What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

They are building parts of Gas Turbine plants (not to confuse it with Jet Engines)

We have build parts of Gas Turbines especially compressor disks...we are not giving priority to Gas Turbine plants....we are giving our priority to renewable energy projects as we don't have natural gas.

Great info. Lately i became pretty lazy regarding catching up to Turkish achievements and developments, as a result my knowledge is limited in relevant topics.

Great info. Lately i became pretty lazy regarding catching up to Turkish achievements and developments, as a result my knowledge is limited in relevant topics.
yenikoy-5.jpg

yenikoy-2.jpg

But like i said this not a priority project....

An Amir Kabir University PhD student has invented a dust measure device to prolong gas turbines’ lives.
Aerospace PhD candidate Hossein Goudarzi from Amir Kabir University of Tehran has invented a laser-tech dust measure which defines the proper time for changing the air filter of gas turbines (GT) preventing harms of accimulated dust in filtering systems.

The investing sponsor of the project Parviz Zabbah who was also a jury member in the third edition of Idea Bazaar broke the news of a 70-piece order for the device from a European company whose demand will be met after the production line is inaugurated.

The device with no foreign version can alarm the time of changing the filters and save around 200 to 400 million dollars in depreciation and maintenance costs of the turbines.

Filtration Systems are not that accurate to guarantee high availability and efficiency of gas turbines (GTs) as contaminants entering the GT can cause corrosion, fouling, erosion and melting of particles on hot surfaces, which can rapidly reduce the efficiency and become a serious threat to the turbine.

The opacimeter measures dust loading by passing light through the gas stream and it can be a good trend indicator, for filter failure protection up-stream of a gas turbine.

Student invents device to save GTs - Mehr News Agency

Very nice achievement! Below is the video of the creators and the detector:

Really? Proof it.

Btw i recall Sinan giving you proof in previous posts.
Iranian turbine or power plant producers have enough potential projects in Iran alone so they stay busy for the next couple of decades but at the same time just to show how capable they are they already exported a lot.

You can find Gas Power Plants, Hydro-electric Power plants and their turbines who were exported by Iran to foreign countries here:

Iranian High Tech Industries | Page 9

you better look at these too for future references!:

Iranian High Tech Industries | Page 8
Iranian High Tech Industries | Page 7
Iranian High Tech Industries | Page 6

Here, I must agree that Iran has made good inroads in turbines and metal industry.

These are really amazing. Very good job under sanctions.
I am asking the trolls:
Can turkey make anything like these? Can Turkey even make a car engine?

Stop bombing turkey for their blamed incompetence. :(

@Serpentine @rmi5 @Daneshmand @scythian500

I find it interesting they decided to show these turbine blades at an airshow. Perhaps, some of them can actually be used in jet engines?

Yeah, it also occurred to me. Of course, supper alloys, especially Titanium superalloys are both used in some jet engines and power turbines. But as far as I know, there are currently projects underway to produce single crystals in mass scale (it has already been produced in lab scale) and that's what we truly need for a proper jet engine.

Some turbine blades shown at the MAKS airshow:

0f6fb0d8daca.jpg

that Iran made stuff always Looks like it lacks some finishing Quality pocedure. Coating, hardening and what not.

I think this is pure crap to please the clueless iranian People.

It was funny how they destroyed their own gas centrifuges in their nuclear facilities by running faulty Software from foreign supplier.

Why did they not use their own Software instead? Because they have no state of the art Software manufacturers..

that Iran made stuff always Looks like it lacks some finishing Quality pocedure. Coating, hardening and what not.

I think this is pure crap to please the clueless iranian People.

It was funny how they destroyed their own gas centrifuges in their nuclear facilities by running faulty Software from foreign supplier.

Why did they not use their own Software instead? Because they have no state of the art Software manufacturers..

What are you mumbling about? These turbines are being used in power plants all over Iran and even in some foreign nations.
Turkey cannot even produce a turbine and you're talking about Iranian turbines which are made up to seimens standard? :lol: Let me know when you turks can make such turbines and don't have to import.

Your blabber about nuclear centrifuge made no sense. Stop polluting the thread.

@Serpentine time to delete this trolls comment please.

Last edited:
What is this retard mumbling about? These turbines are being used in power plants all over Iran and even in some foreign nations.
Turkey cannot even produce a turbine and you're talking about Iranian turbines which are made up to seimens standard? :lol: Let me know when you turks can make such turbines and don't have to import.

Your blabber about nuclear centrifuge made no sense. Go back to smoking your crack and don't pollute the thread.

@Serpentine time to delete this mongol's comment please.

Turkey also produces Turbine blades. And much better Quality than Iranian blades. See the posting of Sinan

Turkey also produces Turbine blades. And much better Quality than Iranian blades. See the posting of Sinan

:lol::rofl:
That is some random picture using turbines from god knows what country. Your country import gas turbines from Germany. You are decades away from being able to produce gas turbines with required qualities to be used in power plants. Your turbine blades and gas turbines are non existence. We'll compare quality when you actually start producing gas turbines. Iran has been using gas turbines in power plants for many years. Where are your gas turbines? Has turkey made any power plant using its own turbines? Dude,this isn't your turkish section with your fantasies are swallowed.

Sorry but turkey is a joke in these things. You people cannot even make a diesel engine for your ships never mind gas turbines.

Last edited:
:lol::rofl:
That is some random picture using turbines from god knows what country. Your country import gas turbines from Germany. You are decades away from being able to produce gas turbines with required qualities to be used in power plants. Your turbine blades and gas turbines are non existence. We'll compare quality when you actually start producing gas turbines. Iran has been using gas turbines in power plants for many years. Where are your gas turbines? Has turkey made any power plant using its own turbines? Dude,this isn't your turkish section with your retarded fantasies are swallowed.

Sorry but turkey is a joke in these things. You people cannot even make a diesel engine for your ships never mind gas turbines.

You would also like to Import good Quality Turbines with double lifespan, but you can´t and produced that iranian indegenous garbage.

With the Lifting of the western sanctions. German companies will flood your Country with their turbines. Your own turbines brands will cease to exist.

This is how global trading and economy works. Not like in your farse khar Fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom