What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

If that letter is legit then expect this news to blow up soon. I am leaning towards it being fake for now.

Wow, Sardar Hajizadehs claim or EW operation against U.S drone while Turmp was watching the aftermath of the BM attack in the situation room is apparently confirmed by the U.S one week after it happend.

Hajizadeh said this op may have been more important than the devastating BM attack itself.

A eyeopener to Trump with whom he is dealing? Seems these two coordinated shocks, were seen as necessary to prevent Trump to strike back: A shock and awe strike and then black displays, not knowing what has happened.

Wow, Sardar Hajizadehs claim or EW operation against U.S drone while Turmp was watching the aftermath of the BM attack in the situation room is apparently confirmed by the U.S one week after it happend.

Hajizadeh said this op may have been more important than the devastating BM attack itself.

A eyeopener to Trump with whom he is dealing? Seems these two coordinated shocks, were seen as necessary to prevent Trump to strike back: A shock and awe strike and then black displays, not knowing what has happened.

In the story there is no EW mentiont. It is said that the fiber connections between the UAV-Pilots working room and the controllroom were destroyed by the missiles and so they lost contact to the drones.

Yes, IRGC is so sophisticated they did a massive EW blast on drones in the sky from thousands of KM away and then managed to shoot down their own passenger plane taking off from their own airport.

Hajizadeh is a known propagandist and exaggerating. I know a liar when I see one and that dude is one of the biggest. I am hoping Rahbar replaces him soon, I can’t stand him.

In the story there is no EW mentiont. It is said that the fiber connections between the UAV-Pilots working room and the controllroom were destroyed by the missiles and so they lost contact to the drones.

Why use the logical explanation when we can believe Hajizadeh?

Iran clearly targeted the drone areas because a drone was used to assassinate Solemani. So Iran later got wind their drones went blind from the attack and the. hajizadeh is taking credit for that by saying we did an EW attack. Show me proof.

And yet no casualties have been reported since ghosts were inside either control room or working room operating these drones?!

And yet no casualties have been reported since ghosts were inside either control room or working room operating these drones?!

Hehe, i dont know, but maybe they all fled into the shelters and change clothes and due to that there was "no contact" with the drones.

Back
Top Bottom