What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

The problem is in getting this lithography machine. One can't simply get a machine just like that. It is easier to get a nuclear bomb than get a lithography machine.
Your source of information is somehow strange

AMD is just a proxy of Intel to avoid Intel from being an illegal monopoly. USA law prohibits monopoly and hence AMD is made to ensure that there is no situation of monopoly.
Again wrong

It is a fact that Iran used Fateh derived missile against USA airbase attack. Where did I say something wrong? The range was also roughly 300km itself.
The faith missile family have a range of 180-1000km depends on the model.

I am saying that Iran and USA coordinated the staged attack to ensure Iran gets to save its face while not harming USA soldiers. So, USA and Iran coordinated (may be with Russia as mediator) to use foreign guidance in missiles to hit USA airbase. So, Iranian missile was probably using guidance kit from Russia or USA to ensure the attack is staged well
I'm saying complete nonsense as we show already we point our camera toward a tent and say the missile will hit that tent and the missile hit it.

Why don't you give me the video of ballistic missile of Iran having that accuracy? I don't deny that cruise missile of Iran can have that accuracy. I am specifically asking for accuracy of ballistic missile
Search the net , search the forum n we post those videos times and times.

T

It is a fact that Iran used Fateh derived missile against USA airbase attack. Where did I say something wrong? The range was also roughly 300km itself.

You only know this fact now because you were informed of it by me, initially you did not know what missiles was used. The point here is this, you appear to have a tendency to comment on these topics but refrain from doing the relevant background checks, why is that?

I am saying that Iran and USA coordinated the staged attack to ensure Iran gets to save its face while not harming USA soldiers.

Us soldier were harmed, what is TBI? The only reason their soldiers were not downright killed was because Iran warned the Iraqis before hand. That is maximum extend of "coordination" not the conspiracy theories you believe.

So, Iranian missile was probably using guidance kit from Russia or USA to ensure the attack is staged well

You're just making up stories as you go along. First not knowing the difference between liquid and solid fuelled missiles and now this. How do expect to engage in a meaningful discussion when you're only offering unsubstantiated conspiracy claims? You have yet to provide an iota of evidence for any of your claims.

Why don't you give me the video of ballistic missile of Iran having that accuracy? I don't deny that cruise missile of Iran can have that accuracy. I am specifically asking for accuracy of ballistic missile

You have been given pictures and videos, but because you cannot refute them, you invent conspiracy theories.

I don’t know can please people let us know is video can be watched
yes, I saw the verdio...i use VPN to enter this site, Dailymotion blocked the VPN. but somehow I managed to saw it.

Someone should analyze it.

You are a failure

2000-2500 KM Solid fueled GRV Sejjil Hitting target at preset camera position Less than 50 m CEP

2000 KM Liquid Fuel MaRV EMAD Hitting target at preset camera position Less than 50 m CEP

2000 KM Liquid Fuel GRV KHorramshahr (1.8 ton) or 3000 KM with 1 ton Hitting target at preset camera position Less than 30 m CEP

1000 KM Solid fuel DEZFUL Hitting a building within 10 M CEP

1000 KM solid fuel anti radiation Hormoz missile Hitting within 10 M CEP

300 KM Solid Fueled Persian Gulf Missile hitting a moving target within 10 M CEP

Thats just a glimpse, I have not included every single one of them

A very good analysis. People who want to understand CMs and engines as well as analysis methods should carefully read it.

Haven't read it yet but the problem is that none of these people actually know where the missiles were actually fired from! They assume to know with out a shadow of a doubt that the Houthis can't get a small truck and drive to western Yemen or....! And the Saudi-US analysts are even funnier because in one sentence they claim that Iranian weapons are the only reason Yemenis have any missiles and at the same time claim that these couldn't of been Yemeni CM because the range doesn't fit because it's impossible for a Chezch TJ-100 (or even a copy of it) to travel that far..... And no one asks if your claiming that the Houthis have enough freedom of movement to import weapons from Iran going on years and years but at the same time they are so impudent that the missile had to be fired either from Iran or Iraq or had to be more advanced weapon fried from the Houthi area.... and then when you ask are you now claiming Yemeni can now produce CM with TJ-100 they get confused and defensive and say those are modified Ya-Ali missile that Iran its self doesn't claim can travel that far....

Here is my simpler scaling analysis from last summer:

I did a scaling analysis to come to those numbers.
One feature of scaling calculation is that it expects the same technology level as the original scale (Kh-55).

So 700km range @ 200-300kg payload is for a missile built at the tech. level of the Kh-55.
If it is worse due to lower capability, lower cost goal or import limitations then the numbers shrink down.

The key point here is however the possibilities this engine and Irans CM technology offers today and it what cost.

Tomahawk/Kh-55 deliver 400-450kg payload to 2500km and weight around 1300kg.
Both use complex and expensive turbofans.

The Qods/Ya-Ali-2 delivers a 200-300kg payload to 700km, weight 1/3 (airframe materials) and uses a very simple, inexpensive turbojet.

Given that many of Irans threats are within that range, it looks sufficiently economic to compete with Fateh series of BMs.
Even better: With high technology-level of Kh-55, Iran could develop a 1200km Israel-range version that still delivers a 200kg warhead. That's what scale calculations tell.

Many times I did question here the economic value a CM arsenal would make for Iran in light of its efficient BM arsenal. But with this technology approach and level of avionic miniaturization (beyond Kh-55 level).

Just one aspect to put things into perspective: The heart of the missile, its engine, is a single stage design while the Kh-55 needs a 9-stage turbofan...

One direct implication is that the Nasir AshM is not just a miniaturized Noor in terms of range, but rather a Qadr or Qadir with probably 180-250km range. Amazing performance for such a small and cheap AshM.

I also came to a similar number: 1200km for a 200kg warhead.
His analysis is much more detailed than my early scale analysis.
His analysis could also be applied to see how the mysterious 358 missile performs, albeit we lack a useful drag equivalent for it.

However if someone has the time and the knowledge: Use this analysis to see what the range of the Hoveyzeh CM is and if claimed 1300km is correct.

A very good analysis. People who want to understand CMs and engines as well as analysis methods should carefully read it.
upload_2020-2-27_9-4-58.png

Anywhere I can see the full missile documentary of the "Power of Authority"?

Back
Top Bottom