What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Literally already exists, look up Almas ATGM
How could I forget this advanced missile.
Congratulations to the Iranian IRGC for successfully copying the Israeli Spike ATGM. It is a highly advanced EO and infrared guided ATGM, a light and long range missile. From now on Iran will focus on mass production of these Spike missiles and the production of Dehlavieh will be stopped.

How could I forget this advanced missile.
Congratulations to the Iranian IRGC for successfully copying the Israeli Spike ATGM. It is a highly advanced EO and infrared guided ATGM, a light and long range missile. From now on Iran will focus on mass production of these Spike missiles and the production of Dehlavieh will be stopped.
Dehlavieh is still a good missile, with newer versions produced by Iran have fire and forget and up to 10km range. It's also much cheaper. It'll stay in production, along with the Almas

Heres an interesting new development,a separating warhead for the fajr 4,or perhaps something entirely new
FPk7ofBXEAYItAH

Well this channel is not a channel you want to base your information on. Comparing 1960 tech with 2010 tech !
Was there anything incorrect in his assessment? I was also a bit puzzled for the comparison to an older missile but overall his videos are very informative and he is one of very few on youtube so active in these matters in a truthful way. A lot of the videos are things already discussed here, but with one or two tidbits of new info in most of his work.
Another I try to follow are Mr. Azarmehr discussions on Omid Dana and now Mehraein channels. Finally some more good voices are appearing in media to counter all of the garbage of the fat necked insects working for the cannibal whore channels.

Last edited:

Was there anything incorrect in his assessment? I was also a bit puzzled for the comparison to an older missile but overall his videos are very informative and he is one of very few on youtube so active in these matters in a truthful way. A lot of the videos are things already discussed here, but with one or two tidbits of new info in most of his work.
Another I try to follow are Mr. Azarmehr discussions on Omid Dana and now Mehraein channels. Finally some more good voices are appearing in media to counter all of the garbage of the fat necked insects working for the cannibal whore channels.
This channel tends to do so for example it compared Gaza drone with bayractar which is even stranger than this comparison or when it talked about qaher it overstimated it's capabilities and alot more . In all their videos they tends to do such things.

This channel tends to do so for example it compared Gaza drone with bayractar which is even stranger than this comparison or when it talked about qaher it overstimated it's capabilities and alot more . In all their videos they tends to do such things.
I noticed something similar from hashiyeh news that I found just last night. I think it also stated that qaher has been flight tested in various sizes and even full size with a different engine than owj or jahesh.

I noticed something similar from hashiyeh news that I found just last night. I think it also stated that qaher has been flight tested in various sizes and even full size with a different engine than owj or jahesh.
never saw or heard any flight test of the full size Qaher only radio controlled versions

never saw or heard any flight test of the full size Qaher only radio controlled versions
Same here, I could have heard it wrong from the video too as it was very late and I was distracted. I'll post it in IRIAF section. I'm really surprised that it's still being pursued like with sofre mahi.

Just watched it again and the full size has not flown yet but apparently soon. Early in the video, I think it states is supposed to use a turbofan but later in the video it says most likely owj engines. It will likely be owj, if the timetable in the video is accurate.

Last edited:
Same here, I could have heard it wrong from the video too as it was very late and I was distracted. I'll post it in IRIAF section. I'm really surprised that it's still being pursued like with sofre mahi.

Just watched it again and the full size has not flown yet but apparently soon. Early in the video, I think it states is supposed to use a turbofan but later in the video it says most likely owj engines. It will likely be owj, if the timetable in the video is accurate.
we have no turbo fan capable enough it must be owj

Back
Top Bottom