What's new

Iranian made power turbines:

Before attempting to type anything, At least make a quick search before opening your mouth. With this way, You wouldn't have been falled into such desperate and contempttible conditions. What do I prove to an uneducated troll who doesn't have any idea about MTCR but claiming nonsense things regarding Turkey ? Am I the one who is charged to teach uneducated trolls like you and Shan-e-ibrahim in this forum ?

Instead of wasting thread space with such nonsense, try to discuss the point. You're the one moaning like a kid because someone stated you people can only copy/assemble. His statement is completely correct, you people are decades away from being able to design and manufacture such turbines unless of course, siemens is kind enough to make you one :lol:

Instead of wasting thread space with such nonsense, try to discuss the point. You're the one moaning like a kid because someone stated you people can only copy/assemble. His statement is completely correct, you people are decades away from being able to design and manufacture such turbines unless of course, siemens s kind enough to make you one :lol:

Dude, The people who is willing to learn anything about other states, can easily google it to reach neccessary informations. Noone is obliged to prove/unprove anything cause of a troll who don't have any idea about basic things, claimed Turkey copy/assemble things. I think You need some attention so attacking Turkish members but Don't worry, I will not feed your troll feelings.

Dude, The people who is willing to learn anything about other states, can easily google it to reach neccessary informations. Noone is obliged to prove/unprove anything cause of a troll who don't have any idea about basic things, claimed Turkey copy/assemble things. I think You need some attention so attacking Turkish members but Don't worry, I will not feed your troll feelings.

Stop wasting thread space with nonsense which has nothing to do with the point. Like a little kid you're running away from the points. Even a simple google search will show what turbines are in your country are build by Germany. Now unless you're going to prove otherwise, stop wasting space here. This isn't the torkish section where your propaganda is allowed to fly freely.

It seems you're mentally retarded? You're in a thread with such Iranian designed turbines :lol::rofl: Just a few posts above you, you can see such a turbine.
If you have nothing to soothe your butt pain, don't make yourself look like such an imbecile.

By the way, even if these turbines were "copies" this is still an achievement which you people will not achieve in decades, as having the materials to replicate/copy such turbines is an great achievements.

Making Turbines engine is great and all, however i would like to Iran export any of these. Which is probably the reason why Iran build all these "achievement", without exporting a SINGLE one of them. Lets not derail the thread by involving Turkey, if you wanna have discussion come to Turkish section in a thread that is relevant to the subject.

Stop wasting thread space with nonsense which has nothing to do with the point. Like a little kid you're running away from the points. Even a simple google search will show what turbines are in your country are build by Germany. Now unless you're going to prove otherwise, stop wasting space here. This isn't the torkish section where your propaganda is allowed to fly freely.

Lol the irony. Drown in your own delusion.

Making Turbines engine is great and all, however i would like to Iran export any of these. Which is probably the reason why Iran build all these "achievement", without exporting a SINGLE one of them. Lets not derail the thread by involving Turkey, if you wanna have discussion come to Turkish section that is relevant to the subject.

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. The Mapna group has build power plants using her turbines in foreign countries such as Iraq. Before making yourself look foolish, do a simple search. Seriously man, it's like you people love making yourselves look foolish.

Lol the irony. Drown in your own delusion.

We are not the ones claiming to have gas turbines without providing a shred of evidence :lol:

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. The Mapna group has build power plants using her turbines in foreign countries such as Iraq. Before making yourself look foolish, do a simple search. Seriously man, it's like you people love making yourselves look foolish.

We are not the ones claiming to have gas turbines without providing a shred of evidence :lol:

Really? Proof it.

Btw i recall Sinan giving you proof in previous posts.

Really? Proof it.

Btw i recall Sinan giving you proof in previous posts.

That was a car engine not a gas turbine.
As for your "proof", it seems you're too incapable to do even a simple google search.

tehran times : Iraq’s Iranian-built Al Sadr power-plant set for operation

This is my last reply to you dude, you're obviously clueless and are just wasting our thread space. Come back when you at least know the difference between a car engine and a gas turbine.

That was a car engine not a gas turbine.
As for your "proof", it seems you're too incapable to do even a simple google search.

tehran times : Iraq’s Iranian-built Al Sadr power-plant set for operation

This is my last reply to you dude, you're obviously clueless and are just wasting our thread space. Come back when you at least know the difference between a car engine and a gas turbine.

No. Why should i google search that shitt, i am not the one who claimed the aformentioned stuff. That was you. I simply asked for proof, and you delivered. Congrats to Iran. Though i hardly doubt any of these will actually be implemented beside a country that doesnt have Iranian hands up their arze.

Guess that was a mistake on my part, thought Sinan gave proof for Gast Turbines.

No. Why should i google search that shitt, i am not the one who claimed the aformentioned stuff. That was you. I simply asked for proof, and you delivered. Congrats to Iran. Though i hardly doubt any of these will actually be implemented beside a country that doesnt have Iranian hands up their arze.

Guess that was a mistake on my part, thought Sinan gave proof for Gast Turbines.
Okay kiddo, whatever you say.
It's past your bed time kid. Go to bed.

Okay kiddo, whatever you say.
It's past your bed time kid. Go to bed.

Is it really that unusual? Letting vessal state buy your equipment? Not saying its a bad policy, its a good one. But i would acknowledge Iranians technolical achievements if the export would be anyone beside Syria or Iraq.

This is for extracting cow urine so you can drink it.

wow.

This is for extracting cow urine so you can drink it.

So that's the secret! That's how the farsis got to Mars and the moon

iran-on-mars.jpg

iran-moon.jpg

Don't blame him. Farsis usually are very vulgar when they talk.

Is it really that unusual? Letting vessal state buy your equipment? Not saying its a bad policy, its a good one. But i would acknowledge Iranians technolical achievements if the export would be anyone beside Syria or Iraq.

wow.
They are building parts of Gas Turbine plants (not to confuse it with Jet Engines)

We have build parts of Gas Turbines especially compressor disks...we are not giving priority to Gas Turbine plants....we are giving our priority to renewable energy projects as we don't have natural gas.

Back
Top Bottom