What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Anti satellite domain is one issue that we hear very little about in the field of missile Technology in Iran..I am confident that the subject has not escaped the top aerospace leadership. This is also a subject that not only is a "Must have" for Iran but also combines the current Iranian missile Tech and space activities in to one coherent field for R&D.:undecided:. Next US big war with any other nation (Iran, Russia, China) will be conducted from the space.

In my opinion Iran should take a look back at its chemical weapon program or design a new one with modern standards, maybe with help of Russia that is expert is this field could make something
for record iran did not have a chemical weapon program

Heres a very rare pic,its the Shahin -1 and -2 330mm rockets.
FwTz2p5XoAEKhrt.jpg

The Aras-2 trucks look new. Just the BTR-60s seem to be refurbished. Yeah I don't know why they don't build newer hardware instead of constantly refurbishing stuff. They haven't even upgraded the rifles for the military yet as far as I know. Most likely funding is the issue.

Not missiles, wrong thread

Mostly 60s tech refurbished and returned to service, why they produce those ancient APCs instead of Toofan I will never know

I feel bad for the people of Sudan. This is nothing more than a pure power struggle between two warlords, two military juntas. They're not even ideologically opposed. This civil war began right after the ruling military junta agreed to allow Russia to establish a naval base in the country. Coincidence ? Either way it's a mess.

Heres a very rare pic,its the Shahin -1 and -2 330mm rockets.
FwTz2p5XoAEKhrt.jpg

Khorramshahr-4 looks like Khorramshahr-1 with a faster RV (mach 12-16) and better, hypergolic fuel allowing it to be stored with fuel for longer (using an engine called "Arvand"), but lacking the precision-guided RV of the Khorramshahr-2 (substantially increasing CEP).

This is not very exciting or useful for conventional warheads. A cluster of 4 Arvand engines (or other permutations) powering the first stage of a new SLV to replace the Simorgh, on the other hand, would be very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom