What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Casualties are to be expected since Ukrainians are pretty well armed by NATO. There's no way around it. Any army that would have gone into this situation would have faced the same issues when the enemy has a surplus of ATGMs and MANPADS.

Anyways the fall of Mariupol and Kharkiv seems imminent now. It's just a matter of time since they're both surrounded. After that the Ukrainians morale will begin to crack. Hopefully they will accept peace terms after that. If not Kiev will be surrounded and forced to capitulate.

One thing is for sure. There is an excessive amount of of fake evidence when it comes to this conflict floating around the internet and mainstream media. From the two IL-76 planes that were shot down without a shred of evidence, to the ghost of Kiev which is completely fabricated, the Ukrainian armored vehicle that ran over a car in Kiev being labeled a Russian armored vehicle.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are pictures of destroyed Ukrainian equipment being labeled as Russian, a Russian general who was supposedly killed who actually turned out to be alive. BBC and CNN trying to tell people that Ukraine is winning the war and that Putin has gone mad. I honestly don't even bother anymore, it's just a waste of time.

View attachment 820741

You'll just have to filter and find your own source of info and whether to believe it or not.

That assessment is incorrect. Devastating retaliation ( read Grozny) is the very last thing Russia wants to do for several obvious reasons . Which they haven’t. Yet. But they will gradually increase the volume in relation to their time vs success goals. However, they’re relatively on track it seems, given the 15 days goal is true.
And what happens if they haven't achieve all their goals in 15 days? Russia has shown that they are willing to cause devastation if they don't achieve their goals in a cheaper manner and intact.

You'll just have to filter and find your own source of info and whether to believe it or not.

And what happens if they haven't achieve all their goals in 15 days? Russia has shown that they are willing to cause devastation if they don't achieve their goals in a cheaper manner and intact.
Shrug. They seem to be a little behind already. To reiterate, they break it they own it so destruction is an ugly last option. I assume they will just extend operations until they achieve their goals or run out of time--whichever come first. There are a few steps to take before resorting to that ugly last option which will then be no more than a pyrrhic victory.

Last edited:
Shrug. They seem to be a little behind already. To reiterate, they break it they own it so destruction is an ugly last option. I assume they will just extend operations until they achieve their goals or run out of time--whichever come first. There are a few steps to take before resorting to that ugly last option which is no more than a pyrrhic victory.
You think its a pyrrhic victory for the Russians if they somehow take it successfully, but it will be a victory for the Ukrainians when Russia removes its forces.

You think its a pyrrhic victory for the Russians if they somehow take it successfully, but it will be a victory for the Ukrainians when Russia removes its forces.
Incorrect. Please re read and come back again. I’ll follow up if pertinent.

Thats not a guarantee. It will take them awhile to bring those forces to bear and they are having a hard time supplying the forces in theater now. Just because you have 30k tanks doesn't mean you can easily send in 30k tanks along with the crews if they have the numbers to crew them that need to well fed and supplied.
The folks attacking supply lines and logistics are no joke.

This convoy has been stuck moving along like a stumbling giant for some days now, and realistically if everything was fine with regards to supplies, they should've already been outside of Kiev by now.
There are some chronic problems they need to deal with.
It can turn real ugly for Russia if Ukraine gets its hands on some short range precision guided missiles.
With more troops/supplies coming in from the Eastern defense regions of the Russian Federation. I think the outcome of this war is pretty clear, a complete military victory for the Russians at the cost of heavy casualties to men and equipment as as well exposing some critical issues within the command structure and on-the-ground efficacy of Russian planning/execution.
There are still significant risks that are verifiable.

Ukrainian air defenses are still alive at some level. Probably not in a IADS level but in solo units yes.
Kharkiv is still not encircled (unclear if this is verified yet), Mind you, it is practically right at the RUS border, their supply lines should not be stretched so thin at this point.
Great success in the south front, UKR seems to be capitulating there, but again supply lines or manpower doesn't allow for a speedy breakout to approach Kiev from the south and split the country in half. My guess is that Russia will just focus going up the river along it.
There is a propoganda element to it, but their has been alot of abandoned equipment, these are not ignorable losses.

Overall they are still trending in the right direction but with stiff problems and very chaotic organization. They need to deal with UKR special forces , and foreign special forces mercs sooner rather than later.
Casualties are to be expected since Ukrainians are pretty well armed by NATO. There's no way around it. Any army that would have gone into this situation would have faced the same issues when the enemy has a surplus of ATGMs and MANPADS.

Anyways the fall of Mariupol and Kharkiv seems imminent now. It's just a matter of time since they're both surrounded. After that the Ukrainians morale will begin to crack. Hopefully they will accept peace terms after that. If not Kiev will be surrounded and forced to capitulate.

One thing is for sure. There is an excessive amount of of fake evidence when it comes to this conflict floating around the internet and mainstream media. From the two IL-76 planes that were shot down without a shred of evidence, to the ghost of Kiev which is completely fabricated, the Ukrainian armored vehicle that ran over a car in Kiev being labeled a Russian armored vehicle.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are pictures of destroyed Ukrainian equipment being labeled as Russian, a Russian general who was supposedly killed who actually turned out to be alive. BBC and CNN trying to tell people that Ukraine is winning the war and that Putin has gone mad. I honestly don't even bother anymore, it's just a waste of time.

View attachment 820741

This convoy has been stuck moving along like a stumbling giant for some days now, and realistically if everything was fine with regards to supplies, they should've already been outside of Kiev by now.
It can turn real ugly for Russia if Ukraine gets its hands on some short range precision guided missiles.

There are still significant risks that are verifiable.

Ukrainian air defenses are still alive at some level. Probably not in a IADS level but in solo units yes.
Kharkiv is still not encircled (unclear if this is verified yet), Mind you, it is practically right at the RUS border, their supply lines should not be stretched so thin at this point.
Great success in the south front, UKR seems to be capitulating there, but again supply lines or manpower doesn't allow for a speedy breakout to approach Kiev from the south and split the country in half. My guess is that Russia will just focus going up the river along it.
There is a propoganda element to it, but their has been alot of abandoned equipment, these are not ignorable losses.

Overall they are still trending in the right direction but with stiff problems and very chaotic organization. They need to deal with UKR special forces , and foreign special forces mercs sooner rather than later.
I should say, there is still significant risks for UKR as there is a strong potential for the entire army group situated at the Donbass to be surrounded by Russia
1646432537341.png

Last edited:
Incorrect. Please re read and come back again. I’ll follow up if pertinent.
I already read it and don't have to re read it. You say its a Pyrrhic victory for the Russians after destroying everything, in reality they can rebuild it. For the Ukrainians, it a victory still even if everything is gone since they can rebuild it and still control their own country. The reason as I have said before, Russia wants it intact cause its less costly. But now they have to resort to extreme means, even bombing those they considered pro Russian before the invasion.

Those convoys and its forces are stuck and dugged in but just being there is a problem for the Ukrainian forces since its takes their attention away from other fronts, not to mentioned possible reinforcements from Belarus. As I have said before they need to deal with it decisively and turn their attention to East and North East.

They're in a dilemma right now. If they remove their forces from the Donbas front, the forces in Donbas will likely burst out and expand. If they remain there they could very well be outflanked by incoming Russian forces from behind. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Those convoys and its forces are stuck and dugged in but just being there is a problem for the Ukrainian forces since its takes their attention away from other fronts, not to mentioned possible reinforcements from Belarus. As I have said before they need to deal with it decisively and turn their attention to East and North East.

Back
Top Bottom