What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

It’s funny the video you use for proof the title literally starts with “hundreds of thousands” NOT “millions”

LOL I was born in Iran, but I don’t know the streets? It’s funny you talk like a government fanboy more than a serious intellectual individual.

If we talk about who knows the streets, business’, connections with government officials. The results could be surprising. Not to mention having those that served in the imposed war.

But unlike you I actually give a damn about the country, I do not sit and parrot Republic propaganda.

The Republic is fractionalized and soon they will bicker (already happened) then they will argue over certain decisions and eventually some will break apart from each other and seek to undermine one another.

Trump will get re elected and Iran has to suffer another 4.5 years of sanctions. Only a naive fool would believe the people will accept 4.5 years of this! We haven’t even reached the 2 year anniversary since Trump left the deal!

Solemani’s death isn’t going to keep the people happy with how their government is managing things. They mourned a hero’s passing, two different things.

I wouldn't expect any different from Western Media!!! The fact that millions came out is well known now if you wish to stick your head in the sand and remain under the delusion that a few morons protesting under the bridge in the dead of night chanting nonsense like how "US isn't our Enemy" less then a week after they murdered one of our most famous Generals that those morons are in the majority.... Sure, stick your head under the sand and remain clueless....
It's funny how it's idiots who have never even voted in an Iranian election always try to make themselves to be in the majority and the real fact are that the vast majority of eligible voters in Iran show up to vote election after election.

You wanna remain clueless then that's your right! Good luck with that!

Last edited:
Hoo so there is not much left in military missile development. Me think next is bigger missile with more payload for ICBMs or SATs.

Many things Iran can still do. They can work and create a new warhead explosive combination that yields greater explosion.

They can build missiles that can be launched from stand alone canisters instead of TELs.

They can improve reliability and lessen failure rate.

But personally I think Iran should focus on long range high altitude supersonic drone bombers that can drop long range PGMs in swarm formation.

I think that can do well to compliment the missile force.

Right now RQ series are way too slow, altitude is not high enough, and payload is weak.

EOMjIc0UEAE2GZc

They forgot to put on some bullseye signs over the roofs in yellow or white color preferably illuminated at night hours to make it more difficult for enemy to target them...

Between the brown or dark paint which costs the same as blue one they have chosen the last one?!

We don't know the reasoning behind it. For all we know it could just be empty buildings used as a diversion from real Iranian missile sites. And yes it could all just be a silly choice of colour.

We don't know the reasoning behind it. For all we know it could just be empty buildings used as a diversion from real Iranian missile sites. And yes it could all just be a silly choice of colour.

They buildings are covers over entrances to cover the blast proof covers.

I mean IRGC puts “camo nets” on the front of their TELS which do NOTHING. But a missile storage base they put bright sky blue paint on the buildings.

I swear the logic here...

Back
Top Bottom