What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Yeah right, that's why Zionist apartheid regime is building walls around itself!

fall of Israel is what even American strategists predict. it's just a matter of time.
I don't dispute the fact that Israel's regime is an apartheid system, but to say it's going to "fall" as IRI says, or wish it, is just a pipe-dream. FYI, countries don't "fall" just because their enemies wish it, pray for it, or make empty slogans for it.

I don't dispute the fact that Israel's regime is an apartheid system, but to say it's going to "fall" as IRI says, or wish it, is just a pipe-dream. FYI, countries don't "fall" just because their enemies wish it, pray for it, or make empty slogans for it.
as I said and you preferred to ignore it, it's not a wish from IRI, but an assessment even from the closest ally of Israel, U.S, otherwise what's written on that missile is just an answer to Israelis blabbering.

read these articles, it's not from mullahs in Iran, but American and Zionists themselves:

Has our expiration date arrived? - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz.comhttps://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-has-our-expiration-date-arrived-1.5177965

No More Israel In 10 Years
On September 17, the New York Post quoted Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger saying:
"In 10 years, there will be no more Israel. I repeat: In 10 years, there will be no more Israel."
He didn't mean Israel will self-destruct or collapse. His view mirrors the combined assessment of 16 US intelligence agencies. Months earlier, its report headlined "Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East." It wasn’t released publicly so no link.

You may not like mullahs in Iran, but at least understand what is going on in big scale.
unlike what you like to think about mullahs in Iran, when our leader says in 25 years there will be no Israel, it's not a wishful thinking, it's a pure strategic assessment..

A war of influence is going on, George Marshall said it's 30 million Arabs, I say it's one billion Muslims, and in one side there is only Iran, in not far future, Europe will become a Muslim majority continent, believe it or not, Israeli's expiration date is close, it's a choice, who wants to be the winner or the looser.

Last edited:
If I`d told you in 1981 that in less than a decade both the eastern block and the soviet union would be rotting in histories garbage can would you have believed me?
When the end comes its often very fast and with very little apparent warning.

as I said and you preferred to ignore it, it's not a wish from IRI, but an assessment even from the closest ally of Israel, U.S, otherwise what's written on that missile is just an answer to Israelis blabbering.

read these articles, it's not from mullahs in Iran, but American and Zionists themselves:

Has our expiration date arrived? - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz.com

No More Israel In 10 Years

You may not like mullahs in Iran, but at least understand what is going on in big scale.
unlike what you like to think about mullahs in Iran, when our leader says in 25 years there will be no Israel, it's not a wishful thinking, it's a pure strategic assessment..

A war of influence is going on, George Marshall said it's 30 million Arabs, I say it's one billion Muslims, and in one side there is only Iran, in not far future, Europe will become a Muslim majority continent, believe it or not, Israeli's expiration date is close, it's a choice, who wants to be the winner or the looser.
You are right; I don't like the mullahs. But my animus is entirely due to the fact of what Iran has become under the mullahs' yolk. Iran is poorer, more isolated, and more insecure. And these are not the hallmarks of good governance, but rather a plutocracy of Agha zadehas, whose only priority is elite survival (don't agree with me then justify the vast embezzlement scandals), where it does not allow for the plurality of opinions. IRI is not a market place of ideas where the best ones emerge as the state's guiding principle(s), but a monocracy whose words are not to be challenged. And no matter how much fake military achievements the IRIGC and its affiliated bodies claim, it does not change the facts on the ground: IRI is in worst economic and geopolitical situation than Israel. You have an array of Arab monarchies, with world class armed forces, itching to take IRI on (and by the way just as a reminder to the Iranians who always belittle and ridicule the Arabs, they were once one of the greatest military, scientific powers on earth), the sole super-power whose bent on regime change, no allies to speak of, etc. Tell me how is it the Mr. Khamenie can "strategically" assess the demise of Israel, but not IRI?

If I`d told you in 1981 that in less than a decade both the eastern block and the soviet union would be rotting in histories garbage can would you have believed me?
When the end comes its often very fast and with very little apparent warning.
You can't be serious! The west always knew of the weakness of SU, and it was its state managed economy (i think everyone knew that). And once the western powers saw the quagmire that Afghanistan had become, and was draining the vast portion of SU's resources, it was only a matter of time for them to open a second front: the arms race that Ronald Raegan termed as "space wars". I am not sure why you say it was a surprise.

You are right; I don't like the mullahs. But my animus is entirely due to the fact of what Iran has become under the mullahs' yolk. Iran is poorer, more isolated, and more insecure. And these are not the hallmarks of good governance, but rather a plutocracy of Agha zadehas, whose only priority is elite survival (don't agree with me then justify the vast embezzlement scandals), where it does not allow for the plurality of opinions. IRI is not a market place of ideas where the best ones emerge as the state's guiding principle(s), but a monocracy whose words are not to be challenged. And no matter how much fake military achievements the IRIGC and its affiliated bodies claim, it does not change the facts on the ground: IRI is in worst economic and geopolitical situation than Israel. You have an array of Arab monarchies, with world class armed forces, itching to take IRI on (and by the way just as a reminder to the Iranians who always belittle and ridicule the Arabs, they were once one of the greatest military, scientific powers on earth), the sole super-power whose bent on regime change, no allies to speak of, etc. Tell me how is it the Mr. Khamenie can "strategically" assess the demise of Israel, but not IRI?

You can't be serious! The west always knew of the weakness of SU, and it was its state managed economy (i think everyone knew that). And once the western powers saw the quagmire that Afghanistan had become, and was draining the vast portion of SU's resources, it was only a matter of time for them to open a second front: the arms race that Ronald Raegan termed as "space wars". I am not sure why you say it was a surprise.

Oh good grief,not this sad old neocon "cunning plan" wet dream fantasy for the gullible trotted out as "historical fact" yet again.
You`re clearly getting your histories mixed up,you`re confusing the early 80s/end of brezhnev /height of the cold war era with the the late 80s/mid gorbachev/glasnost/perestroika/winding down of the cold war era,and believe me no one back at the beginning of the 80s saw the soviets as weak,far from it in fact just ask ronny reagan and marge thatcher,indeed if I had said at that time that in another 10 years the ussr/warsaw pact would be no more it would have been little different to saying the us and nato would be no more.
The collapse of the eastern block and later the soviet union was no more the result of some cunning western plan of economic warfare and neither was it simply inevitable either,in fact both were completely unanticipated by the intelligence services in the west and came as a huge surprise in part simply because of how little warning there was that it was happening.
The collapse of the soviet union and the eastern block was as a result of internal pressures and dynamics and altho external pressures no doubt played a role they were not the main cause,indeed if gorbachev had instead instituted a policy of economic liberalization first like the prc did instead of political liberalization then its even quite possible that the soviets might`ve still been around today.

Oh good grief,not this sad old neocon "cunning plan" wet dream fantasy for the gullible trotted out as "historical fact" yet again.
You`re clearly getting your histories mixed up,you`re confusing the early 80s/end of brezhnev /height of the cold war era with the the late 80s/mid gorbachev/glasnost/perestroika/winding down of the cold war era,and believe me no one back at the beginning of the 80s saw the soviets as weak,far from it in fact just ask ronny reagan and marge thatcher,indeed if I had said at that time that in another 10 years the ussr/warsaw pact would be no more it would have been little different to saying the us and nato would be no more.
The collapse of the eastern block and later the soviet union was no more the result of some cunning western plan of economic warfare and neither was it simply inevitable either,in fact both were completely unanticipated by the intelligence services in the west and came as a huge surprise in part simply because of how little warning there was that it was happening.
The collapse of the soviet union and the eastern block was as a result of internal pressures and dynamics and altho external pressures no doubt played a role they were not the main cause,indeed if gorbachev had instead instituted a policy of economic liberalization first like the prc did instead of political liberalization then its even quite possible that the soviets might`ve still been around today.
"gullible trotted"? Really? And you are the intellectual powerhouse who has seen the "light", or the darkness, of the neo-conservatives' ideology?! For someone who actually advocates vetting of political candidates, I am surprised you are not lumping yourself with the neo-cons.
So your position is Israel will cease to exist? Justify that position. What is it about Israel that makes you believe that it will self-destruct?

"gullible trotted"? Really? And you are the intellectual powerhouse who has seen the "light", or the darkness, of the neo-conservatives' ideology?! For someone who actually advocates vetting of political candidates, I am surprised you are not lumping yourself with the neo-cons.
So your position is Israel will cease to exist? Justify that position. What is it about Israel that makes you believe that it will self-destruct?

Me think it is the same process as it is with the USA.

With Bolton in the white house, Iran would be a fool to not prepare for war.
The best way to prevent war is to prepare for it.
Iran preparing for war is a good thing, but let's be honest we can only hope to give them a bloody nose at best on the way out after they've done us major damage. The way you can hurt the west is to concentrate on disrupting the flow of oil from the Strait of Hormuz. Oil will pop up to 150 USD per barrel, the stock market will fall 5000-7000 points, this will render the trillion dollar tax break in the U.S. worthless.....that's how you fight a superpower not by trying to take them out in a hot war.

Iran preparing for war is a good thing, but let's be honest we can only hope to give them a bloody nose at best on the way out after they've done us major damage. The way you can hurt the west is to concentrate on disrupting the flow of oil from the Strait of Hormuz. Oil will pop up to 150 USD per barrel, the stock market will fall 5000-7000 points, this will render the trillion dollar tax break in the U.S. worthless.....that's how you fight a superpower not by trying to take them out in a hot war.

Well I didn't say Iran would be victorious, but with ample preparation, technological sophistication in certain tech sectors, Iran can give the U.S a bloody nose in a short term hot war. Enough to deter the U.S from any direct action.

At least in my opinion, for example; Iran should be mass producing zolfiqar missiles (if they haven't already). A capability, resiliency, and preparedness for Iran's missile forces to be able to strike any area with dozens of missiles at a moments notice is high deterrence power. Similar to how the U.S can launch high salvos of cruise missiles in quick succession, Iran should be prepared to do the same with high resiliency from preemptive attack.

It takes roughly two minutes for a missile for southern Iran to reach dubai. A capability for Iran to vaporize U.S bases near the persian gulf within 10 minutes of a first strike is high deterrence power will give second thoughts to any attacker. Even with the U.S's wealth, production, and technology. It doesn't suddenly nullify Iran countries technological progress, or lethal capability either.

Last edited:

I feel you're being slightly pessimistic about the damage Iran could do in a war.

The only shot Iran has at actually winning (regardless of how slim the chances are) in a hot war, is if launches a full-scale surprise attack (Pearl Harbor Style) against the US 5th Fleet via AshBMs, fast attack craft, BMs, and via its mines. This happens while Iranian BMs rain upon every US military installation surrounding Iran. This would immediately deny the US of its two greatest strengths during any modern war its been in: Its Air Force & Cruise Missiles. This is the EXACT scenario played out in the infamous Millennium War Game 2000. So I'd give some credit to the Iranian armed forces bro.

However, the chances of Iran winning if it was hit first by the US, is almost none; though the damage could be significantly reduced depending on the preparation of the Iranian Armed Forces. Iran would certainly cause damage, make no mistake, more than what you describe as a bloody nose. Despite all of the US' resources, 120,000+ Ballistic Missiles raining upon their bases and possibly their fleet can't be stopped. The loss of life on the US side would be catastrophic; don't take it from me, read what current & former US Commanders and Generals have said about the result of a war with Iran. Some have written long and detail rich articles outlining what could possibly happen.

Also, it's worth noting that Iran has been preparing for a possible war against the US for about 40 years. In addition, they have closely observed US Strategy & Tactics in the 1st and 2nd Persian Gulf Wars and in the US invasion of Afghanistan. Suffice to say they would know what's heading their way and have devised suitable plans to counteract such.

Closing statements, no matter what the outcome of a war with the US is, Iran will survive. Dare say the IRI might even be strengthened.

I feel you're being slightly pessimistic about the damage Iran could do in a war.

The only shot Iran has at actually winning (regardless of how slim the chances are) in a hot war, is if launches a full-scale surprise attack (Pearl Harbor Style) against the US 5th Fleet via AshBMs, fast attack craft, BMs, and via its mines. This happens while Iranian BMs rain upon every US military installation surrounding Iran. This would immediately deny the US of its two greatest strengths during any modern war its been in: Its Air Force & Cruise Missiles. This is the EXACT scenario played out in the infamous Millennium War Game 2000. So I'd give some credit to the Iranian armed forces bro.

However, the chances of Iran winning if it was hit first by the US, is almost none; though the damage could be significantly reduced depending on the preparation of the Iranian Armed Forces. Iran would certainly cause damage, make no mistake, more than what you describe as a bloody nose. Despite all of the US' resources, 120,000+ Ballistic Missiles raining upon their bases and possibly their fleet can't be stopped. The loss of life on the US side would be catastrophic; don't take it from me, read what current & former US Commanders and Generals have said about the result of a war with Iran. Some have written long and detail rich articles outlining what could possibly happen.

Also, it's worth noting that Iran has been preparing for a possible war against the US for about 40 years. In addition, they have closely observed US Strategy & Tactics in the 1st and 2nd Persian Gulf Wars and in the US invasion of Afghanistan. Suffice to say they would know what's heading their way and have devised suitable plans to counteract such.

Closing statements, no matter what the outcome of a war with the US is, Iran will survive. Dare say the IRI might even be strengthened.

Every thing you say is logical and possible, but Iran doesn't have 120,000 ballistic missiles.

Every thing you say is logical and possible, but Iran doesn't have 120,000 ballistic missiles.

Thanks bro!! I'm by no means in the slightest a military guru or anything of the sort, I just pulled together this conclusion based on what I've read and using basic facts and simple logic e.g: (BMs destroy Al-Udeid Airbase = No jets to fly + no communication center = no way of striking Iran).

The last figure of 120,000 was Collin Powell's estimate in a leaked E-Mail regarding Iranian BMs targeted at Israel. Can't confirm or deny. But then again bro, Hezbollah has 150,000 precision guided missiles (most of them Zolfaqhar).

Back
Top Bottom