What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

And yet no casualties have been reported since ghosts were inside either control room or working room operating these drones?!
Hehe, i dont know, but maybe they all fled into the shelters and change clothes and due to that there was "no contact" with the drones.

You guys are both wrong.

A single operator room has fiber optic cables that head to the operator room and allow it to transmit data and information to antenna that then send it to drone or satellite depending on how far away the drone is.

the missile strikes severed that optic link meaning no information was coming to the operator and he was unable to send or receive new information.

Stop this obsession with casualties, most of the base was evacuated. Anyone that was outside of the bunkers were on the border looking for a possible ground attack.

Only injuries I heard of were concussions from shockwaves.

es, IRGC is so sophisticated they did a massive EW blast on drones in the sky from thousands of KM away and then managed to shoot down their own passenger plane taking off from their own airport.

Hajizadeh is a known propagandist and exaggerating. I know a liar when I see one and that dude is one of the biggest. I am hoping Rahbar replaces him soon, I can’t stand him.
es, IRGC is so sophisticated they did a massive w blast on drones in the sky from thousands of KM away and then managed to shoot down their own passenger plane taking off from their own airport.

Hajizadeh is a known propagandist and exaggerating. I know a liar when I see one and that dude is one of the biggest. I am hoping Rahbar replaces him soon, I can’t stand him.
and we know burning one when we see it.from it shitty smell .its first one sardar hajizade said some thing like this ohhhh let alome rq170 mq-1 and.... so his liar ,so we see who is liar poor creature go wash yourself that smell are horrible tanx mr right

Yes, IRGC is so sophisticated they did a massive EW blast on drones in the sky from thousands of KM away and then managed to shoot down their own passenger plane taking off from their own airport.

Why use the logical explanation when we can believe Hajizadeh?

Iran clearly targeted the drone areas because a drone was used to assassinate Solemani. So Iran later got wind their drones went blind from the attack and the. hajizadeh is taking credit for that by saying we did an EW attack. Show me proof.

Whether Iran hacked the satcom connection (calling it EW), or had a true EW asset on the ground or lets say the air, is not the point here. Whether Iran managed to hit the communication node responsible for those drones and just called it EW for propaganda is also not important.

Important is this: Hajizadeh was first to announce it and U.S explanation of burnt fails to explain why the drones did not imminently switch to satcom.

Even if U.S explanation is right and it was do it fire at the ground communication: The effects in Trumps situation room remain the same and its skill, tech an intel that allowed Iran to kill that communication node.

Shock and awe + black-out in front of Trump to prevent a counter strike.

With the current tense situation with the US and the EU, I believe that Iran's best option right now is to unveil a new version of the KhorramShahr missile with longer range. Supposedly the Khorramshahr missile is based on the North Korean Hwasong-10 which has a range of 3000-4000. Although the version Iran is currently using for the Khorramshahr is the BM-25 with a range of 2500 KM ? Again alot of this is speculation.

When Iran unveiled the Khorramshahr, it was stated that its range was 1000 KM - 2000 KM with a 1800 KG warhead. At 2000 KM Iran would just barely be able to reach France and not the UK. At 3000, all of Europe would pretty much be in range.

Iran should at the very least unveil a version that has a range of 2500 KM and that's Iran being moderate. Realistically Iran could create a version with a range of 3000 KM.

Iran would need a range of 6000 KM to reach the eastern USA and 7000 to reach the rest. Realistically since Iran has North Korea develop its missile program with financing and research, there's a 99.999% chance that Iran has the blueprints and technology to produce a ICBM or at least an IRBM.

What do you guys think Iran should do ? Produce and unveil an IRBM 3000-5500 KM or an ICBM 5500+ KM ? ? ? ? ?

I personally believe that the unveiling of a new Iranian missile with a range of 3000 km (putting all of the EU within range) coupled with an intense spring offensive by the PMF and Taliban, which Iran could arm with small shipments of small weapons, would make it appear as if Trumps plans in the middle east had backfired.

Yes indeed this was a royal f### up. Iran should have definately closed its airspace after launching the missiles however Ukraine is also partly responsible for not grounding all their flights like the USA,UK,France,Canada did.

I also don't buy the assessment by some people on this forum that the Tor M1 system cannot tell the difference between an outbound passenger plane and an incoming cruise missile. If that were the case then
1) planes would be getting shot down left and right
2) that system would not be stationed near an airport
3) the system would be completely useless

“Everything is one massive Iranian **** up to you”

Yes, that whole country is a **** up. Talk to some prominent businessmen and you will find out. Better yet see how many civil court cases are won by bribing the judge. It’s a mafia society.

And speaking of **** up’s, it’s clear that IRGC is prone to MANY of them. Let’s not forget they just shot down a passenger plane less than 10KM from an airport.

And let’s not forget all those fancy radars did nothing to change IRGC leadership mind when they gave instructions that cruise missiles have been fired and are inbound to air defense operators. They had faulty intelligence and until the very end didn’t drop the threat level or tell crews to stand down long after Trump went to bed with his “all is well tweet”. Even a monkey knew no further attack was coming overnight, US markets began rallying back their losses overnight. Little things my friend.

So yes that is why IRGC went on national TV and said “goh khordam” and will accept any punishment handed to us. Because even for IRGC this was one ROYAL **** up.

Yes, I know people don’t like to hear that. I know they want to hear that IRGC is this elite super commando mythical force, but those that actually know IRGC it’s just a big mafia organization with power struggles/corruption/and bribery like anything else. They are prone to mistakes and make many of them. They have been infiltrated by spies like any other organization.

And yet no casualties have been reported since ghosts were inside either control room or working room operating these drones?!

They knew the attack was coming and were in bunkers ahead of time waiting. Even the Iraqi PM was informed ahead of time. However they neglected to close off Iran's airspace ahead of time. Even after western nations like USA,UK,France,Canada did so Iran still did not follow suit and Ukraine did nothing either. The level of incompetence is unbelievable, bordering on criminal negligence.

Not Iranian but Russian ..

Sorry people.. I know nothing to do with Iranian missiles. I’m new so please excuse me.
Just thought I’d share a vid I saw recently. Russian supersonic missile test in the Arctic.
well it's cool actually Iran is working on supersonic cruise missiles too we expect to see it in action soon

There are Reports that Iran fired empty Missiles in Empty Bases.

The only Missile with Warhead ( Russian Built) hit Passenger Plane killing 176 people onboard.

There are Reports that Iran fired empty Missiles in Empty Bases.

Some people on the forum were claiming that at first because they wre judging the damage via satellite pics, but once we saw closer up pics, it was clear the damage was serious.

EOLQ5HhWkAAZI56.jpg

The warheads were in the 500kg range.

As I already sayd, quoting Washington post and soldiers directly afftected by the strike, there are "dozens" us soldiers "missing", if anyone beliefes there are 0 causalties as orange man sayd is delusional

And now there are popping up more and more death reports of us soldiers due "mysterious" reasons, we all know what really happened to them

More to come....

As I already sayd, quoting Washington post and soldiers directly afftected by the strike, there are "dozens" us soldiers "missing", if anyone beliefes there are 0 causalties as orange man sayd is delusional

And now there are popping up more and more death reports of us soldiers due "mysterious" reasons, we all know what really happened to them

More to come....

Did anyone seriously had any other potential approach in mind from US side? The only way they could avoid the war was to claim (truthfully or not) that there were no casualties. Otherwise Trump had to react or he would be seen as a weak President and lose his votes.

Did anyone seriously had any other potential approach in mind from US side? The only way they could avoid the war was to claim (truthfully or not) that there were no casualties. Otherwise Trump had to react or he would be seen as a weak President and lose his votes.

The US lied about materiel damage and injuries but deaths would be too difficult to hide. There would be families coming out claiming they haven't had contact with their child since the attacks.

Back
Top Bottom