What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

Have you seen the factory? it spans a very large area, definitely one of top ten or top five in Iran in this term.
MAPNA suffers more from corruption and sanctions than anything else. Anyway, Bonyad Mostaza'faan is another problem as you mentioned as well.
Ya, while I was working as an expert in MOE, MAPNA was one of the entities performing our projects.

please don't spread your B.S about MAPNA. revenue/outlay rate in MAPNA is ten, and thanks to their management's attention to R&D, today they are completely independent in their their high tech products. if there is one company in Iran with true management, that will be MAPNA. if our car industry's management had one tenth of MAPNA's management capabilities, today they wouldn't beg for scraps from European's scrap manufactures
You seem to be obligated in defending everything blindly.
Company's outputs are far from representing managing efficiency standards. That's not what I say, you can ask it from MAPNA and MONENCO workers. (MONENCO 90% owned by MAPNA).
hamin 2 hafte pish ye shabname alayhe modir amel tooye monenco montasher shode bood.

Company's outputs are far from representing managing efficiency standards. That's not what I say, you can ask it from MAPNA and MONENCO workers. (MONENCO 90% owned by MAPNA).
hamin 2 hafte pish ye shabname alayhe modir amel tooye monenco montasher shode bood.
well, we saw who was talking blindly in the Mahmood karimi case.
it's interesting, a Shabnameh in MONENCO is your proof of corruption in MAPNA.
company's website says Mapna, AMEC, and Mir are the major shareholders, if your 90% claim was true, shouldn't they say MAPNA is the major shareholder?

Ya, while I was working as an expert in MOE, MAPNA was one of the entities performing our projects.

Baraaye inke moshkelaat e MAPNA hal besheh, baayad kollan modiriyatesh ra berizan biroun, va sa'y konan ta chand ta proje az khaarej e Iran baraash peydaa konan.(ke ounam niyaaz be kam shodan e sanction va ... daareh) chon MAPNA, marketesh dar daakhel e Iran mahdoud hast.

BTW, kollan modiriyat e san'ati tou Iran kheyli aghab mounde hast. Engineer haye khoubi daarim, vali modiriyat e san'at e Iran, makhsousan touye san'at e khodro, kollan faghat aadat karde be copy kaari, va hefz e market, be jaaye gostaresh daadanesh. be engineer haye Irani ham ahamiyati nemidan. Albatteh hamin MAPNA, ba tamaam e moshkelaatesh va modiriyat e eftezaahesh, hanouz az san'at e khodro dar in zamine behtar hast.

well, we saw who was talking blindly in the Mahmood karimi case.
Me too, I guess so.

it's interesting, a Shabnameh in MONENCO is your proof of corruption in MAPNA.
The old proverb again, Look where I am pointing to not my finger.
I am trying to represent my close involvement with these companies that you have just heard their name on the TV, I even am aware of that so called "shabname", It clarifies that when you and me are claiming some sort of information about these companies how much the validity of our sources are. Me talking about my own experience you talking based on nonsense and what TV says.

Baraaye inke moshkelaat e MAPNA hal besheh, baayad kollan modiriyatesh ra berizan biroun, va sa'y konan ta chand ta proje az khaarej e Iran baraash peydaa konan.(ke ounam niyaaz be kam shodan e sanction va ... daareh) chon MAPNA, marketesh dar daakhel e Iran mahdoud hast.
BTW, kollan modiriyat e san'ati tou Iran kheyli aghab mounde hast. Engineer haye khoubi daarim, vali modiriyat e san'at e Iran, makhsousan touye san'at e khodro, kollan faghat aadat karde be copy kaari, va hefz e market, be jaaye gostaresh daadanesh. be engineer haye Irani ham ahamiyati nemidan. Albatteh hamin MAPNA, ba tamaam e moshkelaatesh va modiriyat e eftezaahesh, hanouz az san'at e khodro dar in zamine behtar hast.
:tup:
متاسفانه ساختار قدرت در ایران یک ساختار فشل محسوب میشه
همیشه گفتم بازم می گم آب به عنوان مظهر زلالیت و شفافیت در جهان آفرینش اگه 2 هفته یه جا راکد بمونه تبدیل میشه به گنداب حالا شما تصور کن چه بلایی سر قدرتی میاد که دهه هاست دست یه گروهی راکد بوده
همین آقای علی آبادی و دوستان دیگه که اسمشونو نمی یارم سالهاست که چنبره زدن روی قدرت و ریاست و منی که آمار دقیق دارم می دونم که چه سود های مولتی میلاردی این عزیزان از این شرکتی که هیچ کس در دنیا نمی تونه بگه دولتی هست یا خصوصی بالا کشیدن
اینا اینقدر دیگه ریشه دووندن که یادم هست چند سال پیش به روش تبدیل شدن لطف مکرر به حق مسلم یه ساختمون واقعا چندین ده میلیاردی رو در محوطه ی پژوهشگاه نیرو داشتن بالا می کشیدن که من مخم سوت کشید حالا بگذربم از دهها ساختمان و اموال دیگه که هیچ کسی نفهمید چطور از ماهیت دولتی خصوصی شدن
خدا لعنت کنه
همین موننکو یه پروژه از کشور عراق چند وقت پیش گرفت توی قرارداد با طرف عراقی به ازای هر نفر مهندس ایرانی که روی پروژه کار می کنند نفری 12000 دلار بر ماه از طرف عراقی پول گرفت در حالی که به مهندسای بدبختی که توی شرکت بیگاری می کردند نفری 300 دلار بر ماه حقوق می ده
جالبیش اینه که دوستانی هستند که هیچ چیز رو نمی دونند اینجا بی خود بی جهت از هر چی که برسه می خوان دفاع کنند
جهالتش از نظر من مورد نداره اما اظهار فضل بر اماده از جهالت محضش برا من غیر قابل تحمله

Iran MAPNA producing MGT-30 Gas Turbine توليد توربين گاز در شركت مپنا ايران

Hi Guys,

I can see that there is a debate about MAPNA and it's revenue. Please note that MAPNA itself is an umbrella company. It designs and builds power plants. So no, it is not shut down and it is working. It even has projects in other countries in the region.

The company that produces the gas turbines is called Tuga and is a subsidiary to MAPNA. The main production facility is located near Karaj. They started manufacturing their turbines under Siemens license and later took over. Now they are producing everything from A to Z. When I was building their overspeed test facility for them around 4 years ago, they had plans to start manufacturing 250 MW turbines. Back then they also added a production hall that was supposed to produce petrochemical industry trubo compressors and I know they had problem getting the required machinery due to sanctions but they managed to get it installed anyway.

As far as I know, it is still working and is the only source that Iran can use to get the turbines it needs for power. Back then wen I was still working on the project, the wait time for turbines was anywhere between 18 to 36 months.

when will we see first gasturbine powered iranian ships?
Is iran technological ready?

These are really amazing. Very good job under sanctions.
I am asking the trolls:
Can turkey make anything like these? Can Turkey even make a car engine?

Turkey only assembles.

so, let's update the thread.

unveiling of a new turbo generator engine, one month ago.
it's a 4MW engine based on CHP technology (Combined Heat and Power).
92122615.jpg

92122620.jpg

cms_Contents_I_Images_1334814_900.jpg

92122618.jpg

more pics here.

I don't know about the first one, but this one is the result of cooperation between our universities, a private company "شرکت توربین ماشین خاورمیانه" which have a long history in overhauling our power plants, and a government organization "IDRO" (Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Iran).

the barcode on it tells it has been imported from somewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom