What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

What timeframe will it take for the UAE to have a missile program similar to the Iranian one?
Depends on a ton of things, I dont really think it could ever compare to Iran's. It would need billions upon billions of dollars.

They may focus on developing technolgies such as hypersonic glide vehicles, and MARVs though. Brazil was able to develop one with a far smaller budget than what the UAE would be able to come up with.

Ballistic missiles are a secondary goal for them as their air force is the main source of offensive power.

Depends on a ton of things, I dont really think it could ever compare to Iran's. It would need billions upon billions of dollars.

They may focus on developing technolgies such as hypersonic glide vehicles, and MARVs though. Brazil was able to develop one with a far smaller budget than what the UAE would be able to come up with.

Ballistic missiles are a secondary goal for them as their air force is the main source of offensive power.

Just asking for a friend.

1640468943596.png

They may end up with being able to design and produce most of the rocket motor indigenously. Also got wind of cooperation with Serbians in this field who are not bound by MTCR legally.

They first person is working at Halcon now
View attachment 803473

View attachment 803471View attachment 803472

Wouldnt the Israelis shut down Dimona before the first missile hits it?

I'm 100% sure they have plans for this scenario.
Maybe another member could shed more light on the effect of missiles on a nuclear reactor.
You cant shut down reactor,you can stop doing some tasks,control certain things but reactor must be maintained every second....it is cooled 24/7 ,reaction can be controled...but even if you can stop reaction,which would mean reactor is shut down,you are still using system to keep it in that condition,so rector must be always maintained, if it is hit...even if just some secundary system is disrupted it will cause chain reaction. Today reactors are well protected vs earthquake but attack is something else,because you taget everthing they need to maintain it...For example enrichment facility and some other parts of nulear program can be proteted vs attack...but reactors will always be at risk....even if you hide it underground

I wonder if Noko is ahead of Iran in hypersonics.
I am still yet to get a logically conclusive argument on PDF as to how NK can be ahead of Iran in hypersonics - China and Russia gave NK all the new tech they have, people are so naive!!

How can so many advanced countries NOT have HGVs but N. Korea does????? make it make sense! Russia or/and China gave it to N. Korea, simple!

Not sure how you come to these conclusions but the UAE neither has the industrial nor the scientific base to make any meaningful strategic weaponry. Everything else they buy/import or kit-mount.

Additionally, 'strategic' and a country the size of a city like the UAE is a contradiction in terms. They will be flattened in minutes by countries with geographic depth. Which is the same disadvantage Israel suffers from.

Last edited:
I am still yet to get a logically conclusive argument on PDF as to how NK can be ahead of Iran in hypersonics - China and Russia gave NK all the new tech they have, people are so naive!!

How can so many advanced countries NOT have HGVs but N. Korea does????? make it make sense! Russia or/and China gave it to N. Korea, simple!
It must be so according to simpletons like you...

As if they didn't have over 40 years of experience with missiles.

Remember guys! 16 missiles were fired only 8 hit their targets so its 50% success rate!
From what I saw in the Videos there were 8x "Fateh-110" type missiles( could have been Zolfaqar or Dezful missiles) 3x Emad and 1x Sejjil-2 missilles on launchers. All but one Emad were launched and I counted at least 10 impacts. I give a score of 83% based on what is present in the actual footage I have seen.

Last edited:
From what I saw in the Videos there were 8x "Fateh-110" type missiles( could have been Zolfaqar or Dezful missiles) 3x Emad and 1x Sejjil-2 missilles on launchers. All but one Emad were launched and I counted at least 10 impacts. I give a score of 83% based on what is present in the actual footage I have seen.
I counted 12 impacts and it appears like they intentionally haven't shown the impacts by the Emad and Sejjil MRBMs.

simple defines your presence on PDF, not mine. I asked for evidence and instead you get triggered everytime. ur sketchy.
I am sketchy? You're one here claiming that China or Russia must have assisted North Korea without any evidence.

Back
Top Bottom