What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Does anyone knows if the bottom picture depicting the "iranian F-20" is recent, or just an older one? I do have pictures of that concept in the blueish camo. That concept must be what, almost 20 years old now?

"The single engine tomcat" is what some of us affectionately called this one many years ago in another forum; it was the model's radome that evoked thoughts of the tomcat. It had other formal names. See previous pages in this thread.

"The single engine tomcat" is what some of us affectionately called this one many years ago in another forum; it was the model's radome that evoked thoughts of the tomcat. It had other formal names. See previous pages in this thread.
Kind of reminds me of Hürjet actually.

Russia will not deliver or seems that something make them not wanting to deliver

Fear that the west doesn't "pardon" Russia?
Fear of the US?
Not delivering so when a neocons republican would replace Biden, Russia would have an advantage to re-normalize with the US?

At this point pressure should be done, stopping deliveries of weapons and ammunitions if there is not a clear date of delivery by Russia, i assume that Iran paid already.

Less than 48 hours left till week is over and no word on if any SU-35 landed in Iran.

Who else is shocked? :coffee:
I'm shocked that till now at least 5 squadron of su-35 didn't land in Iran
you guys knew how much i was waiting to see them in IRIAF painting.
how much i wanted to prove to everyone that Russia attitude toward Iran is actually changed

"The news was broken by Iran's Persian-language media, which did not elaborate on the details of the shipment"

This is basically a claim by a Persian language media which did not cite its sources

Therefore it is just a speculation, reality, or just a fake news took from nowhere, never trust these "anonymous internal sources" when it concerns Iran.

"The news was broken by Iran's Persian-language media, which did not elaborate on the details of the shipment"
This one refers to those ones which refer to unnamed Iranian media (Iranpress). :lol:

Level of Professionalism is shocking!

Last edited:
With such absurd logic all of Iran’s air defense systems are useless as well. If you understand how the type of radars used for search, tracking, and engagement, how kinetic energy of a AD missile works, F-pole bleed maneuvering, then you will realize air defense systems are built similarly based on what they are asked to intercept.
The false concept you vesulized is based on ideal conditions 100% in favor of the attacking aircraft which is never possible. Furthermore, please spare me from this hocus-pocus about kinetic energy, just plain english will do since you're neither a rocket scientist nor a Radio Frequency Engineer. Stuffing a post with fancy words is very dumb. I avoided using technical terms so you could understand my post, please write in simple terms without showing your few memorized tech-terms.
Some air defense systems of more KE expenditure in their interceptors to face off against BMs (ex THAAD) versus others that would likely bleed too much energy against the enemy RV countermeasures.

There is so much wrong in the post, I’m not going to waste time by arguing with you. With such logic S-300 is useless because they couldn’t detect TB2 during Armenian war or Ukrainian war.
I don't think Armenia had any full functioning S-300. It was a hunk of old metal void of any military utility. Armenia is a poor nation with three million people and had a defense budget smaller than a small university budget. As to Ukraine; Ask them, how many TB2 they have left? Nill . . . .
The air defense system is only as good as the data it is fed. A system outside of network is much weaker than a system connected to information sharing network with hundreds of radar points sending data.
You are wasting time? I thought you got nothing to do but write in these forums 24/7 as I have seen hundreds of your pompous posts all over the net. On the contrary, I barely post anything unless I see false or a radical idle-talk which makes me react. Oh please, don't waste your precious time. Keep your lab research . . .
If you truly think Patriot missile system has an intercept rate of “less than 10%” and didn’t intercept any missiles during Yemen war, you are lost and are also saying Iranian air defense systems are garbage too.
That is not what I said; the statement is on record at the US congress uttered by a reputable MIT scientist which I referenced in my post, thus, it's a stated fact after a lengthy investigation ordered by the US government. Moreover, Iranian Bavar and other newer SAM systems are two generations newer than the Patriot as they utilize more sophisticated sub-systems. Regardless, you keep worshiping US junk, so enjoy the ride.
There is no world where equivalent versions of the Iranian system to THAAD, PAC, Arrow, David’s Sling (if they existed) would do 90% vs their western counterpart of 10%.

The west will never admit Iran's superiority in SAM systems or any system, it's only natural. So, you are dead wrong on all counts. The new Iranian SAM systems are superior to the following:
THAAD, PAC, Arrow, and David’s Sling "by the way; all these systems are US made despite the phony claims about Israeli Arrow and David Sling both of which are made in USA.
as well as all current western platforms, bar none. Only Russia makes better systems such as S-400 "marginally better" while S-500 Prometheus or S-550 "Triumfator-M" both of which are superior to any existing SAM in the world. Then comes the question; Iran doesn't have any functional BAVAR units fielded yet . . ! Really, how you guys know all that wonderful stuff? Do you really think Iranians are as stupid as you think they are to lineup their SAM batteries all over Iran for you to see via Google earth . . ! Wake up and use your head, and using a small dose of common sense would be good albeit you folks don't know what that means.
I’m not trying to talk about Western products. I’m just saying reality of situation. These systems all operate on laws of physics and are developed with costs vs select engagement of a list of targets in mind. Ex. Increase the performance of a type of groud based radar comes at high performance cost when on which means it’s off most of the time. Hence why most high grade radars outside of wartime or alerts from other systems (Early warning) are not operating….to save costs.

Who said they don't operate on laws of physics, everything in the universe does.

More conjecture. A SAM system is anything but “simple”. In fact a SAM intercepting a BM is magnitudes more complex than building a fighter jet. Nazi Germany had fighter jets 80 years ago, when was the first air defense system that could intercept a BM?
False argument since Germany and the west had no concept at the time nor the capacity to make such systems. Plus, Germany got destroyed soon after so such ideas were not on anybody's mind. Again, designing, making, operating, and maintaining a modern Jet Fighter is much more complex than any SAM system. In your universe, you can only hear and believe your own fantasies.
Let me educate you, BM existed since V1 and V2 so again 80 years. Attempts to build an air defense system by USA started in 1950’s. Never went anywhere.

Soviets had the first successful intercept in 1960’s of a BM during a test. Considered not cost:feasible. It wasn’t until 1980’s when mass production of air defense system capable of intercepting a BM was produced. So “simple SAM” is ironic comment.
Ironic indeed as you are telling us this lengthy story about SAM history.
Pretty much everything you wrote is hogwash and denial. Militaries all around the world test their radars (both airborne and grounded) against the RCS of various size objects including Iran and literally every other military power on this planet. It is literally hypothesis and scientific testing 101 to determine wether a system should advance in R&D. This is information is usually classified, but US military industrial complex is composed of publically traded companies.

Who said they don't test, every manufacturing process includes such processes? I was refuting your hogwash and the long list of copy pasted nonsense. I am not that easily impressed by published manufacturer data spoon fed to people like you as I spent 27 years of my life in Design and manufacturing while most jack of all trades such as you have no clues about most of the topics you discuss or claim to understand. I wonder, The Immortal is rather an overly grandiose nickname fitting for someone with a self inflated image, don't you think? The Immortal means God almighty, are you?

Humility is the first sign of human wisdom . . . .
Not that it matters at the topic at hand which is radar detection of RCS objects at specified intervals, which is based on the type of radar, wavelength, and RCS. It’s mostly physics. So manufacture cannot “make things up” as you like to allude. Based on the type of radar a fighter jet Carries you can deduce the performance within a reasonable margin of error.
Set Physics aside, companies do that all the time and no one is going to replicate the so-called testing "verifying" since they don't have an actual copy of that F-22 to examine such claims, thus, your argument is rather childish and unreal.
Thus Conclusions are the same. F-35/J-20 can obliterate Kowsar and F-14. Even if both 5th Gen fighters were RCS exposed at a .5m2 RCS (nearly 50x their calculated frontal RCS) neither F-14 or Kowsar could get a lock before being destroyed by a BVR.
There we go again. Every fella with mediocre writing skills has become a tech-Guru in BVR, RCS, RF, and jet propulsion technologies. Fancy Tech-Words "acronyms" don't make you look good, it merely shows your temporary information gathered on the world wide web which you will forget as soon as you finish posting your reply, so quit lengthy stories and get to the point.
Iran knows this, hence it operates on concept of deterrence via BMs and its magnitude Missile arsenal to make up for the weaknesses in Air Power.

But like myself and others have alluded to, BMs alone are not the solution. You need a stop gaps alongside a serious domestic fighter program. Requires enormous commitment of capital and vision.
So you consider yourself superior, having better vision, and more qualified than thousands of Iranian engineers and scientists, as well as the "Iranian regime" who dedicated their life long expertise to solve Iran's shortcomings to catch up and produce the best military technologies . . ! That's a big claim and highly doubtful that you could come close to those people who conceptualize and make military systems in Iran, you're an idle talker from far away, but they are makers and innovators of practical effective systems and platforms with high standards, so at least admit that and halt your trashing of anything Iranian.

There is a big difference between knowledge "Academic training and applied engineering" and claiming to know what you don't. Alas, people who know the least in such matters are the loudest talkers.

You view discussions as win or lose proposition. Your mindset is bent to have the last word in any given discourse, is rather a sick attitude since discussions are not about who shouts louder or who keeps shouting longer, it's about facts and fallacies. But, since you consider having the last word as the ultimate goal that makes you feel good, so be it, as I will let you enjoy your own nonsense as you seem to be highly intoxicated by Western propaganda and inhabited by inferiority complex. The F-22 was retired due to its defects and its proven unsuitability to be a practical platform against any modern military force in any conflict, so it was trashed. In a nutshell, it was a failed project, period.

The notion that you should be speaking English is a figure of speech which you failed to comprehend. Moreover, you already write in English, thus, chill and relax.

Lastly, enjoy talking to yourself as your posts are pure trollings, mostly sound arrogant, and mostly fall short on facts. You constantly engage in Iran bashing as a matter of habit, you also glorify Western technologies most of which you don't even understand since you lack any background in military technology or any technology but have too much ego to admit your failure to prove or disprove anything, and yet, you shout louder and claim your teaching prowess too so we should be learning your twisted irrationality. Are you sure you want to teach me or anyone about any relevant topics discussed in this forum, if so let me know your address as I am desperately seeking to pick something from your great reservoir of knowledge.

Kindly specify the applicable fields of expertise you consider for teaching . . .

The false concept you vesulized is based on ideal conditions 100% in favor of the attacking aircraft which is never possible. Furthermore, please spare me from this hocus-pocus about kinetic energy, just plain english will do since you're neither a rocket scientist nor a Radio Frequency Engineer. Stuffing a post with fancy words is very dumb. I avoided using technical terms so you could understand my post, please write in simple terms without showing your few memorized tech-terms.

I don't think Armenia had any full functioning S-300. It was a hunk of old metal void of any military utility. Armenia is a poor nation with three million people and had a defense budget smaller than a small university budget. As to Ukraine; Ask them, how many TB2 they have left? Nill . . . .

You are wasting time? I thought you got nothing to do but write in these forums 24/7 as I have seen hundreds of your pompous posts all over the net. On the contrary, I barely post anything unless I see false or a radical idle-talk which makes me react. Oh please, don't waste your precious time. Keep your lab research . . .

That is not what I said; the statement is on record at the US congress uttered by a reputable MIT scientist which I referenced in my post, thus, it's a stated fact after a lengthy investigation ordered by the US government. Moreover, Iranian Bavar and other newer SAM systems are two generations newer than the Patriot as they utilize more sophisticated sub-systems. Regardless, you keep worshiping US junk, so enjoy the ride.

The west will never admit Iran's superiority in SAM systems or any system, it's only natural. So, you are dead wrong on all counts. The new Iranian SAM systems are superior to the following:

as well as all current western platforms, bar none. Only Russia makes better systems such as S-400 "marginally better" while S-500 Prometheus or S-550 "Triumfator-M" both of which are superior to any existing SAM in the world. Then comes the question; Iran doesn't have any functional BAVAR units fielded yet . . ! Really, how you guys know all that wonderful stuff? Do you really think Iranians are as stupid as you think they are to lineup their SAM batteries all over Iran for you to see via Google earth . . ! Wake up and use your head, and using a small dose of common sense would be good albeit you folks don't know what that means.

False argument since Germany and the west had no concept at the time nor the capacity to make such systems. Plus, Germany got destroyed soon after so such ideas were not on anybody's mind. Again, designing, making, operating, and maintaining a modern Jet Fighter is much more complex than any SAM system. In your universe, you can only hear and believe your own fantasies.

Ironic indeed as you are telling us this lengthy story about SAM history.

Who said they don't test, every manufacturing process includes such processes? I was refuting your hogwash and the long list of copy pasted nonsense. I am not that easily impressed by published manufacturer data spoon fed to people like you as I spent 27 years of my life in Design and manufacturing while most jack of all trades such as you have no clues about most of the topics you discuss or claim to understand. I wonder, The Immortal is rather an overly grandiose nickname fitting for someone with a self inflated image, don't you think? The Immortal means God almighty, are you?

Humility is the first sign of human wisdom . . . .

Set Physics aside, companies do that all the time and no one is going to replicate the so-called testing "verifying" since they don't have an actual copy of that F-22 to examine such claims, thus, your argument is rather childish and unreal.

There we go again. Every fella with mediocre writing skills has become a tech-Guru in BVR, RCS, RF, and jet propulsion technologies. Fancy Tech-Words "acronyms" don't make you look good, it merely shows your temporary information gathered on the world wide web which you will forget as soon as you finish posting your reply, so quit lengthy stories and get to the point.

So you consider yourself superior, having better vision, and more qualified than thousands of Iranian engineers and scientists, as well as the "Iranian regime" who dedicated their life long expertise to solve Iran's shortcomings to catch up and produce the best military technologies . . ! That's a big claim and highly doubtful that you could come close to those people who conceptualize and make military systems in Iran, you're an idle talker from far away, but they are makers and innovators of practical effective systems and platforms with high standards, so at least admit that and halt your trashing of anything Iranian.

There is a big difference between knowledge "Academic training and applied engineering" and claiming to know what you don't. Alas, people who know the least in such matters are the loudest talkers.

You view discussions as win or lose proposition. Your mindset is bent to have the last word in any given discourse, is rather a sick attitude since discussions are not about who shouts louder or who keeps shouting longer, it's about facts and fallacies. But, since you consider having the last word as the ultimate goal that makes you feel good, so be it, as I will let you enjoy your own nonsense as you seem to be highly intoxicated by Western propaganda and inhabited by inferiority complex. The F-22 was retired due to its defects and its proven unsuitability to be a practical platform against any modern military force in any conflict, so it was trashed. In a nutshell, it was a failed project, period.

The notion that you should be speaking English is a figure of speech which you failed to comprehend. Moreover, you already write in English, thus, chill and relax.

Lastly, enjoy talking to yourself as your posts are pure trollings, mostly sound arrogant, and mostly fall short on facts. You constantly engage in Iran bashing as a matter of habit, you also glorify Western technologies most of which you don't even understand since you lack any background in military technology or any technology but have too much ego to admit your failure to prove or disprove anything, and yet, you shout louder and claim your teaching prowess too so we should be learning your twisted irrationality. Are you sure you want to teach me or anyone about any relevant topics discussed in this forum, if so let me know your address as I am desperately seeking to pick something from your great reservoir of knowledge.

Kindly specify the applicable fields of expertise you consider for teaching . . .

Too long didn’t read, ‘Clueless Joe’ :coffee:

Probably not a single iota of evidence or information in that incoherent rant of yours.

Too long didn’t read, ‘Clueless Joe’ :coffee:

Probably not a single iota of evidence or information in that incoherent rant of yours.
Everything I have written is fully proven based on US published official data along with many others derived from official sources in Russia, Ukraine, and others. versus your constant idle talk which resembles hallucinations by a homeless-hobo walking the streets of Phoenix, AZ.

You can see your perfect reflection in my post so clearly, so read it multiple times as It will help you learn something and might compel you to quit bashing your own nation and stop pretending to be the jack of all trades, and yet, the master of none.

It puzzles me as to why so many Iranians who are living outside Iran are void of self-respect as they keep trashing their own nation? It's very strange indeed . . .

Everything I have written is fully proven based on US published official data along with many others derived from official sources in Russia, Ukraine, and others. versus your constant idle talk which resembles hallucinations by a homeless-hobo walking the streets of Phoenix, AZ.

You can see your perfect reflection in my post so clearly, so read it multiple times as It will help you learn something and might compel you to quit bashing your own nation and stop pretending to be the jack of all trades, and yet, the master of none.

It puzzles me as to why so many Iranians who are living outside Iran are void of self-respect as they keep trashing their own nation? It's very strange indeed . . .
Dear friend internet is an American invention, a platform that is developed basically by American military and used primarily as a communication bed for American activities.

Poor Iranians have to fight those who project themselves as Iranians before anything else. And then comes to introduce people with Iranian stance on different issues. All in all, internet is not to be trusted, it is a platform to spread what US government wants.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom