What's new

Irfan Baloch Has Said Goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said years ago that Chinese trolls are running this forum

sad because Irfan was a good mod he many times took good action

these low life Indian-Israeli loving Pakistanis need to be exterminated

we have Pakistanis who support Israeli and Indian actions over Palestine and Kashmir

extermination is what is needed, full extermination they have no right to breath
why do you always post bakwas without first gaining some knowledge of the subject matter you post on

why do you always post bakwas without first gaining some knowledge of the subject matter you post on
I mean he's right about the Indian part but as a Pakistani you should be neutral towards Israel, human rights abuses is of course sad but these weirdos want to make more enemies and lick Arab boots

you are one of those low life counterfeit Chinese supporters who supports Israel and loves Hindus

a low life like you are ones who need to be exterminated

you are the lowest form of life on earth
listen dumbo
it was not the Chinese nor Israel-loving Pakistanis it was army hating MQM trash and a mureed of the fake pir-cum-supreme leader from amreeka

Last edited:
I said years ago that Chinese trolls are running this forum

sad because Irfan was a good mod he many times took good action

we have Pakistanis who support Israeli and Indian actions over Palestine and Kashmir

extermination is what is needed, full extermination they have no right to breath
You hate the Chinese yet you have a Chinese plane as your avatar. Lol...

Sadly it now seems that, Irfan Baloch, a very respected senior member has now also left this forum. He informed me that he was very disheartened by the personal abuse he was getting from some particular members. This apparently happened while I was on holidays for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure what was the core issue. It seems that the PDF Admins and management didn't take any notice or action on what was happening, which in it's self is disappointing to say the least. Constantly other members are complaining about mostly Indian trolls and members with fake IDs ruining this forum, I'm not sure if Irfan Baloch was victim of these same low-lives but he certainly felt let down.
To maintain some sanity and quality of this forum, the PDF Admins need to gear up and set the house in order.
He is senior moderator hence no need to beg admins to discipline rude members he himself ban or permanent ban if he likes....Why he left?

May be because of abuse of Potiyans who are always busy abusing armed forces.

I mean he's right about the Indian part
how? he said:

you are one of those low life counterfeit Chinese supporters who supports Israel and loves Hindus

Last edited:
When I joined, there was very little knowledge and information about the formations of Pakistan Army, tactics and strategies used by Pakistan/Indian Armies and no understanding of military terms and military life in general. That was my main motive for chipping in and giving basic information of weapon systems and why/how PA operates and the turns its doctrines take now and then.

Seeing Panzer Kiel joined back, I felt him being in service as professional and having first hand knowledge as a handy addition for Army section and he did prove it. For Irfan Baloch, with a military background, I was of the impression he would be imparting most of the general know-how on military but he kept an on-the-surface view rather than diving into technicalities.

For members who have worn the uniform and seen that life, the experience is of a different level. When I see people dissing PK or IB or even myself or Blain2, I ponder that Pakistanis are thankless, instead of those rotten youtube videos on AK/JFT etc, 3rd class speculations of journalist/media on Pakistan Army and OSINT showing pictures needing clarifications, here PDF has members (serving or linked with military) who can easily answer questions so instead of creating military and weaponry scenarios to learn, the Pakistanis on PDF started insulting such members who have military knowledge and information.

Twice, it has happened that realistic scenarios were set up with complete ORBATs of Pakistan and Indian Army, one on war in kashmir and other a full out blown war but such threads have no place on a defense forum as they look dull and boring. Its more spicy to speculate after watching 2-3 youtube and twitter videos posted by journalists and then insulting Military and Government.

I remember another member "Gryphon", with excellent knowledge on Pakistan Army for a civilian and he left too. He played a major part in setting up ORBATs for Pakistan Army and had up to date knowledge on unit deployments, weaponry and roles. PAF section was also lifted up by Aeromerix, Raider 21, SQ8 etc.

A major fault of mods is that they let in the frustrated lot of PDF into Army section where weapons, weapon procurement and other technicalities were being discussed. When armor or gun of AK was being discussed, then next posts in thread would be "Bajwa did this, Army influences judges, ISI sends Vigo, DHA in every city etc", what has that got to do with AK or Z-10 or any other weapon system, but the mods just could not control the mob. Repeatedly, it was reported that such posts and topics should be moved to politics section but the please fell on deaf ears.

The patience to acknowledge an opposite point of view has left PDF long ago. The extremism mentality of society can be seen on PDF on daily basis.

Irfan’s main problem with this forum was that there was no longer an adequate amount of rational debate, and instead more people dissing the military, establishment and their related organisations rather than properly engaging in discussion befitting of a defence forum.
What I see is a certain thank less Pakistani lot sitting on pdf who have no value and no respect in real life. If I or PK post anything related to military, this lot tries to find weak points to talk against that. That’s an agenda. Every point of information becomes a tussle to prove that Army is wrong everywhere.

It’s like winning arguments for such losers in real life is a privilege on pdf as the real life holds nothing but problems where as only a self bloated ego on pdf can help them live their life by insulting Army and winning arguments.

Does it make sense to share information then ? Or exchange knowledge ? No
It’s known that piece of information or knowledge will backfire and be made fun of by third class lunatics who themselves have the capability to only post abuses and curses all day long on pdf.

The patience to acknowledge an opposite point of view has left PDF long ago. The extremism mentality of society can be seen on PDF on daily basis.
Most of these are diasporic trash. Far more extremist than the Pakistani members.

Sadly it now seems that, Irfan Baloch, a very respected senior member has now also left this forum. He informed me that he was very disheartened by the personal abuse he was getting from some particular members. This apparently happened while I was on holidays for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure what was the core issue. It seems that the PDF Admins and management didn't take any notice or action on what was happening, which in it's self is disappointing to say the least. Constantly other members are complaining about mostly Indian trolls and members with fake IDs ruining this forum, I'm not sure if Irfan Baloch was victim of these same low-lives but he certainly felt let down.
To maintain some sanity and quality of this forum, the PDF Admins need to gear up and set the house in order.
PDF mods are asleep and there is a staffer called Amaa'n he is 3rd class and totally useless with PDM type personal agendas.
I am not surprised people are leaving.
Turks Greeks Indian and zionist facists can say what they like. We cannot even say something for Pakistan without the mods coming down on us. For those mentioned above its free speech.
I blame the mods 100%

Pakistanis that love India/Indians deserve it
when did you last see me loving India? being polite to a handful of decent PDF Indians does not equate to being a lover of India nor does it call for my extermination.
aziqbal said:
no one threatened to exterminate mod Jaibi for giving positive ratings to joe the bengali ungraij from India for posts in which joe refers to Pakistan army as terrorists.

BTW. you are overdoing your hate for India act, bring it down a notch or 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom