What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

You would also like to Import good Quality Turbines with double lifespan, but you can´t and produced that iranian indegenous garbage.

With the Lifting of the western sanctions. German companies will flood your Country with their turbines. Your own turbines brands will cease to exist.

This is how global trading and economy works. Not like in your farse khar Fantasy.

Iranian turbines are build with qualities of seimens standard. Do you understand why this means? Meaning their quality have to made to German turbines. Those "garbage's" are something you people will not be able to produce in the next few decades. Where are turkey's gas turbines? come back in 20 years and then maybe you'll have some and then we can compare Iran to turkey.

Iran is not some import state like turkey. Once sanctions are lifted, companies which produce gas turbines like MAPNA will only grow. Anyway, doesn't south korea have some turbine you can import so you can claim turks made them? :lol:

farse khar. What is seimens??

LMAO

Seimens is a large German company. One which turkey imports its gas turbine from.

@Serpentine I just looked in the past pages and it seems these butthurt turks have polluted this thread since its beginning. Is it possible you delete their comments? Or shall I make a new thread. This is an important thread and sadly this one has been polluted too much.

Iran MAPNA made 2 5 MegaWatts Wind turbine production توليد توربين بادي ساخت گروه مپنا ايران

Iran Nishabur county, Binalood Wind Farm توليد برق از توربين بادي شهرستان نيشابور ايران

What are you mumbling about? These turbines are being used in power plants all over Iran and even in some foreign nations.
Turkey cannot even produce a turbine and you're talking about Iranian turbines which are made up to seimens standard? :lol: Let me know when you turks can make such turbines and don't have to import.

Your blabber about nuclear centrifuge made no sense. Stop polluting the thread.

@Serpentine time to delete this trolls comment please.

I really do not know why and how always we Iranian easily get distracted in threads. Why should we turn every simple discussion to national or ethnically?
Here we should talk only about gas turbine and learn or react properly to other post regardless of writers nationality.
One Turk criticize something about Iran then we ballistic against Turks or Turkey. It is not right.

What are you mumbling about? These turbines are being used in power plants all over Iran and even in some foreign nations.
Turkey cannot even produce a turbine and you're talking about Iranian turbines which are made up to seimens standard? :lol: Let me know when you turks can make such turbines and don't have to import.

Your blabber about nuclear centrifuge made no sense. Stop polluting the thread.

@Serpentine time to delete this trolls comment please.

I really do not know why and how always we Iranian easily get distracted in threads. Why should we turn every simple discussion to national or ethnically?
Here we should talk only about gas turbine and learn or react properly to other post regardless of writers nationality.
One Turk criticize something about Iran then we go ballistic against Turks or Turkey. It is not right.

Back
Top Bottom