What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Thanks bro!! I'm by no means in the slightest a military guru or anything of the sort, I just pulled together this conclusion based on what I've read and using basic facts and simple logic e.g: (BMs destroy Al-Udeid Airbase = No jets to fly + no communication center = no way of striking Iran).

The last figure of 120,000 was Collin Powell's estimate in a leaked E-Mail regarding Iranian BMs targeted at Israel. Can't confirm or deny. But then again bro, Hezbollah has 150,000 precision guided missiles (most of them Zolfaqhar).

Lol hezbollah doesn’t have 150,000 precision guided missiles. They have 100,000 rockets. Big difference.

Lol hezbollah doesn’t have 150,000 precision guided missiles. They have 100,000 rockets. Big difference.
For Hezbollah being guided or unguided makes little difference.

They fire them from Lebanese heights, into israeli cities, most of them lands in there . They have a variant of fateh 110 missiles supplied by Syria, called M-600
Also a few numbers of Scud-D is seen in their arsenal. Nearly 5000 of them are guided and mid range which can cover whole Israel lands.

IMG_20180411_223429_932.jpg
IMG_20180411_223423_184.jpg
IMG_20180411_223426_128.jpg
IMG_20180411_223410_585.jpg
IMG_20180411_223413_284.jpg
IMG_20180411_223407_473.jpg
IMG_20180411_223405_051.jpg
IMG_20180411_223401_720.jpg
IMG_20180411_223352_197.jpg
IMG_20180411_223348_976.jpg
IMG_20180411_223345_553.jpg
iran_news_daily-20180411-0001.jpg

Great, so they are actively testing a 70-90 ton solid fuel booster, sufficient for a ICBM. Sounds like the second stage of Shahid Terhrani Moghaddams SLV/ICBM... 5 years after the accident.

I recently saw a wall paining of him at the Kaj square in Tehran... great painting of this Pahlevan e Iranzamin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/world/middleeast/iran-missiles.html

It is possible that the facility is developing only medium-range missiles, which Iran already possesses, or perhaps an unusually sophisticated space program.
Don't get something . the article says they test missile engine under the cover of nights to hide it.
Honestly you test missile engine at night if you want to show it to martian.

Great, so they are actively testing a 70-90 ton solid fuel booster, sufficient for a ICBM. Sounds like the second stage of Shahid Terhrani Moghaddams SLV/ICBM... 5 years after the accident.

I recently saw a wall paining of him at the Kaj square in Tehran... great painting of this Pahlevan e Iranzamin.
That painting is old and and need some serious maintenance.

Don't get something . the article says they test missile engine under the cover of nights to hide it.
Honestly you test missile engine at night if you want to show it to martian.

That painting is old and and need some serious maintenance.

I agree with you, especially the temperature difference of more than a thousand degrees generated by the rocket engine can easily be seen by the satellite thermal sensors.

the main question for me is why did it take them more than 7 years to find this site?

I agree with you, especially the temperature difference of more than a thousand degrees generated by the rocket engine can easily be seen by the satellite thermal sensors.

the main question for me is why did it take them more than 7 years to find this site?
I think the more interesting thing is the timing. Now that United States pulls out of the deal all of sudden all sorts of intelligence breaks out regarding Iran's missiles and nuclear activities

It didn’t take 7 years to find this site, it took 7 years for a CIVILIAN academic researcher to find this site. You don’t know how long foreign intelligence agencies knew about it.

It didn’t take 7 years to find this site, it took 7 years for a CIVILIAN academic researcher to find this site. You don’t know how long foreign intelligence agencies knew about it.

I understand what you mean, but if the government of the US or Israel found this site earlier, do not you think that they would tell it to everyone?

I understand what you mean, but if the government of the US or Israel found this site earlier, do not you think that they would tell it to everyone?

Why would they do that? Instead they would monitor the site to see how their adversary is progressing in ICBM technology.A foreign intelligence agency purpose is to gather intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom