are communist and have banned religion.

2. We should look at pakistan because islamic terrorists have killed people in the name of religion.

3. We should ban RSS because they provide humanitarian aid during natural disaster to prevent ''foul' play.

.... is thay anything else you DO NOT want to say ? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom