What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Dear friend internet is an American invention, a platform that is developed basically by American military and used primarily as a communication bed for American activities.

Poor Iranians have to fight those who project themselves as Iranians before anything else. And then comes to introduce people with Iranian stance on different issues. All in all, internet is not to be trusted, it is a platform to spread what US government wants.
I am fully aware of that reality as I am an American albeit I am sick and tired of the abhorrent US policies around the globe. Nonetheless, I am blessed as I know many Muslims, middle-eastern, oriental, and east european folks whom I respect very much.

I had the good fortune to work with many highly competent Iranian and Russian engineers in multiple projects and different companies in USA and some were earning the highest salaries even in comparison to US nationals. Thus, I developed a healthy respect for them as they were highly dedicated professionals and wonderful humans.

Still, I am puzzled by people who trash their own nation 24/7. I wonder why western nations have such negative views about Iran. I assume they see those losers express such hate towards their own people, so they base their judgment on such characters.

I am fully aware of that reality as I am an American albeit I am sick and tired of the abhorrent US policies around the globe. Nonetheless, I am blessed as I know many Muslims, middle-eastern, oriental, and east european folks whom I respect very much.

I had the good fortune to work with many highly competent Iranian and Russian engineers in multiple projects and different companies in USA and some were earning the highest salaries even in comparison to US nationals. Thus, I developed a healthy respect for them as they were highly dedicated professionals and wonderful humans.

Still, I am puzzled by people who trash their own nation 24/7. I wonder why western nations have such negative views about Iran. I assume they see those losers express such hate towards their own people, so they base their judgment on such characters.

They are sell outs, and it s good you are capable to identify them. Unfourtunately there are people with complex inferiority, they naively see europe as paradise, when europe also have its own problems too, but this people what knows????? They are terribly confused, i tend to pity them. Even romans didn t respect sell outs...

Iran is better than a lot of european countries. That s a reality. Iran is a country that worries for those things that matters as a powerfull army, not to have hotels and resorts for foreigners.... when missery and war hits them,they ask why then...A shame!

Just imagine if Iran doesn t suffer international sanctions....i think they are gonna superate this if get stronger army make this sanctions groundless to apply.

Last edited:

They are the garbage of our society who have left to west. The non sense propaganda that Iranian scientists or the highly educated people are leaving Iran for a better future in west is the most ridiculous lie that i have come across in the recent years.

Talented Iranians are already busy at different high tech sectors of Iranian industry, they are not jobless. The ones that have left Iran are those who could not find a good place among talented Iranians hence became the jobless jacks in Iran. Those jobless jacks trashing their own nation deserve to die outside Iran.

For instance, almost 40 years ago when Iranian kingdom was a western puppet, we did not even know that what electronics mean, today Iranian scientists are exporting their NANO products to the pole of NANO science, namely South Korea. This diffusion complex that you are witnessing from our trash is what they have left to find a place for themselves in west which is supposed to be foe with Iran.

I always suggest sane westerners to visit Iran, to get to know with reality of Iranian society and then judge them by their own witnesses. Don't judge us with the words of trashes of Iranian society described above.

Wrong. British invention.
Please see the link below. It shows the exact details of the internet concept, and the first wide-area computer network. According to the published papers from multiple sources, the idea and the actual implementation of the internet as functioning network was in USA..

Calling people trash for wanting a better standard of living is pretty ignorant. Currently at least a third of all Iranians live below the poverty line. That's the official government narrative. However various government sources inside Iran claim that the majority of Iranians are currently living below the poverty line. Realistically it's not easy doing business in Iran. Currently Iran is ranked 128 out of 190 nations globally in the ease of doing business index.

Iran with the level of education & resources at its disposal should & could be on par with Germany or Canada in terms of GDP & living standards. Iran could very well have a GPD of 5 trillion or more. That could happen within a decade if the right policies were implemented & if Iran could trade freely with the rest of the world. Instead minimum wage is currently around $100 a month, half of what it is in Turkey.

44 years ago, a third of all Iranians could not read or write & large segments were living in rural settings. The current government has done alot and surely deserves credit for their achievements. On the other hand, looking at graphs, the literacy rate was already on an upwards trajectory before the revolution and the economy was much more stable under the Pahlavi establishment. From the start until the end of the Pahlavi reign, the Rial went from around 20 against the dollar to 70 by 1979. From 1979 until today it's gone from 70 to around 500,000 now. Not that long ago it was in the 270,000 range.

They are the garbage of our society who have left to west. The non sense propaganda that Iranian scientists or the highly educated people are leaving Iran for a better future in west is the most ridiculous lie that i have come across in the recent years.

Talented Iranians are already busy at different high tech sectors of Iranian industry, they are not jobless. The ones that have left Iran are those who could not find a good place among talented Iranians hence became the jobless jacks in Iran. Those jobless jacks trashing their own nation deserve to die outside Iran.

For instance, almost 40 years ago when Iranian kingdom was a western puppet, we did not even know that what electronics mean, today Iranian scientists are exporting their NANO products to the pole of NANO science, namely South Korea. This diffusion complex that you are witnessing from our trash is what they have left to find a place for themselves in west which is supposed to be foe with Iran.

I always suggest sane westerners to visit Iran, to get to know with reality of Iranian society and then judge them by their own witnesses. Don't judge us with the words of trashes of Iranian society described above.

Calling people trash for wanting a better standard of living is pretty ignorant.

Violent riots never brought about "better standards of living".

And when powerful foreign enemies that have been funding and therefore controlling the entire opposition, are waiting for the slightest chance to tear the country apart, then any decisive weakening or worse, collapse of the central governmental authority will usher in lasting destruction and calamity across the board, certainly not in prosperity and development of any sort.

Currently at least a third of all Iranians live below the poverty line. That's the official government narrative. However various government sources inside Iran claim that the majority of Iranians are currently living below the poverty line.

No, data published by authoritative specialized institutions constitutes the only credible source to go by. "Various sources" is synonymous with political bias and opportunism, as well as with a lack of appropriate technical means required to measure nationwide macroeconomic indicators.

Moreover it is an eminently temporary situation, conditioned as it exclusively is by the current inflation rate (which is lower in Iran than it is in Turkey by the way, where some estimates put it as high as 300%). Most of Iran's other macroeconomic indicators are perfectly satisfactory. When it comes to the inflation, it has varied significantly over the course of Iran's modern history. It's nothing that cannot or will not be fixed.

Realistically it's not easy doing business in Iran. Currently Iran is ranked 128 out of 190 nations globally in the ease of doing business index.

According to a fundamentally subjective assessment of questionable scientific value (an issue shared by all rankings of this kind), published by an NGO serving western imperialist interests. Not telling at all.

Iran with the level of education & resources at its disposal should & could be on par with Germany or Canada in terms of GDP & living standards. Iran could very well have a GPD of 5 trillion or more. That could happen within a decade if the right policies were implemented & if Iran could trade freely with the rest of the world. Instead minimum wage is currently around $100 a month, half of what it is in Turkey.

Out of touch and pretty baseless assertion, geared to incite people against their government by skewing their expectations and thereby playing into the zionist and NATO agenda of "regime change" - a euphemism for engineered social and national annihilation, as witnessed in recent decades through the examples of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, to keep it to countries of the broader region.

In the real world, there are countless factors at play beyond education levels and natural resources. If it was this simple, a majority of nations on the planet would have GDP levels similar to Germany as we speak. Concerning abundant energy resources, these do not represent an opportunity but an impediment to development as demonstrated by serious economic studies. Also, GDP is not really the be all end all when it comes to evaluating living standards.

As a matter of fact, in terms of how sharply her HDI (UN Human Development Index) increased over the past 44 years, the Islamic Republic of Iran is ranking approximately among the 75th or 80th percentile i.e. among the top quarter or the leading 20% of all nations worldwide. An achievement which is not only impressive but would actually have been hard to beat even with superior policies. The Islamic Republic's sustained efforts resulted in Iran being now ranked a country of high human development by the UN.

To eliminate any doubt in this regard, Iran is actually more developed than China, given her HDI of 7,774 versus China's 7,768 in 2021.

44 years ago, a third of all Iranians could not read or write & large segments were living in rural settings. The current government has done alot and surely deserves credit for their achievements. On the other hand, looking at graphs, the literacy rate was already on an upwards trajectory before the revolution

Compared to the Pahlavi era, literacy in Iran improved at a significantly superior pace after the victory of the Islamic Revolution (plus 47 percentage points in 44 years of Islamic Republic versus 35 percentage points during 58 long years of British- and American-imposed Pahlavi rule).

and the economy was much more stable under the Pahlavi establishment.
From the start until the end of the Pahlavi reign, the Rial went from around 20 against the dollar to 70 by 1979. From 1979 until today it's gone from 70 to around 500,000 now. Not that long ago it was in the 270,000 range.

As if the national currency's exchange rate to the US dollar was the central barometer of economic stability. Not only is this untrue, but in terms of exchange rates the Iranian rial was actually experiencing hopeless over-valuation following the 1973 oil boom because Iran's essentially mono-sectorial, insufficiently diversified economy came to be affected head on by the Dutch Disease, which inadequate policies of the Pahlavi regime blatantly failed to moderate. The over-valuation of the rial ruined the competitivity of non-oil sectors and hampered investment in therein.

It wasn't long before economic over-heating led to a full fledged economic crisis. Indeed, Iran's GDP saw a negative growth of -2,8% in 1977, only four years after the sudden spike in oil prices, and down from >18% in 1976. This sudden shock is considered by some historians as one of several triggers to the Islamic Revolution. Others attribute fewer importance to the immediate economic conjuncture but what this highlights at any rate, is that economic growth and development under the shah regime was far less linear as certain uninformed narratives would have us believe.

Last edited:
Currently at least a third of all Iranians live below the poverty line. <!CLIP!>
I love these anti-Iranian posts by our local less than bright foreign loving scammer. You were outted quite a while ago. But now you’ll never be able to crawl back in your cave again. Iranians will make sure if that.

Just trying to be a friend. 😀

Last edited:
I love these anti-Iranian posts by our local less than bright foreign loving scammer. You were outted quite a while ago. But now you’ll never be able to crawl back in your cave again. Iranians will make sure if that.

Just trying to be a friend. 😀

It's him and that user HGV you need to watch out for. Very sus.

And when powerful foreign enemies who have been funding and therefore controlling the entire opposition, are waiting for the slightest chance to tear the country apart, then any decisive weakening or worse, collapse of the central governmental authority will usher in lasting destruction and calamity across the board, certainly not in prosperity and development.

No, data published by authoritative specialized institutions constitutes the only credible source to go by. "Various sources" is synonymous with political bias and opportunism, as well as with a lack of technical means required to measure nationwide macroeconomic indicators.

Moreover it is an eminently temporary situation, conditioned as it exclusively is by the current inflation rate (which is lower in Iran than it is in Turkey by the way, where some estimates put it as high as 300%). Most of Iran's other macroeconomic indicators are perfectly satisfactory. When it comes to the inflation, it has gone through a few ups and downs in Iran's modern history. It's nothing that cannot or will not be fixed.

According to a fundamentally subjective assessment of questionable scientific value (a shared issue of all such ranking) published by an NGO serving western imperialist interests. Not telling at all.

Out of touch and baseless type assertion, designed to incite people against their government by skewing their expectations and thereby playing into the zionist and NATO agenda of "regime change" - a euphemism for engineered social and national annihilation, as witnessed in recent decades through the examples of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, just to name countries from the broader region.

In the real world, there are countless factors at play beyond education levels and natural resources. If it was this simple, a majority of nations on the planet would have GDP levels similar to Germany as we speak. Concerning abundant energy resources, these do not represent an opportunity but an impediment to development as demonstrated by serious economic studies. Also, GDP is not really the be all end all when it comes to evaluating living standards.

As a matter of fact, in terms of how sharply her HDI (UN Human Development Index) increased over the past 44 years, the Islamic Republic of Iran is ranking among the 75th or 80th percentile i.e. among the top quarter or top 20% of all nations worldwide. An achievement which is not only impressive but would actually have been hard to beat even with better policies. The Islamic Republic's sustained efforts resulted in Iran being now ranked a country of high human development by the UN.

To eliminate any doubt in this regard, Iran is actually more developed than China, given her HDI of 7,774 versus China's 7,768 in 2021.

Compared to the Pahlavi era, literacy in Iran improved at a significantly superior pace after the victory of the Islamic Revolution (plus 57 percentage points in 44 years of Islamic Republic versus 35 percentage points during 58 long years of British- and American-imposed Pahlavi rule).

As if the national currency's exchange rate to the US dollar was the central barometer of economic stability. Not only is this untrue, but in terms of exchange rates the Iranian rial was actually experiencing hopeless over-valuation after the 1973 oil boom because Iran's essentially mono-sectorial, insufficiently diversified economy came to be affected head on by the Dutch Disease, which inadequate policies of the Pahlavi regime failed to moderate. The over-valuation of the rial ruined the competitivity of non-oil sectors and hampered investment in those areas.

It wasn't long before economic over-heating led to a full fledged economic crisis. Indeed, Iran's GDP saw a negative growth of -2,8% in 1977, only four years after the sudden spike in oil prices, and down from over 18% in 1976. This sudden shock is considered by some historians as one of several triggers to the Islamic Revolution. Others attribute less importance to the immediate economic conjuncture but what this highlights at any rate, is that economic growth and development under the shah regime was far less linear as certain uninformed narratives would have us believe.

Mate many of your posts deserve several positive feedbacks 👏

You confused what I was talking about. The previous poster referred to Iranians who moved outside Iran as "trash". I responded "Calling people trash for wanting a better standard of living is pretty ignorant" That is why most people migrate to foreign countries, for the most part to pursue a better standard of living, more / better opportunities, etc

Also I'm not sure which "violent riots" you're referring to, but the recent 3 month protests only became violent after the mullahs decided to respond with a heavy hand rather than listen to the demands & concerns of young people. Don't try to deny it either because there are countless videos of Iran's security forces using excessive violence against protestors and even bystanders.

And when powerful foreign enemies that have been funding and therefore controlling the entire opposition, are waiting for the slightest chance to tear the country apart, then any decisive weakening or worse, collapse of the central governmental authority will usher in lasting destruction and calamity across the board, certainly not in prosperity and development of any sort.

Iran only has "enemies" because the mullahs have created so many enemies for purely ideological reasons. In regards to Iran being torn apart, that's just fear mongering and scare tactics. The Qajars in their dying days were saying the same nonsense. The truth is Iran has existed for thousands of years and despite being conquered several times, has always reemerged as a united national entity. The mulalhs want everyone to believe that Iran will fall apart without them, but it's not true. Iran is not going anywhere.

No, data published by authoritative specialized institutions constitutes the only credible source to go by. "Various sources" is synonymous with political bias and opportunism, as well as with a lack of appropriate technical means required to measure nationwide macroeconomic indicators.

Moreover it is an eminently temporary situation, conditioned as it exclusively is by the current inflation rate (which is lower in Iran than it is in Turkey by the way, where some estimates put it as high as 300%). Most of Iran's other macroeconomic indicators are perfectly satisfactory. When it comes to the inflation, it has varied significantly over the course of Iran's modern history. It's nothing that cannot or will not be fixed.

Even assuming a third are living below the poverty line, that is extremely dire. That means 1 out of every 3 Iranians are now living in abject poverty. You say it's temporary but we all know that's not true. Iran's economy has been on a downwards spiral for decades now. It didn't start with Rohani and it won't end with Raesi.

You say it's temporary and it will be fixed, but there's no indication that the government has the will or capability to fix it. They didn't even have a contingency plan when the currency recently plummeted. The Russians did have a contingency plans & using common sense policies quickly stabilized their economy. The government in Iran hasn't done anything.

In the last 10 years, the only time Iran's inflation came close to single digits was when the sanctions were briefly lifted under the nuclear deal. As long as Iran cannot openly trade with the rest of the world, Iran will remain impoverished, and the economy will continue to remain on life support.

Out of touch and pretty baseless assertion, geared to incite people against their government by skewing their expectations and thereby playing into the zionist and NATO agenda of "regime change" - a euphemism for engineered social and national annihilation, as witnessed in recent decades through the examples of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, to keep it to countries of the broader region.

According to economists and analysts, Iran has all the ingredients to be as successful as countries like Germany or Canada. Iran has a young, educated population. Iran is one of the most resource rich countries on the planet. Iran is geographically perfectly situated for trade between east and west and could be a top tourist destination. Iran has all the potential in the world but cannot live up to that potential unless it can openly trade with the rest of the world.

As a matter of fact, in terms of how sharply her HDI (UN Human Development Index) increased over the past 44 years, the Islamic Republic of Iran is ranking approximately among the 75th or 80th percentile i.e. among the top quarter or the leading 20% of all nations worldwide. An achievement which is not only impressive but would actually have been hard to beat even with superior policies. The Islamic Republic's sustained efforts resulted in Iran being now ranked a country of high human development by the UN.

I can't take you seriously now. This honestly made me laugh out loud. China is currently the most industrialized country in the world, surpassing the USA. Their progress in recent decades is unprecedented. They are the number one trading partner of over 100 nations globally. Unlike Iran they trade openly with the rest of the world and unlike Iran, China is living up to its full or atleast close to its full economic potential. China has a population fo 1.4 billion people and are currently light years ahead of Iran in the economy sphere.

As if the national currency's exchange rate to the US dollar was the central barometer of economic stability.

According to you, GDP, GDP per capita, the Rials rapid depreciation against every currency in the world, minimum wage in Iran being as a measly $100 a month, $3 a day, none of that matters in the slightest when it comes to judging an economy. Any metric that disproves your narrative, you try to dismiss or downplay in one way or the other. You also try to dismiss the ease of doing business index because it's from "western" sources but when it comes to the HDI, which is also derived from "western sources" btw, Iran is ahead of China by what a truly insignificant 0.006, then to you that is surely proof of Iran's economic prowess ? Not to mention that China has a population of 1.4 billion and that metric was from 2021 before Iran's currently recently lost half of its value.

Not only is this untrue, but in terms of exchange rates the Iranian rial was actually experiencing hopeless over-valuation following the 1973 oil boom because Iran's essentially mono-sectorial, insufficiently diversified economy came to be affected head on by the Dutch Disease, which inadequate policies of the Pahlavi regime blatantly failed to moderate. The over-valuation of the rial ruined the competitivity of non-oil sectors and hampered investment in therein.

The Rial went from 20 to 70 in 54 years under Pahlavi. Under Islamic Republic it's gone from around 70 to 500,000 now. You do the math on that. It's mind boggling. Again at the start of the Pahlavi dynasty, Iran was an agrarian, feudal society. Those are factors that can't be ignored.

It wasn't long before economic over-heating led to a full fledged economic crisis. Indeed, Iran's GDP saw a negative growth of -2,8% in 1977, only four years after the sudden spike in oil prices, and down from >18% in 1976. This sudden shock is considered by some historians as one of several triggers to the Islamic Revolution. Others attribute fewer importance to the immediate economic conjuncture but what this highlights at any rate, is that economic growth and development under the shah regime was far less linear as certain uninformed narratives would have us believe.

You can believe whatever you want but Iran cannot reach its full economic potential unless it can openly trade with the rest of the world. China was pretty much impoverished until they opened up their economy and now they're prospering. Before they opened up, their economy was on par with some poor African nations. Just compare North Korea to the South. The North is sanctioned and impoverished while the south ihas a flourishing, vibrant economy admired the world over.

According to a fundamentally subjective assessment of questionable scientific value (an issue shared by all rankings of this kind), published by an NGO serving western imperialist interests. Not telling at all.

Compared to the Pahlavi era, literacy in Iran improved at a significantly superior pace after the victory of the Islamic Revolution (plus 47 percentage points in 44 years of Islamic Republic versus 35 percentage points during 58 long years of British- and American-imposed Pahlavi rule).

As if the national currency's exchange rate to the US dollar was the central barometer of economic stability. Not only is this untrue, but in terms of exchange rates the Iranian rial was actually experiencing hopeless over-valuation following the 1973 oil boom because Iran's essentially mono-sectorial, insufficiently diversified economy came to be affected head on by the Dutch Disease, which inadequate policies of the Pahlavi regime blatantly failed to moderate. The over-valuation of the rial ruined the competitivity of non-oil sectors and hampered investment in therein.

...the recent 3 month protests only became violent after the mullahs <!CLIP!>
Why do you hate Iran and Iranians so much and spread fake news about us?

Iran with the level of education & resources at its disposal should & could be on par with Germany or Canada in terms of GDP & living standards. I<!CLIP!>
Why do you love foreigners and hate Iranians so much?

Last edited:
Why do you hate Iran and Iranians so much and spread fake news about us?

Why do you love foreigners and hate Iranians so much?
kf21gje8p5za1.png

Have you guys noticed that whenever the rumors about SU-35 delivery to Iran is spread, Americans simultaneously start talking about arming Ukraine with capable fighter jets?
I didn't noticed that until now

Is the US scaring Russia with that?

Training on US airplanes for Ukrainians will take so much time in their current situation, their pilots never flew US aircrafts, if the US resorts to using mercs or Blackwater to fly them like in Saudi Arabia, this is pretty much a declaration of war towards Russia since these mercs companies are owned by the United States

I mean even if they deliver a dozen of second hand F-16 or F-15 to Ukraine, this isn't like Russia is finished, this would be the first time we would see both of these aircrafts shot down in mission (beside F-16), but it isn't like 24 F-16 flew by the Ukrainian army that is going to pose a threat to Russia, nor even 50 F-16s, if they resort to give sensitive tech to Ukraine, they know everything will fall into the hands of Russia and studied like the Javelins etc. Imagine this with an F-15/F-15 or worse crashing in a Russian owned zone.

Back
Top Bottom