What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Hahahahahaahaa....hay where is Immortal with his claims of cement warheads??!!!!

First they said they would retaliate hard and fast, and they didnt, then they said that there was no significant damage, which turned out to be a lie, and now their casulty figures turned out o be a lie.... who besides the brainwashed and the braindead are surprised??

Little by little the truth comes out and the amazing military power of Iran becomes clear.

There is a reason why Trump had to back down from his threats to retaliate....
Thanks to Trump, Irans military has been lifted to super power states.

New video of Iraqis revenge attacks;

Hahahahahaahaa....hay where is Immortal with his claims of cement warheads??!!!!

First they said they would retaliate hard and fast, and they didnt, then they said that there was no significant damage, which turned out to be a lie, and now their casulty figures turned out o be a lie.... who besides the brainwashed and the braindead are surprised??

Little by little the truth comes out and the amazing military power of Iran becomes clear.

There is a reason why Trump had to back down from his threats to retaliate....
Thanks to Trump, Irans military has been lifted to super power states.

New video of Iraqis revenge attacks;

1. I said some missiles might have not had a warhead. Not a “cement warhead”

2. Casualty numbers are still zero. Yesterday I noted some soldiers experienced concussion symptoms from shockwaves.

I swear the Iranian fanboys here are almost as bad as the Pakistani fanboys.

Please avoid spreading misinformation that Sejil was discontinued. Sejil has a specialized role while Ghadr series is Iran's long range "bread and butter".

As quasi ballistic missile Fatah family has lower speed and hence is inherently easier and better to guide.
Qiam is a pure MaRVed ballistic missile.
It's accuracy and higher impulse at impact are for example better against hardened targets and to damage runways more severely.
CEP is claimed to be 10 meters for Qiam while lower for lastest Fateh.

Mach 2,5-3 would be impact speeds of Fateh series while Qiam is at least 3,5 and may reach 4, which makes a great kinetic difference in terms of shockwave.

It is not possible to hide death but is possible to have a change cause or location of death. Some say that is what is happening .

It's plausbile,
Please avoid spreading misinformation that Sejil was discontinued. Sejil has a specialized role while Ghadr series is Iran's long range "bread and butter".

As quasi ballistic missile Fatah family has lower speed and hence is inherently easier and better to guide.
It's accuracy and higher impulse at impact are for example better against hardened targets and to damage runways more severely.

Mach 2,5-3 would be impact speeds of Fateh series while Qiam is at least 3,5 and may reach 4, which makes a great kinetic difference in terms of shockwave.

Hey PeeD had a quick question(s) about the Dezful missile and the Iranian missile forces in general.

Dezful has a 1,000km range with a 1,000lbs (or around that weight) FAE warhead which means this missile is extremely destructive and the missile itself is a bit longer and larger (correct me if I'm wrong) than the other Fatehs. What I wanted to know is would Iran consider building a substantial number of Dezfuls and investing in longer range variants of the Fateh going into the future given just how impressive and seemingly reliable the Fateh line of missiles has matured into? Could we see Iran increase the production of Fatehs going into this new decade considering the tense geo-political arena and spectre of Trump's possible re-election?

What is the purpose of the Dezful exactly, I'm under the impression that this missile is for high value targets Iran wants to completely destroy without question. Since a 1,000lb FAE bomb has such insane amounts of energy.

Also do you think the 2,000 BM estimate of the Pentagon is accurate?-- Personally I like to believe Iran's stockpile of missiles is truly not known to anyone but those in Iran meant to know and that stockpile is considerably larger than what many might think.

And lastly, the Iranian strike was indeed quite successful then?

2000 is a joke considering the number of OSINT known Iranian missile bases and they know it.

Dezfuls purpose is easy to explain: Iran can cost effectivly strike northern Israel and provide fire support for Hezbollah.

Fateh family future is a cost issue: what's the difference between a 300km Fatah and a 1000km Dezful? If the difference is justifiable and small enough, based can be stationed deeper into Iranian heartland, fire more securely.

Thermobaric warhead allows a range of 1000km for such a small missile. But it's not effective against hardened targets.

Fatah series of today allows to neutralise any target with a weapon that costs probably well under $ 100k. This has revolutionary effects on future warfare. But compared to the Qiam it has limited shelf life of 15-20 years.

2000 is a joke considering the number of OSINT known Iranian missile bases and they know it.

Dezfuls purpose is easy to explain: Iran can cost effectivly strike northern Israel and provide fire support for Hezbollah.

Fateh family future is a cost issue: what's the difference between a 300km Fatah and a 1000km Dezful? If the difference is justifiable and small enough, based can be stationed deeper into Iranian heartland, fire more securely.

Thermobaric warhead allows a range of 1000km for such a small missile. But it's not effective against hardened targets.

Fatah series of today allows to neutralise any target with a weapon that costs probably well under $ 100k. This has revolutionary effects on future warfare. But compared to the Qiam it has limited shelf life of 15-20 years.

Thanks for the timely response!!

That being said, what do personally think the actual number of Iran's Ballistic missiles is? Rough estimate obviously for security and intelligence reasons, or you don't have to say if you don't feel comfortable about it.

I'm currently thinking the number of Iran's BM's is around the 3,000 and up range or possibly more.

Pentagon estimates 2000 ballistic missiles....I read it in Washington Post and Fox News.

But except these 2000 missiles, Iran might have thousands of Zelzal rockets which could be used as decoys for Patriot air defenses.

Thanks for the timely response!!

That being said, what do personally think the actual number of Iran's Ballistic missiles is? Rough estimate obviously for security and intelligence reasons, or you don't have to say if you don't feel comfortable about it.

I'm currently thinking the number of Iran's BM's is around the 3,000 and up range or possibly more.

I don't talk about numbers but General Hajizadehs post strike statements are credible: Plans to counter a possible U.S retaliation with several hundred (~200) on that night and further plans for a limited skirmish of 3-7 days with several thousands (2000-3000).
With 28 major U.S bases in the region that would be about 10 missiles per base on that night with same damage as on ain al-assad and a total of 100 per base within ~4-5 days.

This gives an idea of the size of the whole arsenal and the destruction a 10 times larger strike as on ain al-assad would have caused.

Now one can guess what portion of the strategic arsenal would be used in a limited skirmish, 50%? 30%? 10%? 5%?

Pentagon estimates 2000 ballistic missiles....I read it in Washington Post and Fox News.

But except these 2000 missiles, Iran might have thousands of Zelzal rockets which could be used as decoys for Patriot air defenses.
I have doubt about Zelda its several years that we are upgrading those missiles with guidance system.

No proof Sejill is still in production or it ever reach major mass production. No Iranians missile base photo shows any Sejil (maybe silo based at this point) and there hasn’t been a live test of Sejil-2 since 2010 (I believe). In meantime Fateh, Ghadr series have all had more tests and new generation versions introduced.

And this board spreads more rumors and propaganda then anywhere on the internet. The information I provided comes from arms control analysts. Sejil-2 was an Iranian design using different raw materials (more expensive) than Ghadr (Scud based) missiles.

So it’s no secret that Sejil-2 was not built in large numbers. It’s more common sense.

But I caution you from turning into the next @yavar who at one point was claiming he had “secret info” when he gave information while on PDF and back when IMF was still around.

:-) :agree:

soooo we have to wait at least another weak for them to get the news that there are dead soldiers too, its just funny i can not help it not to laugh.

Pentagon leaders didn't know US troops were injured in Iran's missile attack until a week later

"This idea that there was an effort to de-emphasize injuries for some sort of amorphous political agenda doesn't hold water," the spokesman said, according to Reuters.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pen...oops-injured-after-iran-missile-attack-2020-1

من فکر میکنم برای چهلم حاج قاسم ما میتونیم انتظار انتشار تصاویر پهپادی رو داشته باشیم شما چی فکر میکنید ؟ اگر پایگاه خالی از سیستم های پدافندی بوده باشه همونطور که خیلیا دارن میگن پس احتمال حضور پهپاد های سپاه به شدت افزایش پیدا میکنه

For all the doubters and haters

An IRGC drone filmed the whole event, maybe we will see it in few days, weeks, years...who knows

I personally doubt we will see it very soon, I think IRGC holds the "evidence" back as leverage

But rest assured, this was theyr most important base and they were humiliated

And Iran just used its first course regarding its "military capabilities", just a slap..

No proof Sejill is still in production or it ever reach major mass production. No Iranians missile base photo shows any Sejil (maybe silo based at this point) and there hasn’t been a live test of Sejil-2 since 2010 (I believe). In meantime Fateh, Ghadr series have all had more tests and new generation versions introduced.

And this board spreads more rumors and propaganda then anywhere on the internet. The information I provided comes from arms control analysts. Sejil-2 was an Iranian design using different raw materials (more expensive) than Ghadr (Scud based) missiles.

So it’s no secret that Sejil-2 was not built in large numbers. It’s more common sense.

But I caution you from turning into the next @yavar who at one point was claiming he had “secret info” when he gave information while on PDF and back when IMF was still around.

Your arms control analyst here is IISS, and if I'm not mistaken, the guy behind that claim recently estimated Fatehs on ain al-assad to have a CEP of 100m... this man lives in the past.

I have credible open source information on Sejil being operational, but no need to share it here.

Yavar has insider knowledge, someone from the information side. I'm a technical analyst with good confidence on Iranian capabilities compared to IISS kind guys.

Back
Top Bottom