What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

They buildings are covers over entrances to cover the blast proof covers.

I mean IRGC puts “camo nets” on the front of their TELS which do NOTHING. But a missile storage base they put bright sky blue paint on the buildings.

I swear the logic here...

You're way too cynical sometimes man, can you like tone it down from time to time?

Everything is always some massive Iranian **** up to you isn't it lmao. Some oversight that Iran didn't account for or something, Jesus.... Not trying to start shit on you my dude but man you really are getting pedantic with it.

Last edited:
You're way too cynical sometimes man, can you like tone it down from time to time?

Everything is always some massive Iranian **** up to you isn't it lmao. Some oversight that Iran didn't account for or something, Jesus.... Not trying to start shit but man you really are getting pedantic with it.

“Everything is one massive Iranian **** up to you”

Yes, that whole country is a **** up. Talk to some prominent businessmen and you will find out. Better yet see how many civil court cases are won by bribing the judge. It’s a mafia society.

And speaking of **** up’s, it’s clear that IRGC is prone to MANY of them. Let’s not forget they just shot down a passenger plane less than 10KM from an airport.

And let’s not forget all those fancy radars did nothing to change IRGC leadership mind when they gave instructions that cruise missiles have been fired and are inbound to air defense operators. They had faulty intelligence and until the very end didn’t drop the threat level or tell crews to stand down long after Trump went to bed with his “all is well tweet”. Even a monkey knew no further attack was coming overnight, US markets began rallying back their losses overnight. Little things my friend.

So yes that is why IRGC went on national TV and said “goh khordam” and will accept any punishment handed to us. Because even for IRGC this was one ROYAL **** up.

Yes, I know people don’t like to hear that. I know they want to hear that IRGC is this elite super commando mythical force, but those that actually know IRGC it’s just a big mafia organization with power struggles/corruption/and bribery like anything else. They are prone to mistakes and make many of them. They have been infiltrated by spies like any other organization.

Yes, that whole country is a **** up. Talk to some prominent businessmen and you will find out. Better yet see how many civil court cases are won by bribing the judge. It’s a mafia society.

And speaking of **** up’s, it’s clear that IRGC is prone to MANY of them. Let’s not forget they just shot down a passenger plane less than 10KM from an airport.

And let’s not forget all those fancy radars did nothing to change IRGC leadership mind when they gave instructions that cruise missiles have been fired and are inbound to air defense operators. They had faulty intelligence and until the very end didn’t drop the threat level or tell crews to stand down long after Trump went to bed with his “all is well tweet”. Even a monkey knew no further attack was coming overnight, US markets began rallying back their losses overnight. Little things my friend.

So yes that is why IRGC went on national TV and said “goh khordam” and will accept any punishment handed to us. Because even for IRGC this was one ROYAL **** up.

Yes, I know people don’t like to hear that. I know they want to hear that IRGC is this elite super commando mythical force, but those that actually know IRGC it’s just a big mafia organization with power struggles/corruption/and bribery like anything else. They are prone to mistakes and make many of them. They have been infiltrated by spies like any other organization.

As i said before: The military did nothing wrong. If there is a threat against Iran with a lot of enemy fighterplanes around Iran in the air then there is highest alarm and it is better to shot down anything unknown than losing strike back capability. And unknown was the passanger plane cause of no transponder as we learned. If not first there was a manpad what kills transponder and than the passangerplane makes a turn back to airport and came over a military site and so TOR1 fired.

But regardless of this all: Only the people who do not implement "No Fly" fpr civil planes are guilty. Cause this all could not happen - regardless it was a terror attack or it was military attack - if there had been a No Fly.

Well yes, just relax sometimes man that's all I'm saying lol.

Everything is always some massive Iranian **** up to you isn't it lmao. Some oversight that Iran didn't account for or something, Jesus.... Not trying to start shit on you my dude but man you really are getting pedantic with it.

Agreed he's been fvcking insufferable since the strikes. Probably because he doesn't want to be charged with sedition lol.

Agreed he's been fvcking insufferable since the strikes. Probably because he doesn't want to be charged with sedition lol.

Eh, lol I mean it's whatever.

I don't personally think TheImmortal is a bad dude or anything not at all (I like him actually), in fact I'll say that his heart is in the right place; it's just that it seems his post contain more bitching and whining recently, which is understandable given all the bullshit that has gone down. That's really my only chief complaint, he's not trying to start shit for the purposes of trolling since he has legitimate concerns, idk maybe it's just me who doesn't wanna always see a half a page about something Iran is doing wrong. We all know Iran is far from good or even acceptable regarding a multitude of things but at the same time Iran on PDF is constantly under siege from racist Arabs or some other sectarian ne'er-do-well wishing ill upon Iranians or as they like to say "mullahs".

TheImmortal's introspection is important, Iran does have problems, BAD problems so he is justified in brining them up I think.

Complete nonsense. And Iran will go down as the only country in modern history to have knocked an airplane out of the sky NEXT to an MAJOR airport.

But I been stopped by Basij at gunpoint a year after the major Ahmadinejad protests knowing I was dual citizen. And when they learned of the mistake their boss came and apologized repeatedly. I been in the best neighborhoods of Tehran and the worst neighborhoods where most people don’t even go into. I feel safe there and have no worries, been in the streets at 3 AM without a care in the world.

There is nothing to fear of the Republic if you have connections and know the game they play.

So yes I criticize the Republic when warranted and defend its action when warranted because I can. I ain’t some wanna fanboy needing to act as the spokesperson for a propaganda machine.

There is two Iranians on this forum: the West loving Shah-ist and the Republic loving neo conservatives.

I can comfortably say I am in the middle of these two extremes.

As i said before: The military did nothing wrong. If there is a threat against Iran with a lot of enemy fighterplanes around Iran in the air then there is highest alarm and it is better to shot down anything unknown than losing strike back capability. And unknown was the passanger plane cause of no transponder as we learned. If not first there was a manpad what kills transponder and than the passangerplane makes a turn back to airport and came over a military site and so TOR1 fired.

But regardless of this all: Only the people who do not implement "No Fly" fpr civil planes are guilty. Cause this all could not happen - regardless it was a terror attack or it was military attack - if there had been a No Fly.

@Ich the plane was not “turning” back. It’s been proven to be a LIE. Look at the picture of the cockpit, the TOR-M1 detonated before impact and did a full frontal shotgun shrapnel blast to the cockpit the pilot and instruments were likely dead/destroyed instantly.

Hence why there was no more communication with the plane as it went down. The flight path the plane took before being hit was very similar to its other paths.

Major questions that need to be answered

1) Why was the order given that cruise missiles were fired and entering Iranian airspace?

2) Why was a TOR-M1 kill sphere system used in Tehran a civilian zone when it is designed for secluded military bases with no civilian traffic? It’s the difference between putting a human to monitor the border of a country and putting a minefield.

3) Why was the alert (defcon) level not dropped in the hours after the attack?

Eh, lol I mean it's whatever.

I don't personally think TheImmortal is a bad dude or anything not at all (I like him actually), in fact I'll say that his heart is in the right place; it's just that it seems his post contain more bitching and whining recently, which is understandable given all the bullshit that has gone down. That's really my only chief complaint, he's not trying to start shit for the purposes of trolling since he has legitimate concerns, idk maybe it's just me who doesn't wanna always see a half a page about something Iran is doing wrong. We all know Iran is far from good or even acceptable regarding a multitude of things but at the same time Iran on PDF is constantly under siege from racist Arabs or some other sectarian ne'er-do-well wishing ill upon Iranians or as they like to say "mullahs".

TheImmortal's introspection is important, Iran does have problems, BAD problems so he is justified in brining them up I think.

I agree with your statements. It is always good to have someone that tells you things you do not want to hear as long as his intentions are in the right place...( the 10th man story in World war Z).
now about those Beautiful! (lol) blue colored buildings...My view is that knowing that your enemy has eyes in the sky (In all light spectrums) it is an asset and and the same time a curse... when you see too much you can also be deceived easily....train the enemy to look for blue buildings and decide which ones to hit and which ones to pass...they should paint a middle finger in bright orange on them too..lol...every cave and tunnel in Iran should get something like that confuse the hell out of the poor photo analyst..just my thoughts:undecided:

I agree with your statements. It is always good to have someone that tells you things you do not want to hear as long as his intentions are in the right place...( the 10th man story in World war Z).
now about those Beautiful! (lol) blue colored buildings...My view is that knowing that your enemy has eyes in the sky (In all light spectrums) it is an asset and and the same time a curse... when you see too much you can also be deceived easily....train the enemy to look for blue buildings and decide which ones to hit and which ones to pass...they should paint a middle finger in bright orange on them too..lol...every cave and tunnel in Iran should get something like that confuse the hell out of the poor photo analyst..just my thoughts:undecided:

Anyone here that accuses me of being a CIA lover or Shah lover or whatever other excuse is just a fanboy. Not different than some of the delusional Pakistani trolls attacking this section that think their country has no flaws and is a great world power.

I tell it like how it is. I’m not going to sit here and Baghdad Bob these idiots who just want to hear POSITIVES about Iran and only that. Take the Negatives with the Positives.

If they don’t like it they “mitoonan beran be nanaye jendashoon gerye konan”

Hopefully the people in the Republic are as critical as I am. Because the worst thing for a country’s leadership is surrounding yourself with a bunch of “yes men”.

Saddam did that and we saw how his military buckled and fled.

Anyway the blue signifies something, this isn’t the first Iranian military site I have seen using blue building color, though it is the first site I have seen that uses it this extensively.

Anyone here that accuses me of being a CIA lover or Shah lover or whatever other excuse is just a fanboy. Not different than some of the delusional Pakistani trolls attacking this section that think their country has no flaws and is a great world power.

I tell it like how it is. I’m not going to sit here and Baghdad Bob these idiots who just want to hear POSITIVES about Iran and only that. Take the Negatives with the Positives.

Hopefully the people in the Republic are as critical as I am. Because the worst thing for a country’s leadership is surrounding yourself with a bunch of “yes men”.

Anyway the blue signifies something, this isn’t the first Iranian military site I have seen using blue building color, though it is the first site I have seen that uses it this extensively.
I think you are a Patriot and no one has the right to call you any things just because you present the "Other side" of the story..In critical times such as these it is important that all Iranian patriots close ranks and stay together .. Mistakes are happening but the best time to discuss them is when we all get back to some level of calm. Trump is not finished with Iran he gets a punch and will want to deliver two in return so I hope Iranians understand the character of this animal and be ready for it..I hope those AD units do not get scared hitting that button next time around.

I think you are a Patriot and no one has the right to call you any things just because you present the "Other side" of the story..In critical times such as these it is important that all Iranian patriots close ranks and stay together .. Mistakes are happening but the best time to discuss them is when we all get back to some level of calm. Trump is not finished with Iran he gets a punch and will want to deliver two in return so I hope Iranians understand the character of this animal and be ready for it..I hope those AD units do not get scared hitting that button next time around.
why the hell patriot means to you so so so funny, other side! are you very mad of stricks. from start some of you and thet have usa cheap flag who have no identity if you are patriot you have no other shitty flages. patriot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????if all patriot is look likes you what the tritor look like, dont destroy patriot means plz you dont know patriot even what is it

You are very direct......

AFAIK the aquamarine-colored roof tops were Tehrani Moghaddam's signature. I remember Fabian Hinz said this in a podcast once in German language.

Back
Top Bottom